+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
narindersahib said:
Once 11.2 A is completed, BG will change to NA. Could you share content of first paragraph of RPRF letter. Usually post that once security result is available, final review is done by officer ( 99% time, he/she goes with analyst's recommendation on eligibility) and decision is made. Then PPR will be triggered as per batch's schedule. Time line for that is not fixed.
Hi, are you sure that when BG changes to NA again, eligibility is done? In some thread I also found that this time they also start eligibility (A11.2) along with security. I am just trying to know as I am also in second time NA.
Thanks in advance

sheprek

Oct 31, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
11-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for my PR as a PNP FSW Outland for the province of Ontario, submitted application on 15th January 2017. I am the principal applicant. My husband got a fellowship offer in Edmonton Alberta and supposed to start in July. It is for 1 year. As we were not very sure how long it would take to get the PR, he applied for a work permit, which he got in the month of March. so my question is
1. Do I need to update the ONIP or IRCC that he got a work permit for Edmonton Alberta.
2. Would it be an issue if I went to Alberta after a week of landing in Ontario, we plan to stay in Alberta for only a year and then settle in Toronto.
3. Once the passport is sent for PPR, will the work permit still be valid, As I do not want to do the landing until September and my husband want to go by the end of June. Can he still enter Canada without me and if he can, under what visa will it be.
4. Does the Principal applicant have to enter with the whole family to do the landing. Is it possible for the spouse to go ahead for the landing.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but all of u here seem to know it all ;D ;D. So asking anyways....

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Since I crossed the 100-day mark, here is my timeline:

Stream: FSW-O
Country of Residence: United Arab Emirates
AOR: Jan 25
Meds Passed: Feb 16
BG NN -> NS: Feb 19 morning
BG NS -> IP1: Feb 19 evening

No changes since February 19 (77 days and not a single update). No request for additional documents. RPRF paid in advance. Notes ordered and should arrive at the end of the month.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
narindersahib said:
Could you share content of first paragraph of RPRF letter. Once 11.2 A is completed, BG will change to NA. Usually post that once security result is available, final review is done by officer ( 99% time, he/she goes with analyst's recommendation on eligibility) and decision is made. Then PPR will be triggered as per batch's schedule. Time line for that is not fixed.
Here's first para:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

I thought its generic. Let me know if any insights.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Mani.pradhan said:
Here's first para:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

I thought its generic. Let me know if any insights.
no it's not generic. some got like eligibility and admissibility is in progress irrespective of stream. So we are at same stage. security result and final review by office are pending. however to get more insights GCMS notes would be helpful, which i have already ordered. Will share with group once received

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

A quick updated, i got my PPR mail yesterday ..... finally ...

FSW PNP
AOR 7th Jan
Medicals passed on 13th Feb
IP (1) 13th Feb
IP (2) 28th April
PPR Mail 6th May

For passport submission do i need to submit my old passport or just the current one ?

Hang in there ppl good news is just around the corner ...

Thanks

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

FSW PNP
AOR 7th Jan
IP (1) 13th Feb
IP (2) 28th April
PPR Mail 6th May

For passport submission do i need to submit my old passport or just the current one ?

Thanks
Hi

Whats your timeline? Are you a PNP candidate? Which province did you got the nomination and whats your visa office?

Im worried as I have still not found any change even after more than 3 months.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

FSW PNP
AOR 7th Jan
IP (1) 13th Feb
IP (2) 28th April
PPR Mail 6th May

Thanks
Congrats!

did you renew youe passport after submission of eapr?

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
serious_assistance said:
Since I crossed the 100-day mark, here is my timeline:

Stream: FSW-O
Country of Residence: United Arab Emirates
AOR: Jan 25
Meds Passed: Feb 16
BG NN -> NS: Feb 19 morning
BG NS -> IP1: Feb 19 evening

No changes since February 19 (77 days and not a single update). No request for additional documents. RPRF paid in advance. Notes ordered and should arrive at the end of the month.
You and me are exactly the same timeline. The only difference is that my BG is still NA. However, I have not ordered my notes yet

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

FSW PNP
AOR 7th Jan
IP (1) 13th Feb
IP (2) 28th April
PPR Mail 6th May

Thanks
Congratulations! What was your nationality and Visa office?

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
ritawallu said:
Hi

Whats your timeline? Are you a PNP candidate? Which province did you got the nomination and whats your visa office?

Im worried as I have still not found any change even after more than 3 months.
pnp from ontario, i am applicant from india so i guess it would be NDVO, post me filling my application i had never written to cic for any sort of updated, for close to 2 months i also didn't have any sort of update on my file ..

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
ritawallu said:
Hi guyz,

Im new on the forum. Im a PNP outland applicant. I got nomination from Nova Scotia and I am from India. Got my AOR on 23 Jan. Medical passed on 9th Feb and till then No change in application. I would like to join this forum. Could you send me the link how to get updates from this forum or how to join here.

Regards,
Ritz.
Hi,

Also I am NSNP applicant. My AOR is 3rd Feb-2017.
What's your BG status?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
kashjuni said:
You and me are exactly the same timeline. The only difference is that my BG is still NA. However, I have not ordered my notes yet
Great to meet you, partner. As soon as I get my notes, I will be sure to share the results with everyone here.