+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Updabhi

Jun 29, 2017
Dear all...
Apologies for being a silent part of the group. Sharing of your expertise in analysis of data and your dates is what gave us strength and patience. Thanks to all.

We are happy to announce that we received PPR mail yesterday. We are a family of 3 members .Our timelines are as follows
PNP Outland- 16 Dec 2016
ITA-22 Dec 2016
AOR- 25 Jan 2017
Medical Passed- 16 Feb 2017
BG change to IP- 07 June 2017
PPR 28 Jun 2017

Last edited:

Seraphim

Jul 19, 2016
congrats! :) where's your local visa office?

Dear all...
Apologies for being a silent part of the group. Sharing of your expertise in analysis of data and your dates is what gave us strength and patience. Thanks to all.

We are happy to announce that we received PPR mail yesterday. We are a family of 3 members .Our timelines are as follows
PNP Outland-22 Dec 2016
AOR- 25 Jan 2017
PPR 28 Jun 2017

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Dear all...

PNP Outland- 16 Dec 2016
ITA-22 Dec 2016
AOR- 25 Jan 2017
PPR 28 Jun 2017
Hey heartily congratulations. Could you please share from which province you got the nomination from? Also, what caused the delay? Did CIC asked you any additional information?

Updabhi

Jun 29, 2017
Hey heartily congratulations. Could you please share from which province you got the nomination from? Also, what caused the delay? Did CIC asked you any additional information?
Hi. Thank you so much.
We got PNP from Ontario. No we were not asked for additional documents

ikky87

Jun 21, 2017
Dear all...

PNP Outland- 16 Dec 2016
ITA-22 Dec 2016
AOR- 25 Jan 2017
PPR 28 Jun 2017

Congratulations to you and your family!

And thanks for sharing your timeline . I have a similar timeline as yours. My BG changed to IP on 9 June but then again changed to NA on 19th. Did u noticed the same in your account? Or was is directly PPR after IP?

Greetings

May 29, 2017
Hi,
looking for Nigerian applicants who have passed six months mark and is FSW. my AOR is Jan 3rd.. Anyone with similar timelines?
BG NA from NS since January 26th. GCMC shows file was transferred to LDN Feb 3rd, my medicals and criminality shows passed from CIO before transfer. After that my file wasn't touched till it was generated may 31st. Due date says June 30...few days to six months lapse.
Also, London removed CIO as my secondary office and added accra,doesnt state when. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS IMPLIES.
It's starting to feel like Im alone in the world:(
I had hoped to be in Canada by now. :D
...OK I've stopped Dreaming

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi, i am Jan 11 AOR applicant with IP2 status. my ict work permit is getting expired on August 1st week. I have three kids who are in canada as temporary resident for the past one year. My employer processing my extension now and but due to the policy issue, they do the wp extn only for two kids . not sure what can i do for my third child now as nowadays extn takes 2 months for approved.

Really not sure what can i do now. do i need to apply the visitor visa for my kid then to make sure she will be legal resident or can i apply for temporary resident with the AOR. Can any one please guide what are the options i can have to make sure her stay as legal. Thanks

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Review of additional documents finally changed back to "We do not need additional documents". Looks like they finally fixed the IT issue on their side. I have never been asked to submit additional documents so I was constantly checking to see whether I had missed something.

Now, if only they would start working on the actual application. No change since BG changed to NA in April.

Updabhi

Jun 29, 2017
Congratulations to you and your family!

And thanks for sharing your timeline . I have a similar timeline as yours. My BG changed to IP on 9 June but then again changed to NA on 19th. Did u noticed the same in your account? Or was is directly PPR after IP?

Thanx ..in our case IP2 did not change to back NA. It was direct

Last edited:

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Review of additional documents finally changed back to "We do not need additional documents". Looks like they finally fixed the IT issue on their side. I have never been asked to submit additional documents so I was constantly checking to see whether I had missed something.

Now, if only they would start working on the actual application. No change since BG changed to NA in April.
Please change your signature. If you received a nomination, you are either PNP-Outland or PNP-Inland depending whether you are outside Canada or inside Canada respectively. In either of the cases, you are definitely not FSW (I or O)

lin_leu

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone! Silent observer here - got my PPR today from the Vienna visa office. Here are the timelines:

PNP Outland - Ontario French Stream
AOR: 16 Jan 2017
Medicals passed: 6 Feb 2017
BG NN-NS: 6 Feb 2017
ADR: 15 Feb 2017 (Travel history)
BG NS->NA: mid February
GCMS notes produced on 3 May 2017 indicated no movement since Feb apart from the travel history being added to the file end of March
BG NA->IP: 29 Jun 2017
PPR: 29 Jun 2017

PPR came as an email notification telling me that there is a new message in myCIC account. It was sent at 4.15 am EDT.

There were no visible updates in my account since mid February and then the PPR email came out of nowhere, with little warning. Hope this helps you and wish you all to have your PR approved soon and all the best in Canada.

Last edited:

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone! Silent observer here - got my PPR today from the Vienna visa office. Here are the timelines:

PNP Outland - Ontario French Stream
AOR: 16 Jan 2017
Medicals passed: 6 Feb 2017
BG NN-NS: 6 Feb 2017
ADR: 15 Feb 2017 (Travel history)
BG NS-NA: mid February
GCMS notes produced on 3 May 2017 indicated no movement since Feb apart from the travel history being added to the file end of March
PPR: 29 Jun 2017

PPR came as an email notification telling me that there is a new message in myCIC account. It was sent at 4.15 am EDT.

There were no visible updates in my account since mid February and then the PPR email came out of nowhere, with little warning. Hope this helps you and wish you all to have your PR approved soon and all the best in Canada.
Congratulationss