+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Bavana

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're better off searching the forum as you're unlikely to get good information from IRCC before the 6 month deadline.

In GCMS notes security not started DOES NOT mean it's yet to start. If you find redacted sections in your notes then rest assured your security check is underway.

Due date check for security is always about 12 months from your AOR, this doesn't mean a lot, in fact due dates on the notes are quite meaningless.

A11.2 requested review means that the analyst at the CIO was not happy with one or more documents you have provided and is now up to the officer in your LVO to make a decision. If the officer is also unhappy you'll get refused. You really want an "APPEARS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS" coming out of CIO.

I suggest you post the A11.2 analyst comment here (or PM me if you'd like) so that we can figure out why the analyst requested the officer to review your file.
Thanks G126

Actually there is no redacted sections in my GCMS; however, the security check is not started since March 12
Also, the due date for the security is 11/4/2017; it is not a year from the AOR
and my note is generated on April 24 and reflect nothing
For A11.2 at the comments, the case analyst wrote appears to met; however, in the activity part it says that required review

I will try to write the notes as I cannot copy them directly from the pdf as they appears as a photo

Last edited:

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
i
Thanks G126

Actually there is no redacted sections in my GCMS; however, the security check is not started since March 12
Also, the due date for the security is 24/5/2017; it is not a year from the AOR
For A11.2 at the comments, the case analyst wrote appears to met; however, in the activity part it says that required review

I will try to write the notes as I cannot copy them directly from the pdf as they appears as a photo
I have noticed that some of my acitivties in my notes is missing. It seems that they covered them to not be revealed to us. Is this normal?

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, guys, I came back to share my detailed time line with you guys,

My AOR -02-02, CEC ,(ITA:2016-12-22, Score:496)
Medical pass & BG:IP1 :03-26
ADR: travel history request on 04-04
BG: N/A on 04.10 or 04-11
PPR :05-05 (E-mail received through promotion folder in Gmail)
PP sent: 05-06
BG: IP2 :05-07
pp received by Ottawa: 05-09
Approved by 05-16, tracker activated at the same day, 18:52 Ottawa
Received back on 05-17,
landing : 05-17

During this process, I learnt a lot of things, very appreciated for all the help from this web, and I am very prod to say I am now a semi-pro in GCMS notes, and the whole procedue. I lived in canada for over 6 years, I did my study here, and also work as a public servant now. If you guys have any questions regarding the process and some basic infos about Canada, please feel free to contact me(maybe through PM?) , I am very happy to help you :)
Best wishes for everybody who still in their process, and I am sure everyone will get a happy result eventually.

Good luck!

congrats on the new status !!!!!!! mind to share your landing experience? what did the immigration asked you?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I have just landed yesterday in Toronto. And now I am hunting for apartment to rent. (SIN, bank account and SIM card are already done and health card is pending on rental contract).
Thanks again everybody.

malican

May 24, 2016
So I have just landed yesterday in Toronto. And now I am hunting for apartment to rent. (SIN, bank account and SIM card are already done and health card is pending on rental contract).
Thanks again everybody.
Congratulations!!! Good luck!

kristine purple

Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-1-2017
AOR Received.
13-1-2017
Med's Done....
1-29-2017
Interview........
NA
Congrats to those who got PPR! Still Waiting for our turn here=) its been exactly 18 days since BG IP..

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
PNP-Inland with AOR on Jan 2nd, 2017. Medical Passed & BG check in progress both on Mar 13th, 2017. No update ever since.

Here are the details for my Application:

Application status We received your application. - We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I know the processing time for PNP-Inland are slower than CEC due to high volume of Applications and more info to verify, but just one thing: Does anyone have their BG status changed from "NA" to "in progress" like me, but not the other way around. Also, what is that SS "Security Screening" thing, and how can you tell if you are on or not on it?

Thanks in advance for the help~

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thanks again everybody.
Goood luck; you have been of tremendous help to so many here on this forum.

Nciv84

May 20, 2017
Have been silently following this group so far. Got my COPR this morning. Sharing my timeline below. FSW outland
ITA: Jan 11
AOR: Jan 27
Meds passed: Feb 17
BG in progress: May 18
COPR: May 20

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
PNP-Inland with AOR on Jan 2nd, 2017. Medical Passed & BG check in progress both on Mar 13th, 2017. No update ever since.

Here are the details for my Application:

Application status We received your application. - We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I know the processing time for PNP-Inland are slower than CEC due to high volume of Applications and more info to verify, but just one thing: Does anyone have their BG status changed from "NA" to "in progress" like me, but not the other way around. Also, what is that SS "Security Screening" thing, and how can you tell if you are on or not on it?

Thanks in advance for the help~

I'm FSW-O and my BG followed a similar path. On Feb. 19 it changed from Not Applicable to Not Started, and then later that day it changed from Not Started to In Progress. No changes since then.

guanjiankun

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I'm FSW-O and my BG followed a similar path. On Feb. 19 it changed from Not Applicable to Not Started, and then later that day it changed from Not Started to In Progress. No changes since then.
Thanks Man~ Glad to know that I am not alone.....

By the way, do you know what is that "SS" Security Screening thing?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi, guys, I came back to share my detailed time line with you guys,

My AOR -02-02, CEC ,(ITA:2016-12-22, Score:496)
Medical pass & BG:IP1 :03-26
ADR: travel history request on 04-04
BG: N/A on 04.10 or 04-11
PPR :05-05 (E-mail received through promotion folder in Gmail)
PP sent: 05-06
BG: IP2 :05-07
pp received by Ottawa: 05-09
Approved by 05-16, tracker activated at the same day, 18:52 Ottawa
Received back on 05-17,
landing : 05-17

During this process, I learnt a lot of things, very appreciated for all the help from this web, and I am very prod to say I am now a semi-pro in GCMS notes, and the whole procedue. I lived in canada for over 6 years, I did my study here, and also work as a public servant now. If you guys have any questions regarding the process and some basic infos about Canada, please feel free to contact me(maybe through PM?) , I am very happy to help you :)
Best wishes for everybody who still in their process, and I am sure everyone will get a happy result eventually.

Good luck!

Hello Dear,
First of all Congratulations for the PR..........I have would like to get some guidance from you....I am CEC Outland...........My AOR date is Feb 1st 2017......On Feb 28th my medical was passed and BG in progress on the same day..........On March 7th 2017, BG went to Not Applicable............After that I have no update in my profile......On April 24th 2017, the officer called my employer to verify my reference letter.........After few hours my employer got the verification email to provide the same reference letter which he provided to me in 2016............My employer submitted it on the same day..........But After that I have no action in my profile..........Could you please tell me whats going on with my file ???? At which stage my file could be ?? Your answer will be really appreciated............Thanks in advance........

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
BG changed to IP2 yesterday (19 May).
FSW outland,
AOR 31 Jan

What can i expect? Can anyone suggest...