Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Baji81 said:
:)
Like I said, Visa Officer @ LVO (Local Visa Office) needs clearance from all the grounds including Security. Then only your application will approved for further processing. Some of the things are not in CIC control and they also depended on some other agencies. I totally understand your feelings and again nothing is in our hand other than waiting for our turn. I'm 100% sure you'll get PPR soon. Just wait for the day and I'm sure you'll forgot all the wait on that day. I wishing you all the very best :):)
Hello friends and Baji 81,
i got just email about schedule of interview, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.please help

geniusavi

Feb 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

First of all,
Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs!
Congrats to those who have landed
And All the Best to those who are waiting for their PPRs

Now the Question:-
1. Those of you who have landed, how long do we have to make a landing after we get the passport back from PPR?
2. What steps did you take around updating the local address in your CIC profile after landing? And where specifically did you update the address?

3. have anyone of you landed, updated the address and came back to US or any other country to wrap up things in your native/origin country? How was the process?

Thanks in advance for all the help and guidance you folks are providing.

ariadnemm

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
30/nov/2016
Nomination.....
16/dec/2016 (Ontario - Human Capital Priorities Stream)
AOR Received.
26/jan/2017 (e-APR)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
23/jan/2017 - Passed 15/fev/2017
heebaarora said:
Hello Friends,

My timeline is as follows:
AOR: 28/01/2017
Medical: 01/03/2017
BG status: Not Applicable since beginning (01/03/2017)

No information up till now, anybody else with the same timelines ??
I have a similar timeline, but my medicals passed 15/02/2017. Since then, my BG status is also NA. Eligibility check is still in progress.
It's quite normal. Hang on there!!
We need lots of patience!

heebaarora

Mar 13, 2017
ariadnemm said:
I have a similar timeline, but my medicals passed 15/02/2017. Since then, my BG status is also NA. Eligibility check is still in progress.
It's quite normal. Hang on there!!
We need lots of patience!
Yeah.....hope we receive good news soon...
Congratulations to all the ppr recipients

in.vishal

Oct 25, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please help me understand this:

I had written to CPC-CTD-Ottawa on 20 March when i got a reply saying:

"Your application is being processed in Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia."

Upon second request yesterday 18 Arpil, they replied:
"Our office confirms that your application is at CIO office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline." :eek:

What is it supposed to mean? Did the file go back to CIO from CPC?

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
in.vishal said:
Hi Guys,

Please help me understand this:

I had written to CPC-CTD-Ottawa on 20 March when i got a reply saying:

"Your application is being processed in Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia."

Upon second request yesterday 18 Arpil, they replied:
"Our office confirms that your application is at CIO office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline." :eek:

What is it supposed to mean? Did the file go back to CIO from CPC?

they're the same thing in Nova Scotia

Jul 26, 2015
Caution : PPR email only almost missed it

Guys be careful here's my timeline :
Just wanted to share my timeline
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017
Medical passed Feb 16th 2017
Additional Document Requested March 3rd 2017
Documents uploaded March 15th 2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Now I keep checking my cic profile at least twice a day ,
and yesterday by chance I was going through my old emails and here it was PPR email on March 28th , with no updates what so ever in the cic profile till today . I was lucky I saw it before the 30 day period ends , I mailed the passport yesterday.

Check your emails (spam folder everything ) , do not rely only on the profile . I was almost screwed lol
Good luck everyone

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Caution : PPR email only almost missed it

youssef123452002 said:
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

and yesterday by chance I was going through my old emails and here it was PPR email on March 28th , with no updates what so ever in the cic profile till today . I was lucky I saw it before the 30 day period ends , I mailed the passport yesterday.

Check your emails (spam folder everything ) , do not rely only on the profile . I was almost screwed lol
Good luck everyone
Thank you Youseff for you kind warning. Did they send the PPR email to the address that you gave them at first place?

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
youssef123452002 said:
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017

Good luck everyone
youssef123452002 said:
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017

Good luck everyone
I doubt if its send to my old lawyer email address :( i cant even ask him

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
in.vishal said:
Isn't it supposed to be that all applications first come to CIO and then are sorted to different CPCs?
The emails are unreliable. CPC and CIO Nova Scotia are the exact same place.

Jul 26, 2015
Re: Caution : PPR email only almost missed it

immshunli said:
Thank you Youseff for you kind warning. Did they send the PPR email to the address that you gave them at first place?
yes it did , but for some reason it was unnoticed.

ivanover

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
For PNP outlands:

is any of you from visa-exempt country?

do we also need to send our passports and where to? local visa office (for me this is Paris)??

timeline:
AOR Jan20
Medicals passed Feb 17
BG is not applicable

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......