App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
I would probably recommend getting your GCMS notes. That should shed light on what is happening with your application.
But I read on CIC website that GCMS notes are available only for those who are residing in CANADA. I live in India. Will it work??

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
But I read on CIC website that GCMS notes are available only for those who are residing in CANADA. I live in India. Will it work??
You can either have someone you know in Canada obtain it for you or use a company who will obtain it on your behalf. I used www.getgcms.com. I should receive my notes by the end of the month.

Jags123

Star Member
May 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

Need your help, if any of you in my situation. I would like to know, how this was documented in the personal history section?

I am providing the information about my membership with ISACA (USA) and ISC 2 (USA) in the personal history section. My membership will continue till 2019. I have paid the membership fees till 2019. It started in 2009.

I stay in India and have appeared for the exams in New Delhi. I got the membership from these USA based organisations while I was physically present in New Delhi (means remotely). Means, i never traveled to USA for the membership. While providing the information in the personal history section, CIC asks for "Country where activity took place", "State" and "City/Town where activity took place".

Now, if I provide the information that activity took place in USA, does CIC will not ask for the police clearance or something similar?

Also, do we need to provide schedule A if we provide this information?

Thank you!
If these are professional certifications / memberships (I am assuming these are the IT ISACA and ISC2 certs), you don't need to mention them in your application. Don't over complicate your application. You don't need to mention your Gym membership details either. just using that analogy, no offence meant. :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Thank you Mike for the response. Yes, these are IT Security certifications. There is very think line between over complicate and misrepresentation. IRCC has kept many things on guessing and their rejection rate is something worrying me.

May 17, 2017
Got the golden mail today!! I thought it is from random consultants who send emails for applying visa in Australia and Canada, fortunate I opened it and did not delete it.

AOR- Jan 30
Celpip document request- Feb 24th
Document uploaded- Feb 26th
Medical passed- May 17th
BG- NA May 17th
BG- IP May 18th
The Golden Mail - May 23rd
congrats bubby........fsw or cec???

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
I get lots of junk emails which i delete without even looking at it. If I deleted the PPR email how do i find that i have received one? what changes happen to the application?
AOR 31 Jan
BG:- "We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more information" (I Guess its IP2 changed on 19 May after "Not Applicable").
Can anyone please suggest??

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
I get lots of junk emails which i delete without even looking at it. If I deleted the PPR email how do i find that i have received one? what changes happen to the application?
AOR 31 Jan
BG:- "We are processing your BG check. We will send you a message if we need more information" (I Guess its IP2 changed on 19 May after "Not Applicable").
Can anyone please suggest??
You may call CIC and ask if you have missed any email notification from them because you mistakenly cleaned up your mailbox recently. You might also get a chance to ask the process of your application if they said no email sent out yet.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
You may call CIC and ask if you have missed any email notification from them because you mistakenly cleaned up your mailbox recently. You might also get a chance to ask the process of your application if they said no email sent out yet.
Thanks for the reply, but do i see some change in my online application profile???

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
With sincere gratitude to God, my family and I just received our PPR. We received an email and a message in CIC account about 4 hours ago

Timeline below:
AOR: Dec 31, 2016
BG: N/A till 4 hours ago, when it changed to IP
PNP Ontario Outland
PPR: May 31

We had made inquiries from CIC on our LVO and were told it was London, but our passports are to be sent to Accra. Not sure why the change, but I feel maybe it is because Accra is the closest to us (Nigeria).

Family of 3 (1 child), extensive travel and international work history (was worried it would delay our application) *shrugs*

Wishing everyone here speedy PPRs.

This forum has been very helpful for us throughout our journey.

God bless everyone!
when did you get PPR?
PPR date says: May 31?
request to pls confirm the correct PPR date.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Got the golden mail today!! I thought it is from random consultants who send emails for applying visa in Australia and Canada, fortunate I opened it and did not delete it.

AOR- Jan 30
Celpip document request- Feb 24th
Document uploaded- Feb 26th
Medical passed- May 17th
BG- NA May 17th
BG- IP May 18th
The Golden Mail - May 23rd
Hey Nikhil,
Did you have any changes in your online application profile after PPR?
I mean some message in the place below your application status where they have "Interview, back ground check , final decision"