+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
@mtc1992, I just got my GCMS notes and it says RCMP screening - batch sent on Feb 27, cancelled on April 6, then submitted/batch sent again on April 6.

It is possible that it was a human mistake, or maybe it was a system issue, or maybe it wasn't an error at all but showed up on GCMS for whatever reason. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only person who was affected by this.

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I got my GCMS notes today. I requested it on May 3, and it wasn't generated until May 26, which is after my COPR was issued . So I have the entire record for my PR application. I will go through it and post the summary here, perhaps some time next week.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
@mtc1992, I just got my GCMS notes and it says RCMP screening - batch sent on Feb 27, cancelled on April 6, then submitted/batch sent again on April 6.

It is possible that it was a human mistake, or maybe it was a system issue, or maybe it wasn't an error at all but showed up on GCMS for whatever reason. I just wanted to let you know that you aren't the only person who was affected by this.
We were in the same batch - it just took longer than me to be noticed. Did you get the note on your GCMS notes entered by an agent saying "got stuck in system"?

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
We were in the same batch - it just took longer than me to be noticed. Did you get the note on your GCMS notes entered by an agent saying "got stuck in system"?
Nope - but by the look of it, it was certainly cancelled and re-sent for whatever reason.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Nope - but by the look of it, it was certainly cancelled and re-sent for whatever reason.
Thanks :) I got ip2 last night. How long did it take you to get PPR after ip2?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Guys!!! Just received an email from cpc ottawa saying my application has been transfered to the London Visa Office. What does this mean?????

FSW Outland
e-Apr/AoR - January 14, 2017
Medicals passed February
Background Check - Not Applicable since February
Hello maplecity, did you email them and they replied or you just received an email from them?

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
OMG congrats! 5 days from IP2 (May 5) to PPR (May 10), but my GCMS notes show COPR created and authorized on May 5
Ah so it could take a few days! I was hoping today. Haha thank you!!! So I'm hoping I got approved yesterday.

Sharma786

Jan 2, 2017
Hello Guys !!

Jan AOR, BG in progress since 24th May. Didnt receive PPR so far .normally PPR follows in 7 days once BG is in progress.

Shall I assume it's normal or something can be fishy??

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys !!

Jan AOR, BG in progress since 24th May. Didnt receive PPR so far .normally PPR follows in 7 days once BG is in progress.

Shall I assume it's normal or something can be fishy??
You should have got PPR by now. Just check all your folders including spam and promotions tab (if using gmail). I had seen couple of cases where their PPR mail had gone to promotions tab. Also could you please update the tracker with the status of BG Change

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should have got PPR by now. Just check all your folders including spam and promotions tab (if using gmail). I had seen couple of cases where their PPR mail had gone to promotions tab. Also could you please update the tracker with the status of BG Change
It varies from case to case. My BG changed to "We are processing your BG" on 19th May. Yet no PPR. So :/

Sharma786

Jan 2, 2017
It varies from case to case. My BG changed to "We are processing your BG" on 19th May. Yet no PPR. So :/
I have searched every possible corner of gmail but sadly no ppr email.... cic account does not show any update if PPR is issued ??

I guess wait is still on and hope everything is normal with our case ...

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I have searched every possible corner of gmail but sadly no ppr email.... cic account does not show any update if PPR is issued ??

I guess wait is still on and hope everything is normal with our case ...

My CIC account shows no indication that I have received PPR. So if I had missed the email, I would have no idea.