+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! I just emailed them, hope I'd get a reply soon. ;)
It will take 5 to 7 working days. And if your application is still under the 6 months processing time, they might send you a standard template. Or they could send you a proper response as well.

hayat86

Dec 2, 2016
It will take 5 to 7 working days. And if your application is still under the 6 months processing time, they might send you a standard template. Or they could send you a proper response as well.
Yes, I dropped an email on monday and today I got the standard reply :/

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same boat guys... 24th Jan AOR. OINP outland.

damn its been a long wait... lol. Started process 15 months back.... yawn.

my GCMS notes were generated towards end of May. only medicals and criminality was passed. Rest was blank. Ordered another set of GCMS notes which should arrive by 15th July, hopefully will have more news then.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I had initially received an AOR in Jan, but that application got declined due to some work experience issues, we discussed it on this forum and I ended up applying again with a May AOR, in any case, got the RPRF request on friday (30 June) now the BG just went from NA to IP2 within the last two hours (5 July). Bit of an odd time as it's well past midnight EST and before 8am (would've changed around 6-7:30am local time) local time.

Hoping for a positive decision soon, all this waiting is killing me!

PS, is anyone aware of the chances of getting declined after they asked me to pay the RPRF? In my previous application I paid everything upfront and got declined after the BG went to IP2, just curious (And nervous!!) now. thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi guys, I had initially received an AOR in Jan, but that application got declined due to some work experience issues, we discussed it on this forum and I ended up applying again with a May AOR, in any case, got the RPRF request on friday (30 June) now the BG just went from NA to IP2 within the last two hours (5 July). Bit of an odd time as it's well past midnight EST and before 8am (would've changed around 6-7:30am local time) local time.

PS, is anyone aware of the chances of getting declined after they asked me to pay the RPRF? In my previous application I paid everything upfront and got declined after the BG went to IP2, just curious (And nervous!!) now. thanks
In your previous application when you applied in Jan when did you BG went to IP2??

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

Could you also tell what kind of work experience issue lead to decline of your application?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

i have heard about some applications getting declined afer RPRF payment, but i cant recall any particular instances. Maybe one comes to mind a few months back... TBH its extremely rare - if it gets rejected again i would seriously consider taking a dip in holy water to remove all the bad luck LOLOL

good luck :)

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you also tell what kind of work experience issue lead to decline of your application?
Yeah, it had to do with some issues with regards to the experience gained between my off campus work permit and my actual work permit application (CIC didn't want to recognize it and that experience gained took me over 3 years, thus earning me more points, once they removed it, I lost 2 months experience and was pushed down to 2 years 11 months and thus losing enough points to disqualify me from the pool that I had applied in).

I don't remember the exact date of the NA to IP2 change but I do remember that it happened slightly before 5pm ET on a Thursday and the decision was made (notice of refusal) first thing Monday morning (Literally, at 8am EST).

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have heard about some applications getting declined afer RPRF payment, but i cant recall any particular instances. Maybe one comes to mind a few months back... TBH its extremely rare - if it gets rejected again i would seriously consider taking a dip in holy water to remove all the bad luck LOLOL

good luck :)
LOL, well i'll look into grabbing some holy water then, just in case haha

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

And some links
Oh that is an auto reply... Same happened with me and within few minutes.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Still here waiting you guys...
BGIP since June 22, 2017....
Any idea why the wait after IP2 is taking so long these days?