+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

Finally I got my PPR today through my CIC online instead of email. It has been 129 days for my CEC application and I do have a very long long travel history which may be the main reason of delay.

My timeline:
CEC inland
AOR: Jan 30th, 2017
Eligibility passed in late April.
Background check still in IP(1), didn't goes to NA or IP(2).
I called CIC on Monday June 5, agent told me it was still under final decision.

However, I have an urgent issue need opinion from you guys..
I was physically in Canada when I submitted my application, but since my previous working permit has expired by the time I sent my application, I had both my home country and a Canadian address on file. Currently I am living in Canada with a valid visitor's visa. I had called CIC for multiple times during the process of my application, and they confirmed that my primary address in my profile is my Canadian address. But the Passport Request letter still asked me to send my passport to my home country visa office. In this case, may I and how could I request to send my passport to Ottawa office instead?

Thank you!
Congrats. Please do you know if CIC called your previous employers ? One of my employer may relocate to USA soon and might change address and phone number.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by month June up to date:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*PNP Inland and Outland are almost non touched, a lot of cases are not active as people just not getting any kind of update from CIC (the same also applies to December 2016)

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Please note CEC and FSW outland/inland have been processed actively this is especially true for CEC. PNP Outland/Inland are also remain pretty much untouched.

Statuses by day of submission for March:

Statuses by day of submission for April:
*Please note we have seen some quick Passport Requests (~65 days) this months. Which is a positive sign.

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Source for these reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average waiting time to PPR By STREAM:

Source for this reports: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Cheers everyone and enjoy the weekend (for some its a long weekend)!

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
Congrats. Please do you know if CIC called your previous employers ? One of my employer may relocate to USA soon and might change address and phone number.
No, they didn't call neither my oversea employer nor my Canadian employer.

JP1983

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys !!

Do I need to inform CIC for the change of address for my dependent wife or can i inform once i get the PPR request so that her passports can be sent to the Canadian consulate in India? She is out of Canada for the next 6 months where as i am (primary applicant) still in Canada..

3n4y

Mar 3, 2017
Guyz,

My Express Entry profile is getting expired on this 13th June, will it have any effect on my eAPR profile?? My background check is in progress and filed my application on 23 JAN
No it will not affect the eAPR profile. Mine has already passed the date.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

aniketganoo

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
I got the same email from CIC when I messaged them:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Your patience is very much appreciated.

I don't know what this means...
Which stream are you from? And What are your timelines?