+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Got a reply today,

my file is at cpc ottawa

PNP-O 10 jan aor (no change after medicals)

How is this location processing the applications so far??

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
Got a reply today,

my file is at cpc ottawa

What's your BG status?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
Got a reply today,

my file is at cpc ottawa

Whats our app status and has BG changed more than once?

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi All,
Please help me to understand at what stage is my application currently.
eAPR - Jan 31
Medicals passed - Mar 27
BG since then states - your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a BGC.
I enquired earlier and came to know that my application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please let me know at what stage is my application currently.
When can I expect next update.
How fast is Nova Scotia in processing the files

Thank you.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Hi All,
Please help me to understand at what stage is my application currently.
eAPR - Jan 31
Medicals passed - Mar 27
BG since then states - your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a BGC.
I enquired earlier and came to know that my application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Please let me know at what stage is my application currently.
When can I expect next update.
How fast is Nova Scotia in processing the files

Thank you.
Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
emmn1003 said:
hello team,

I received my GCMS Notes this morning. I have ordered it on March 13 on visafile.info, and it was generated on march 15 (very suprised about it).

Folowing are the relevant infos :

08.01.17 : AOR
25.01.17 : Support agent review (CIO) : case parked due to Ontario december speadsheet missing (BG : NN -> NS)
08.02.17 : Support agent review (CIO): new UCI created for PA and dependants, TEF and IELTS verification for PA and spouse, application sent for R10 review, medical passed
28.02.17 : Agent review (CIO) : R10 and criminality (based on PCCs) passed (BG : NS -> NN)
01.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File transfered to CPC Ottawa
04.03.17 : Case Analyst review (CPC Ottawa) : A11.2 : Passed, Recommandation : Appear to meet requirement/ready to finalize (verification of work experience, funds, bird certificate of children, marriage certificate, nomination, CRS reassessment)
11.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File Transfered to DAKAR VO
31.03.17 : BG : NS -> IP(1)

Hope this helps. Fingers crossed
It is just a matter of time. I can say your PPR is in your pocket!!
All the best my friend. We will hear good news from you soon.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Anyone saw movement in their application?

I ordered my case notes today. Though it mentions about 30 days wait period, do anyone know the average time it takes to receive them.

IrisLu

Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I got a question regarding updating the contact information on my application. I used a representative to submit the documents and of course, he used his firm address and email. Now I have linked the application to my account and I am confused and worried that CIC will still send emails to my old representative email, or even worse, the PPR email will get lost in the email, since I recently find out that my ME passed but neither my account nor my representative account received any email or message. Is that normal? What should I do?

Thanks!!

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
IrisLu said:
Hey guys, I got a question regarding updating the contact information on my application. I used a representative to submit the documents and of course, he used his firm address and email. Now I have linked the application to my account and I am confused and worried that CIC will still send emails to my old representative email, or even worse, the PPR email will get lost in the email, since I recently find out that my ME passed but neither my account nor my representative account received any email or message. Is that normal? What should I do?

Thanks!!
Raise Case Specific Enquiry (Webform) to inform new mail address and email address.

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
AOR December 21,2016
BG-NS-NN-NA
sent email to cpc ottawa, got this reply:-

hi,
Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

May i EXPECT that ppr is coming usually the passport should be valid for six months as they suggested in the email.please any view share your experience and ideas.

gntofon

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys,

Just checked my profile again for like the 20th time today and my background check changed from Not Applicable to: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Is this the same as In progress?