Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
You may have to go through the entire process from the beginning i.e., create a new profile and upload all documents again.
you mean apply again and wait for ITA and go to upload documents and pay fee.. ?
Any other way then it ? like appeal or etc

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
you mean apply again and wait for ITA and go to upload documents and pay fee.. ?
Any other way then it ? like appeal or etc
Unfortunately, that might be the only way. You can try appealing but it's not an error from CIC's side. Unless you have the PCC now with you and you can upload it along with your appeal, then MAYBE, it could be considered (though the chances are slim). If you still need to obtain it, then you will have to redo the entire process from the beginning. If you have paid RPRF upfront, then that will be refunded (though it could take up to 2 months to get the money back) but the fee for processing your application is non-refundable.

Uzzy

Mar 7, 2016
Got the golden mail today!! I thought it is from random consultants who send emails for applying visa in Australia and Canada, fortunate I opened it and did not delete it.

AOR- Jan 30
Celpip document request- Feb 24th
Document uploaded- Feb 26th
Medical passed- May 17th
BG- NA May 17th
BG- IP May 18th
The Golden Mail - May 23rd
Congratulations!!

Shafay

May 23, 2017
Seniors! need help, is there a way to contact cic if you noted something wrong in a document which u uploaded while submitting your PR application and want to update or add another supporting evidence to correct that mistake? The emails we receive are "no rply" and i cannot find any contact detail on my express entry dashboard..

Uzzy

Mar 7, 2016
Got PPR finally 15 minutes back!

Thank you everyone! Your support and advice made this journey a lot easier. All the best to all who are waiting for their PPR.
Congrats!!! CIC appears to be treating PNP-Outland files now.

NMJ01

Apr 19, 2017
so what i should do now... is it possible i submit particular time period certificate which they demanded ... My cancelled application again opened !!

have seen one applicant whose spouse document was rejected but he requested and it was accepted with fresh one.
check on feb AOR

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Seniors! need help, is there a way to contact cic if you noted something wrong in a document and want to update or add another supporting evidence to correct that mistake? The emails we receive are "no rply" and i cannot find any contact detail..
You would probably need to raise a case. Try this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

If I might ask, what is the error that you are trying to correct. I would be cautious with your approach. Have they asked you for this correction? I believe there was a user here on this discussion board who provided a PCC that he forgot. It seems that the CIC officers never noticed it was missing but when he sent it, it was brought to their attention that it was originally missing and the application was rejected.

Have your ordered your GCMS notes? How certain are you of the error?

Shafay

May 23, 2017
You would probably need to raise a case. Try this link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

If I might ask, what is the error that you are trying to correct. I would be cautious with your approach. Have they asked you for this correction? I believe there was a user here on this discussion board who provided a PCC that he forgot. It seems that the CIC officers never noticed it was missing but when he sent it, it was brought to their attention that it was originally missing and the application was rejected.

Have your ordered your GCMS notes? How certain are you of the error?
No i have not been requested of any document yet and i have not ordered the notes as well, i just noticed after reading someone's case regarding PCC, that my pccs are missing 3 year tenure from my last 10 years. i have provided before that period and but that 3 years time was not mentioned by the police department and i missed it too..

Canada201718

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
My back ground check has been changed NA to We are processing your back ground check (IP2) .

dotinc

Dec 25, 2016
Hi people,

Thanks for all your support throughout. I received my Annex A email. Wow, this will be complete soon!

I have a few queries that I wanted your help with:
  • Should I send a response to CIC for the email received? For example, telling them that application does not need to be updated etc.? I do not see anything on my CIC profile to update the application or confirm that it's the same, nor does the CIC email ask me to visit the online profile.
  • I have to reply by June 2nd (got email on May 3rd), but by what date should the response mail reach with all the documents? I was traveling so couldn't check my emails.
  • Will I have to get a big envelope to send documents that will include a regular-sized, self-addressed return envelope? Any specific size suggestions? Should I choose USPS or Fedex? I will be sending from the US.
  • Annex A is just a one page document? Just confirming.
Thanks so much for your help! :)

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
No i have not been requested of any document yet and i have not ordered the notes as well, i just noticed after reading someone's case regarding PCC, that my pccs are missing 3 year tenure from my last 10 years. i have provided before that period and but that 3 years time was not mentioned by the police department and i missed it too..
Do you have the document ready? If not, get it first before contacting CIC. Once you have it, make the decision at that point. Do you inform them now or wait for them to contact you. Just to make sure, from the age of 18, you only have a 3 year period that is not accounted for from the point of view of police certificates?