12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hi...What's the update for you? Any progress on BG status
got the medicals passed yesterday (13-06-17) and background status is showing as "we are checking your background". since yesterday evening. don't know it is IP1 or IP2. but the main point is that there was a medical query for last 3 months for which I never had an information from CIC nor from doctor. on 3rd June, I personally visited the doctor and found about the query. the results uploaded on 8th june and then medical passed on 13th. big relief for me.. thank god..

sunhuatom

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Friends,

was any of you requested to submit RCMP Criminal Record Check?

If so, How many days it will take to get PPR email from this request?

Thanks
I summited it one month ago. Since then nothing change. I think CIC has even not opened my RCMP.

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today there is update in BG of my application. BG is now changed to IP2.

PNP-Outland

My Timeline:
AOR: 27th Jan 2017
BG: NA to Background Check in Progress - 14th June 2017

Reactions: patel.jeetesh

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I summited it one month ago. Since then nothing change. I think CIC has even not opened my RCMP.
I believe there is a reason why some applications get stuck after RCMP request...you aren't alone. There are quite a number of us that our file got put aside after submitting RCMP request.
Submitted the request 24th of April and it has not been touched as at last Friday.
I hate to say it...you might be in it for a long haul.
Criminality will be "in progress" until that is checked and security won't start until criminality is passed!

Reactions: sunhuatom

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
I believe there is a reason why some applications get stuck after RCMP request...you aren't alone. There are quite a number of us that our file got put aside after submitting RCMP request.
Submitted the request 24th of April and it has not been touched as at last Friday.
I hate to say it...you might be in it for a long haul.
Criminality will be "in progress" until that is checked and security won't start until criminality is passed!
Spot on. In my case, criminality is pending as CIC have not looked at the NZ PCC that they requested directly. They received it on February 22 and haven't touched. I suspect my application will extend beyond 6 months.

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi

I am emailing on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but I am not getting auto reply from them. I tried sending it yesturday and also today. I think they are not receiving my email. I sent one email 12 days ago and got auto reply but no actual response for question at all. Anybody else having same difficulties?? Did they block my email address for sending them so many emails or what?

I am emailing on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca but I am not getting auto reply from them. I tried sending it yesturday and also today. I think they are not receiving my email. I sent one email 12 days ago and got auto reply but no actual response for question at all. Anybody else having same difficulties?? Did they block my email address for sending them so many emails or what?
Hi, CPC-CTD never give you auto reply. They will reply you very soon. So, no worries. :)

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Spot on. In my case, criminality is pending as CIC have not looked at the NZ PCC that they requested directly. They received it on February 22 and haven't touched. I suspect my application will extend beyond 6 months.
As silly as this sounds, I feel like my request for, and the generation of my GCMS notes caused CIC to look at my app and encouraged movement. I noticed that just after I submitted GCMS request, there was movement on my file. They then requested the information release doc, which after I submitted that, there was more movement on my file. Then, the day after my GCMS notes were generated, I got RPRF. Now these my be coincidence, but I feel like someone had eyes on my app more times because of my GCMS request.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
I hope it doesn't extend beyond 6 months for any for us.
All the best.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Me too. And I wonder should I order the note.
I think you should. You have nothing to lose ordering them.
Have tried sending a mail and got a swift response (less than 12 hours). You can try that too. Seems their mailing response has improved.

Reactions: sunhuatom

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hey sharma786,

Have you got any updates on your file?

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

Finally I got my PPR today through my CIC online instead of email. It has been 129 days for my CEC application and I do have a very long long travel history which may be the main reason of delay.

My timeline:
CEC inland
AOR: Jan 30th, 2017
Additional Document Request for Schedule A and travel history: April 6, 2017 (uploaded on April 13)
Eligibility passed in late April.
Background check still in IP(1), didn't goes to NA or IP(2).
I called CIC on Monday June 5, agent told me it was still under final decision.

However, I have an urgent issue need opinion from you guys..
I was physically in Canada when I submitted my application, but since my previous working permit has expired by the time I sent my application, I had both my home country and a Canadian address on file. Currently I am living in Canada with a valid visitor's visa. I had called CIC 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) for multiple times during the process of my application, and they confirmed that my primary address in my profile is my Canadian address. But the Passport Request letter still asked me to send my passport to my home country visa office. In this case, may I and how could I request to send my passport to Ottawa office instead?

Thank you!
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update.
I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on June 9 to explain the reason of why I need to send my passport to Ottawa instead of my home country. Today (June 13) they sent me a new Passport Request letter to myCIC account so that I can send my passport to Ottawa now.

Hopefully this information can help those who in the same situation as me.

Reactions: Uzzy