Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26 02 2017
AOR Received.
26 02 2017
Med's Done....
march
Somebody please help me!!my application has been denied for a simple fact that they said I was not eligible because I claimed I had 3 years of education as my credentials here in Canada which I clearly do!!!I have a 3 year advanced diploma but the v.o has made a mistake and said because because I have 2 diplomas I don't qualify to say 3 year or more!!!this doesn't make sense Because my school offers 3 years program of business administration and the 3rd year is a continuation which is an advanced diploma!!!I just don't know what to do anymore I am stuck now!please help on what I can do?I plan on calling the school to write a letter to them to explain and maybe open up a case!!

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Congratulations to recent PPR achievers... I just wanna ask that how long before PPR your employer was approached to check your eligibility ??? (especially PNP & FSW Outland applicant) ... I am PNP-O applicant & my employer is not contacted yet....

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Hi Mani, Could you please share your Timeline.
Hey, Its in my timeline. Anyways:
AOR - Jan 05
Medical passed - March 15
RCMP - April 05
RPRF - May 05
PPR - May 17

All the best..

Reactions: lealealea

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday I wrote an email to CPC-Ottawa asking for the visa office details for my application - and this is what I received in response :

Dear applicant,

This refers to your enquiry regarding the status of your application for permanent residence.

Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed.

Does this mean my application is at VO? As per my GCMS generated on 10th April, Eligibility and Security was pending, so should I assume there be good chances that my A11.2 is cleared by now?

Cheers!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

I tried calling, the second "2" option is for passport office :( I could not reach them, probably menu options have been modified, can someone help on the email ID where I can ask status or the calling number?

Thanks
You could order your GCMS notes if you have completed 90 days from AOR date.
You can also write email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with your application number as the subject line, and the email should be in the following format :

Dear Sir/Madam,
Requesting you to kindly share with me <YOUR REQUEST>

Surname and Given name(s) -

Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD) -

UCI Number -

Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident) -

Thank you & Regards,

XYZ

In reply, they might just inform you where your file be at - whether CIO / CPC, but no more details than that shall be provided.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Yesterday I wrote an email to CPC-Ottawa asking for the visa office details for my application - and this is what I received in response :

Dear applicant,

This refers to your enquiry regarding the status of your application for permanent residence.

Your file is currently in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed.

Does this mean my application is at VO? As per my GCMS generated on 10th April, Eligibility and Security was pending, so should I assume there be good chances that my A11.2 is cleared by now?

Cheers!
The next step would be PPR. Congratulations!

pkshaji

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
11 JAN 2017
Passport Req..
11 APR 2017
Congratulations for all those received PPR & All the best for the guys awaiting PPR just a few weeks away..

Hope all the guys got the PPR are preparing for landing. ...Is there any thread for guys landing in June/July time frame ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody please help me!!my application has been denied for a simple fact that they said I was not eligible because I claimed I had 3 years of education as my credentials here in Canada which I clearly do!!!I have a 3 year advanced diploma but the v.o has made a mistake and said because because I have 2 diplomas I don't qualify to say 3 year or more!!!this doesn't make sense Because my school offers 3 years program of business administration and the 3rd year is a continuation which is an advanced diploma!!!I just don't know what to do anymore I am stuck now!please help on what I can do?I plan on calling the school to write a letter to them to explain and maybe open up a case!!
sorry to hear about the rejection

get a letter from school, explain clearly what the program was all about and raise a CSE... if they open the case - fine, otherwise i'm afraid you will have to apply again... :(

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016

Dear applicant,

Cheers!
officer review is the last step before ppr. when was your bg changed to NA and is there any note from program or case analyst in gcms?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
officer review is the last step before ppr. when was your bg changed to NA and is there any note from program or case analyst in gcms?
BG changed to NA in Feb (~last week in Feb). My GCMS notes (generated on April 10th) showed - medicals and R10 cleared. The last note in GCMS is pertaining to R10 clearance by the agent.

Eligibility and security was pending. Two days ago I checked, BG was still at NA.

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
hey man , so you cleared your medical today?? congrats bud!! I'm pnp-inland jan 20th aor, I'm still waiting for updates after my initial submissions and aor... probably will order gcms notes on the 20th of this month, as it'll be 4 months.
Thanks brother! You may call for notes for curiosity however it is taking more call than usual. I am
cEC inland, it took me 4 months to clear medical and BG to NA. One of my buddy got aor on 22 nov and had his PPR on
Feb 14. 2 months and 8 days. It started taking longer since applications increased due to lower score