Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
sxu7 said:
Waiting is panic.. wish we can receive good news sooner.
Unfortunately there is no other go other than waiting. I totally understand the pain, but we have to keep-up our paitence. Everyone will get their turn. It's just matter of time.

Good luck. :)

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.
You can totally do that.

I went for a 3 day trip in the US then landed on the way back. Just tell the Canadian border officer you need to land.

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
April 27 - Application finalized and approved but they are yet to send PPR email this is what customer service agent told me today...waiting waiting waiting patiently for Golden email

Aor Feb 2
Med Feb 28
IP1 Mar 07
NA April 07
IP2 April 14 and no PPR since then

Not sure what is wrong with CIC Customer Service tells me application is finalized but no PPR yet does anyone have same problem...? Its very depressing and frustrating

losangeleno

Mar 26, 2017
learncourse04 said:
April 27 - Application finalized and approved but they are yet to send PPR email this is what customer service agent told me today...waiting waiting waiting patiently for Golden email

Aor Feb 2
Med Feb 28
IP1 Mar 07
NA April 07

Not sure what is wrong with CIC Customer Service tells me application is finalized but no PPR yet does anyone have same problem...? Its very depressing and frustrating
FSW-O here, just went to IP2 yesterday and was surprised to not see the e-mail today.

Have they said any reason why they are waiting?

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
BhupeshDutt said:
Thank you Baji, my Consultant did not share any mail, they replied they did not receive such PPR mail. It is only a notification which arrived in CiC account, i meant Request letter under correspondence. However they shared photograph related PDF about photo dimensions.
Your consultant is right, for few ppr comes directly in my cic and a new message mail is received in the linked email account from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Once you enter my cic with GC key , there will be a attachment inside your ee profile which is nothing but PPR addressed to you.

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
losangeleno said:
FSW-O here, just went to IP2 yesterday and was surprised to not see the e-mail today.

Have they said any reason why they are waiting?

CEC Inland here , my BG went to IP2 on April 23rd and didn't get PPR yet. My AOR is Jan 23rd
We don't have another option than just wait .

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
Udayesh said:
Your consultant is right, for few ppr comes directly in my cic and a new message mail is received in the linked email account from donotreply@cic.gc.ca. Once you enter my cic with GC key , there will be a attachment inside your ee profile which is nothing but PPR addressed to you.
Thank you Uday :)

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
learncourse04 said:

Aor Feb 2
Med Feb 28
IP1 Mar 07
NA April 07

My IP2 On April 4, still waiting. CEC inland, AOR Jan 3.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

something is really confusing...

I got CIC query 3 days back to submit another newly filled Scheduled A form (I already got one request before of scheduled A a month back which i submitted).

i am yet to submit my another Scheduled A as requested but i just saw an email of passport request.
I dont know what does this mean aren't they waiting for me to submit scheduled A form.
Should i still submit the form??

Shed some light guys

Thanks

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
avanipatil said:
Hello Guys,

something is really confusing...

I got CIC query 3 days back to submit another newly filled Scheduled A form (I already got one request before of scheduled A a month back which i submitted).

i am yet to submit my another Scheduled A as requested but i just saw an email of passport request.
I dont know what does this mean aren't they waiting for me to submit scheduled A form.
Should i still submit the form??

Shed some light guys

Thanks
Can you share your timelines ?

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
Hi everybody,

My AOR was received on Jan 6, 2017. Currently, i have the following status. Applied as CEC with in canada at a score of 1068 - with pnp from Ontario.

Can anybody help me with what is going on and what stage my application is at ?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I changed my job after i submitted my application, and notified IRCC through online system. Got an email saying the documents were transferred to relevant office and since my application is now with the canada visa office, they recommended to update them too. Any thoughts on that ?

Would really appreciate your help.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
mushtaqz said:
Hi everybody,

My AOR was received on Jan 6, 2017. Currently, i have the following status. Applied as CEC with in canada at a score of 1068 - with pnp from Ontario.

Can anybody help me with what is going on and what stage my application is at ?

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I changed my job after i submitted my application, and notified IRCC through online system. Got an email saying the documents were transferred to relevant office and since my application is now with the canada visa office, they recommended to update them too. Any thoughts on that ?

Would really appreciate your help.
Hi... I would like to ask that

In upfront medical exam, what is type of upfront medical exam??

I mean there is one option of category that in which category u r doing upfront. so what category is showing in your upfront medical exam report??

Plse help me i need to undergo it and i dnt understand which category i fall

I also got nomination from oinp and got score 1001 will get ita in next draw

mushtaqz

Apr 29, 2017
heena303 said:
Hi... I would like to ask that

In upfront medical exam, what is type of upfront medical exam??

I mean there is one option of category that in which category u r doing upfront. so what category is showing in your upfront medical exam report??

Plse help me i need to undergo it and i dnt understand which category i fall

I also got nomination from oinp and got score 1001 will get ita in next draw
ime: non ede
type: worker

Shamalms

Apr 21, 2016
Hi folks,
I have a basic query about BG status. Mine is NA since around a months time. What is general progress of status?
NA, IP1 ,IP2 ? Or NA Is the last one? M not sure. Kindly explain

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Shamalms said:
Hi folks,
I have a basic query about BG status. Mine is NA since around a months time. What is general progress of status?
NA, IP1 ,IP2 ? Or NA Is the last one? M not sure. Kindly explain
The general trend for BG is NA->IP1->NA->IP2. Applicants are getting PPR after their status is IP2. Once stamping and printing of COPR(Confirmation of Permanent Residence) is done, then the BG status will show as Completed.

Hope it helps.