+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
ankitrdeo said:
Congrats Man!!! It was just yesterday you asked me to share my timelines :D ... Did you never had your BG status changed to "the next step is to conduct a background check" ??
No it didnt change at all. Hope you get the golden mail soon..

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
IndianDubai said:
Hey congrats, can u share what the letter states..

Thanks. The request letter asks for mailing the passports to Islamabad visa office as I am from Pakistan, along with 2 photos each (me and spouse) and the copy of letter within 30 days..

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Deadpool110 said:
I hope the same... See you in Canada :) Wish you and your wife all the very best...Cheers

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
ankitrdeo said:
Hi Jane,

can you share your timelines? I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR 4th Jan. BG status - Application in progress, the next step is background check.

Thanks

Ankit
Hi Ankit FSW Outland AOR 12 jan, medical passed 26 jan nothing has changed since then. BG:NA. In progress is better hope you receive the good news soon :)

Deadpool110 said:
Just me and my spouse. BGC didn't change from NA. Hope you get yours soon as well..
Thanks deadpool I just wish that as well, your process gave me hope. Best of luck in Canada :)

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
hello team,

I received my GCMS Notes this morning. I have ordered it on March 13 on visafile.info, and it was generated on march 15 (very suprised about it).

Folowing are the relevant infos :

08.01.17 : AOR
25.01.17 : Support agent review (CIO) : case parked due to Ontario december speadsheet missing (BG : NN -> NS)
08.02.17 : Support agent review (CIO): new UCI created for PA and dependants, TEF and IELTS verification for PA and spouse, application sent for R10 review, medical passed
28.02.17 : Agent review (CIO) : R10 and criminality (based on PCCs) passed (BG : NS -> NN)
01.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File transfered to CPC Ottawa
04.03.17 : Case Analyst review (CPC Ottawa) : A11.2 : Passed, Recommandation : Appear to meet requirement/ready to finalize (verification of work experience, funds, bird certificate of children, marriage certificate, nomination, CRS reassessment)
11.03.17 : Workload redistribution : File Transfered to DAKAR VO
31.03.17 : BG : NS -> IP(1)

Hope this helps. Fingers crossed

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Deadpool110 said:
Deadpool,

Just one more thing. Can you please check and tell what time of the day you got the PPR email. I mean the time of the email?

Thanks,

Ankit

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emmn1003 said:
hello team,

I received my GCMS Notes this morning. I have ordered it on March 13 on visafile.info, and it was generated on march 15 (very suprised about it).

25.01.17 : Support agent review (CIO) : case parked due to Ontario december speadsheet missing (BG : NN -> NS)
08.02.17 : Support agent review (CIO): new UCI created for PA and dependants, TEF and IELTS verification for PA and spouse, application sent for R10 review, medical passed
28.02.17 : Agent review (CIO) : R10 and criminality (based on PCCs) passed (BG : NS -> NN)
04.03.17 : Case Analyst review (CPC Ottawa) : A11.2 : Passed, Recommandation : Appear to meet requirement/ready to finalize (verification of work experience, funds, bird certificate of children, marriage certificate, nomination, CRS reassessment)

That looks very promissing. good luck there.

IndianDubai

Nov 30, 2016
I've submitted all passports along with the photos and letter yest as per the PPR mail to Dubai CVAC.

The strange thing is that there's no change in CIC account and it still says that decision is not made and that BG is under process etc..

Should I expect any change there?

Also, can there be any rejection at this stage ? How long would they take before returning the passports?

My timelines are:
7 Jan AOR
24 Jan Meds passed
26 Jan BG changed to NS-NN
14 Feb BG changed to NS again
30 Mar PPR
30 Mar BG in processing
FSW O

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
emmn1003 said:
hello team,

Awesome, that's very promising. You are very close. PPR anytime.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndianDubai said:
I've submitted all passports along with the photos and letter yest as per the PPR mail to Dubai CVAC.

The strange thing is that there's no change in CIC account and it still says that decision is not made and that BG is under process etc..

Also, can there be any rejection at this stage ? How long would they take before returning the passports?

My timelines are:
7 Jan AOR
24 Jan Meds passed
30 Mar PPR
30 Mar BG in processing
FSW O

PPR means that they need your passport for affixing your visa label.....so no mate...unless you have provided someone else's passport details :)
No rejection...Cheers

PS: Maybe any of the more experienced members wana correct me!!

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
ankitrdeo said:
Deadpool,

Just one more thing. Can you please check and tell what time of the day you got the PPR email. I mean the time of the email?

Thanks,

Ankit
Sure. Will let u know in a bit. Thanks again everyone!

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
IndianDubai said:

My timelines are:
7 Jan AOR
24 Jan Meds passed
30 Mar PPR
30 Mar BG in processing
FSW O
I assure you that your PR is now confirmed. :D
I think we can expect them back within 2 weeks after submission. One thing I've learned is that we can't predict anything based on our CIC status..

IndianDubai

Nov 30, 2016
SDR287 said:
PPR means that they need your passport for affixing your visa label.....so no mate...unless you have provided someone else's passport details :)
No rejection...Cheers

PS: Maybe any of the more experienced members wana correct me!!
Lol, I'm pretty sure I submitted our own passports. But I wouldn't have refused the offer if you wanted to include yours along with mine ..we're all like one big family here!