+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

ThunderCookie

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for all the wishes guys.

Just have a query, anybody know about what needs to be filled in Annex A document which needs to be sent along with PP and photographs? Does anybody have any sample for this ?

Aninda

Mar 22, 2015
Hi, My background check from "In process" to "Not Applicable" what does it mean? :-X

CEC - AOR - JAN 11.

Thanks

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
mjadawala said:
:eek: Thts awesome 8) 8) 8)

Seems like they are processing PNP-Inland now, I am also PNP-Inland with AOR on Jan. 05, 2017.
So they are processing PNP inlands now? So any idea when will the PNP-Outlands get the good news guys?

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Aninda said:
Hi, My background check from "In process" to "Not Applicable" what does it mean? :-X

CEC - AOR - JAN 11.

Thanks
Hi Ainda...

any movement is good...but can you please let us know what was your exact status before changing to NA?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
Ichowdhury said:
So they are processing PNP inlands now? So any idea when will the PNP-Outlands get the good news guys?
No idea!! We really can't predict CIC. :(

Aninda

Mar 22, 2015
harmanm said:
Hi Ainda...

any movement is good...but can you please let us know what was your exact status before changing to NA?
It was "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check."

Thanks

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Aninda said:
It was "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check."

Thanks
That just means you passed initial check in most cases

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Aninda said:

Thanks
Ok sounds good so your inital checks are done. Now that it has turned to NA your file will be trasfered to CPC where it will go through final check. Once they start checks at CPC your BG status will change to : we are processing your bacground check. Once you see this status. You can expect PPR anytime then. Hope this helps you.

Good luck.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mtc1992 said:
they started the email with this 'We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.'

hahaah
lol that's funny

ankrey

Jan 15, 2017
I got the message from CIC "Please provide our office with your country of residence for the last 15 months." ? which form do I need to fill out or it will be simple LOE ? Please guide.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
vensak said:
Those messages can be a bit deceiving - because different immigration officers have different habbits.

What is better to observe are the milestones from GCMS notes:
Medicals (the only one you will also more or less see, but for CEC and USA, more like started action does indicate, that they are actually done)
R10 check
Criminality check
A11.2 Check
Transfer to LVO
Final check and approval

And they do not always match wich updates on our applications.
Hello Vensak,

What did you mean above where you stated "but for CEC and USA" in reference to medicals?

NK87

Apr 12, 2017
Hope Positive said:
Hello Everyone, I am CEC Inland. My AOR is Jan 19. I have not got any update on my application, not even medical passed.

I called my doctor and got to know that medical was sent and medical report is fine.

I am thinking to apply for GCMS notes, But I am just worried that applying for GCMS notes can delay my file processing. Is it so?

Please suggest is it ok to apply for GCMS notes at this stage and does it slow down your processing?

Hi.....i am in the same situation as u. I am also CEC inland. AOR 17 Jan 2017. NO update.....not even medical passed. My medical submitted by Dr on 8 Jan. I ordered GCMS notes in first week of April.

Aninda

Mar 22, 2015
harmanm said:
Ok sounds good so your inital checks are done. Now that it has turned to NA your file will be trasfered to CPC where it will go through final check. Once they start checks at CPC your BG status will change to : we are processing your bacground check. Once you see this status. You can expect PPR anytime then. Hope this helps you.

Good luck.
Hello @harmanm, I am sorry my status was "we are processing your background check", my mistake. My background check changes to In progress and medical passed on March 24. Today the Background check changed to "Not applicable".

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Aninda said:
Hello @harmanm, I am sorry my status was "we are processing your background check", my mistake. My background check changes to In progress and medical passed on March 24. Today the Background check changed to "Not applicable".
Alrighty...you should expect PPR soon then...maybe even tonighy...