+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Hi guys need help urgently , got a mail for Travel history information , nothing was mentioned about how or which form.

I googled and found about IMM5562e form.

All those who faced similar request from cic .

Do we just fill IMM5562 e and upload thats it?
/
I travelled to india 4 times last 2 years .do we need to fill addressess

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
BG didn't change today :( maybe tomorrow.

GrinnBR

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06 Jan 2017
It seems like they are taking their sweet time, but if we look at the stats there are apparently a *lot* more cases starting in jan/17.

As per the consolidated tracker:

Nov/16: 120 total / 108 PPR (90% done)
Dec/16: 145 total / 93 PPR (64% done)
Jan/17: 350 total / 141 PPR (40% done)
Fev/17: 433 total / 61 PPR (14% done)
Mar/17: 499 total / 4 PPR (~0% done)

All things considering, they seem to be keeping up the same pace as before, even increasing it a bit. If the numbers had stayed the same, we might be seeing a lot more approvals by now.

Of course these are just the folks from the community, but I imagine the numbers are probably proportional due to the increase in applicants overall.

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
rackishaquarian said:
Hi guys need help urgently , got a mail for Travel history information , nothing was mentioned about how or which form.

I googled and found about IMM5562e form.

All those who faced similar request from cic .

Do we just fill IMM5562 e and upload thats it?
/
I travelled to india 4 times last 2 years .do we need to fill addressess
If you log into your cic, there should be a message and within that message there will link to the form and there is instruction on the form. They would ask for your travel history for the last 10 years or since you turn 18. If you run out of the same attack a seperate spread sheet

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
MEDUSA LAUGHS said:
Hi Guys! I am a slight misfit here to this thread (Jan AOR), but I thought I'll put my query on this thread as well since our timelines are likely to be similar.
I got ITA on Feb 9, 2017.
Applied on Feb 17
AOR on Feb 18
Medical passed on April 7, and the Background Check showed "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check", and "We do not need additional documents" in the additional documents column.
Now since April 28, the Background Check column is showing "Not Applicable."

Plz guide. Is it normal? How long before I expect a Passport request? Please share your timelines after having received a Not Applicable in background.

P.S.: I have a pretty high CRS score above 475...will that fasten my file process?
Wow, you and I have almost identical timelines... best of luck, are you FSWO?

seravimol

Sep 14, 2013
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Doc's Request.
14-04-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
mtc1992 said:
BG didn't change today :( maybe tomorrow.
Mine hasn't changed since 04/15.
I was asked for my US police records and after that, nothing

Regards

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
conroex3800 said:
I check all my email folders regularly.
And I'm using gmail. So probably nothing was lost. There is another USA FSW in the same situation, his nickname is losangeleno.
losangeleno got PPR already.

aasif87

Nov 18, 2016
conroex3800 said:
I check all my email folders regularly.
And I'm using gmail. So probably nothing was lost. There is another USA FSW in the same situation, his nickname is losangeleno.
Oh okay. Given chandra415 & Mthornt's responses, it might be a good idea for you to try to get in touch with them to find out what the status of your application is since it has been over 2 weeks that your application has been in IP2. In the meantime, we can all be patient and hope for some news soon.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Mthornt said:
losangeleno got PPR already.
Oh really? But when? Tracker still shows only medicals passed.

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Congrats for the pprs today !!

My background check is still at " next step is to check background" since medicals passed on 14th march. I mailed them at cpc ottawa and they replied your file is at our office and we are processsing according to normal timelines. Rep on phone told me that we didnt have started anything in your file yet. Is that considerable and do they have access ?

AOR -15th FEB
CEC inland
Medical passed - 14th march

Have no idea whats happening

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Vik86 said:

My background check is still at " next step is to check background" since medicals passed on 14th march. I mailed them at cpc ottawa and they replied your file is at our office and we are processsing according to normal timelines. Rep on phone told me that we didnt have started anything in your file yet. Is that considerable and do they have access ?

AOR -15th March
CEC inland

Come on, buddy, not even 2 months passed since your AOR. We are waiting for 4 months already.
It's too early for you to panic.

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
Vik86 said:

AOR -15th March
CEC inland

Your AOR on March 15th and Medical Passed on March 14th. How does that make sense? I am PNP Inland with an AOR on Jan 12.th Got medical passed on March 16th and " next step is to check background" . Since then, no update....

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Damocles said:
I do not think so. My application was also rejected and even if I did put the UCI that I got from the rejection letter, when I submitted my new eAPR, the application has started at the very beginning. Even my medical , that was passed in my previous eAPR is not passed yet. I think they look at it as a new application.

OK.. I submitted my new application only yesterday. I may be wrong and that they haven't had a look at it yet. I am sure that they will still keep record of the older application for comparison to find out if there are big discrepancies.

Let's hope you are right.
I'm guessing you're South African, right? Why did your application get rejected, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also South African, seems like we're in the same boat here

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
conroex3800 said:
Come on, buddy, not even 2 months passed since your AOR. We are waiting for 4 months already.
It's too early for you to panic.
ohh man, panic just due to all mates got pprs already, their AOR is 2 days before me

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
yz2001zzx said:
Your AOR on March 15th and Medical Passed on March 14th. How does that make sense? I am PNP Inland with an AOR on Jan 12.th Got medical passed on March 16th and " next step is to check background" . Since then, no update....
Really ?? doesn't make sense ?? its 15th feb !!! chill