Oct 25, 2016
Hi Guys
I am OINP FWS-O
This is my timeline:
20/01 AOR
12/02 Medical Passed
12/02 BG: NN>NS
28/02 BG: NS>NN ( Not Applicable )

Last week, my wife delivered a baby boy. I need around two months to get his birth certificate. Another two months to get his passport.
Unfortunately, I can't expedite the process.
From looking in the forum and the trackers, I expect to receive PPR this month.
Please, help me answer these question.
Do I have to inform CIC right away about the baby through CSE or wait until I receive the PPR. Or at least the birth certificate?
If I inform the CIC, how long will be the deadline to submit the documents?
Will be there any consequences for not informing CIC until receiving PPR?
Is possible to ask CIC to extend the deadline if I cloud not collect the document within that deadline?
Dude your bg check is not even in ip.
You can't judge your expected ppr date by seeing the timelines of others
Failure to inform cic will make your baby ineligible even for subsequent sponsorship.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Dude your bg check is not even in ip.
You can't judge your expected ppr date by seeing the timelines of others
Failure to inform cic will make your baby ineligible even for subsequent sponsorship.
Tell them in advance about 2 months. You won't be given a deadline by cic. I am telling you this from my personal experince

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hi Guys
I am OINP FWS-O
This is my timeline:
20/01 AOR
12/02 Medical Passed
12/02 BG: NN>NS
28/02 BG: NS>NN ( Not Applicable )

Last week, my wife delivered a baby boy. I need around two months to get his birth certificate. Another two months to get his passport.
Unfortunately, I can't expedite the process.
From looking in the forum and the trackers, I expect to receive PPR this month.
Please, help me answer these question.
Do I have to inform CIC right away about the baby through CSE or wait until I receive the PPR. Or at least the birth certificate?
If I inform the CIC, how long will be the deadline to submit the documents?
Will be there any consequences for not informing CIC until receiving PPR?
Is possible to ask CIC to extend the deadline if I cloud not collect the document within that deadline?
Which country are you from. There is no way that doc generation takes 4 months

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
May be on Monday or Tuesday you may get PPR. Don't forget to update here on the forum. By the way, from which province did you got the nomination? And also what did your background check was showing previously? Was it Not Applicable or Your Application is in progress, next step is background check?

Hi,
Ontario French speaking skilled nomination
Background was not applicable from beginning of March, before that (in February) is was not started

thx!

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I got my GCMS notes today. I requested it on May 3, and it wasn't generated until May 26, which is after my COPR was issued . So I have the entire record for my PR application. I will go through it and post the summary here, perhaps some time next week.
Shared on March & April AOR forums as I believe most of Jan AOR CECs have already received PPR.
:)

Superman18

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Hi All, please help me with this query.
Does OINP nomination has expiry date. I got nomination on Nov 30, 2016(same day received ITA too). I submitted documents on 16th Feb 2017(as I had to wait for weeks to get FBI clearance). May 30, 2017 I have completed 6 months since I got nomination. Currently my application bg is not applicable state.
Will cic consider this as expired nomination. Please help. I read somewhere in the thread saying OINP nomination has 6 month validity.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, please help me with this query.
Does OINP nomination has expiry date. I got nomination on Nov 30, 2016(same day received ITA too). I submitted documents on 16th Feb 2017(as I had to wait for weeks to get FBI clearance). May 30, 2017 I have completed 6 months since I got nomination. Currently my application bg is not applicable state.
Will cic consider this as expired nomination. Please help. I read somewhere in the thread saying OINP nomination has 6 month validity.
Don't worry, your nomination is very much valid no matter how much time it takes to process this application. However. if God forbid this application is rejected, you will not be able to use the nomination points for refilling the new application. Hope this helps.

aniketganoo

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31st Jan 2017
Med's Done....
2nd March 2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Hello !!

My BG is NA since 1 march and today is "We are processing your background check" i'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congrats! Timeline please
Hello !!

My BG is NA since 1 march and today is "We are processing your background check" i'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Congrats! Timeline please