Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
mtc1992 said:
yep, generated march 15th. Absolutely no changes after meds passed. basically my application hasn't been touched other than to pass my meds
Did u ever called them? i was thinking to do so

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
solanki123 said:
Did u ever called them? i was thinking to do so
no last time I tried he was very evasive and was like 'basically don't call us until july'

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
no last time I tried he was very evasive and was like 'basically don't call us until july'
This reaction depends on Agent. Call Again and tell them I am worried please check the status (ask specifically about visa office and criminality check)

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
mtc1992 said:
yes, confirming eligibility... congrats. starting to think my application has been lost in the ether
Thank you. That sounds positive. So what would be the next stage for me?
Is it the time for my app to be sent to Ottawa?
Thank you

NK87

Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone.......this is my first post and it took like 15 minutes to figure out how to post :D.......even now i am not sure if i am doing it the right way.

ITA: Dec 22, 2016

AOR: 17 Jan 2017

Category: CEC

I am very worried as there is not even a single update on my file. Not even medical passed.

I have applied using a representative. So, I've not any access to my file. But on 10th of April, I asked my rep. to send me a screen shot of my file and it was like this:

Application status: We received your application. We will send u a msg when there is an update or if we need more information from u.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: U don't need a medical exam. We'll send u a msg if this changes.

Review of additional documents: NA

Interview: u don't need an interview. We'll send u a msg if this changes.

Background check: NA

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We'll send u a msg once the final decision has been made.

I ordered the GCMS notes in the first week of April.

I've been following this forum for a while now and noticed that many of the members got their PPR in 2 or 3 months. But for me, there is no update. On 16th April, it'll be 3 months since AOR.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NK87 said:
Hi everyone.......this is my first post and it took like 15 minutes to figure out how to post :D.......even now i am not sure if i am doing it the right way.

I am very worried as there is not even a single update on my file. Not even medical passed.

I have applied using a representative. So, I've not any access to my file. But on 10th of April, I asked my rep. to send me a screen shot of my file and it was like this:

Application status: We received your application. We will send u a msg when there is an update or if we need more information from u.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: U don't need a medical exam. We'll send u a msg if this changes.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We'll send u a msg once the final decision has been made.

I've been following this forum for a while now and noticed that many of the members got their PPR in 2 or 3 months. But for me, there is no update. On 16th April, it'll be 3 months since AOR.
I think you can call CIC and asked them current status. I don't believe representative, may be they have taken screenshot earlier. Check directly with CIC adn tell them you don't have access hence calling. They may tell you exact status.

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
NK87 said:

that's really odd. you should check with your doctor to ensure your results was uploaded and all was okay. atleast, your medical should be passed by now. Again with CIC you just never know. GCMS will definitely give you insight

Nique

Jan 14, 2017
pkshaji said:
And while the BG status is still IP ... Here goes an email asking for the Passport..!!!!! PPR mail came in the CIC only ( not in GMAIL yet)

From New Delhi Visa Office. ( ONIP - Dec 2016 , JAN 11 2017 - AOR )

So excited to share this information with all of you... I am so thankful to this group for the (timely) guidance.

As I mentioned yesterday, the horizon is cloudy...expect rains...A big hug to all of you

Big congratulations to you.

Bryson Tiller

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26 02 2017
AOR Received.
26 02 2017
Med's Done....
march
Hey Guys i have a quick question!Got my AOR 27th feb,did my medicals on the 14th of march and the clinic told me that immigration would get the results 2 weeks later which would be by the 28th of march.My medicals passed in my profile but im not quite sure if the BG changed at all.At what point does it change because i've seen some saying it changes on the day your medicals pass.And mind you i was not checking my profile till the weekend of April 8th which is when i found out that my medicals had passed because they did not send me any emails to let me know.So im not too sure whether they did the first BG Process.My BG right now says Not applicable.Your help will deeply be appreciated!

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
mtc1992 said:
Hi MTC1992 -- what was the due date listed on your gcms notes? Under Application assignment?

mine was April 07 and nothing has changed for me.

Does anyone know what this due date means?

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
AAALLL said:
Hi MTC1992 -- what was the due date listed on your gcms notes? Under Application assignment?

next date when your file will be opened or reviewed

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
AAALLL said:

where's the due date?