youssef123452002 said:
Guys be careful here's my timeline :
Just wanted to share my timeline
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017
Medical passed Feb 16th 2017
Additional Document Requested March 3rd 2017
Documents uploaded March 15th 2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Now I keep checking my cic profile at least twice a day ,
and yesterday by chance I was going through my old emails and here it was PPR email on March 28th , with no updates what so ever in the cic profile till today . I was lucky I saw it before the 30 day period ends , I mailed the passport yesterday.

Check your emails (spam folder everything ) , do not rely only on the profile . I was almost screwed lol
Good luck everyone
Was this the first or second time your BG went to IP (IP1 or IP2) before getting PPR?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tpurohit said:
New draw score 415 .. I am never recommending anyone to go through PNP especially if you're inland :mad:

Congratulation to all PPR holders :)
Second that. The only good think is that I had almost everything translated after PNP for ITA. Once you get PR, you will forget everything!

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Caution : PPR email only almost missed it

youssef123452002 said:
Guys be careful here's my timeline :
Just wanted to share my timeline
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017
Medical passed Feb 16th 2017
Additional Document Requested March 3rd 2017
Documents uploaded March 15th 2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Now I keep checking my cic profile at least twice a day ,
and yesterday by chance I was going through my old emails and here it was PPR email on March 28th , with no updates what so ever in the cic profile till today . I was lucky I saw it before the 30 day period ends , I mailed the passport yesterday.

Check your emails (spam folder everything ) , do not rely only on the profile . I was almost screwed lol
Good luck everyone

ohh .. lucky you !!!

Between what would happen if in case any one fails to send the passport within 30 days after PPR mail ??? Reading about the mail going to spam/promotion folder etc is a concern. I check my email all the time but still would like to prepare for worse case !!

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine2407 said:
Kindly help me with this please..
Post your question in NVDO thread also.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-applications-from-ndvoindialets-connect-here-t409207.0.html;msg5945625

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Guys is there any other way to know that if u received PPR or not if you miss/delete the email by mistake. I heard some people are saying when cic they send PPR email they also get msg on my cic with letter that you need to attach when sending passport to Ottawa. I am pnp inland applicant. Please correct me if I am wrong

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Guys is there any other way to know that if u received PPR or not if you miss/delete the email by mistake. I heard some people are saying when cic they send PPR email they also get msg on my cic with letter that you need to attach when sending passport to Ottawa. I am pnp inland applicant. Please correct me if I am wrong
The PPR email comes with a document (not an attachment per se) called Annex A. You print that off your email and send along with your passport. You do not receive any other confirmation. So if email is missed or deleted, then the best thing is to call or email CIC to send another PPR

Apr 10, 2017
Silent follower: I wake up reading messages on this forum and go to bed catching up

My time line
ITA: Dec 22
AOR: Jan 25
Med pass then changed to we are processing your background check: Feb 24
Background changed to NA today no alert in email: April 19

Guys what next?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
quickfixit1111 said:
Silent follower: I wake up reading messages on this forum and go to bed catching up

My time line

Guys what next?
Our timeline is similar, so now you have to wait for BG change to IP and then PPR. I am still waiting for BG change to NA though :(

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
quickfixit1111 said:

My time line

Guys what next?
Any change is good. It's going to be either IP(2) or PPR (I've heard of cases where it skips IP(2) and goes staright to PPR)
My AOR's Jan 29 and no change since IP(1) for a long time. Hopefully PPR soon...

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
kaykat27 said:
Any change is good. It's going to be either IP(2) or PPR (I've heard of cases where it skips IP(2) and goes staright to PPR)
My AOR's Jan 29 and no change since IP(1) for a long time. Hopefully PPR soon...
We are on the same boat and i know how you feel, especially when March AOR got the PPR's

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
chandra415 said:
We are on the same boat and i know how you feel, especially when March AOR got the PPR's
Mine too

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
solanki123 said:
saaaaaaaaaaaame. I don't think I can sigh any more.