Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat to new PPRs.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mtc1992 said:
Exactly the same here! they were processing so fast up until the last two weeks.
They are still processing but i guess they have moved from CEC to FSW

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
IOS9.2 said:
Hi YB,

my medicals passed on 13th feb, but BG is still showing not applicable, can you share your time lines and are you a fsw pnp candidate ?

thanks
Hi mate,
i am FSW Outland, applied from UAE, AOR 21 Jan, Medical passed 9 feb, since then not even one single update, yesterday i ordered the Notes because i was worried, since i have very complicated case, ( huge travel history, many changes in addresses and jobs), in the afternoon they asked me for additional documents ( they send email and ask to check my messages in CIC), after 1 hour the BG moved to IP, i will upload additional documents on Sunday, to justify why i have EU visa rejected, i am taking my time, because i read somewhere if you dont do it right the application can be rejected, it depend on the officer.
i know how frustrated you are, wish you a good luck.

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No update since march 17. How l9ng does it take to do bg check

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What this Status Mean , Did we complete the R10 Check and what will the next status change after this . Please advise

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I got Schedule A as you today. So would like to know, what should explain?

I have one question 'yes' under statutory ques. It is regarding study visa refused and bridging work permit refusal.

So should I need to write LOE to explain this or just mention in Sch A form in few sentence about refused ?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I have one question 'yes' under statutory ques. It is regarding study visa refused and bridging work permit refusal.

So should I need to write LOE to explain this or just mention in Sch A form in few sentence about refused ?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks
You just need to explain the refusal under the satutory questions section. There is a place for that so you don't need to attach LOE unless you will lack place there.

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

i guess your actual BG status is now IP 2 .

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
ladybug8888 said:
You just need to explain the refusal under the satutory questions section. There is a place for that so you don't need to attach LOE unless you will lack place there.
Thank you