Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
SDR287 said:
Any movement on the FSW-Outland Applicants??

Cheers

PS: BG:Not applicable
Pretty much NA for FSW Outland applicants. CEC and inland are a priority

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
julientran said:
Pretty much NA for FSW Outland applicants. CEC and inland are a priority

Its getting really frustrating!

Cheers for replying....feels better to know that I am with a lot of people in the same boat.

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
harmanm said:
no...but what does your BG status say?

usually when your medical passes..your BG status would change to : Your app. is in process. next step is to conduct background check.
(it may happen on the same day when medicals passed or sometime close to it). During this time CIO will do Your R10 and A11.2 checks.
after it is completed your status shall change to BG: Not Applicable. And then your file is transferred to CPC. where i will go final processing and your BG status will change to: we are processing your background check. once you see this update..PPR is around the corner.

hope this helped.
Medicals and BG updated at the same time. BG to "Your app is in process. Next step....". Has been so since March 3rd week or so. Based on the replies here, I'm guessing it's a few more weeks of waiting until I see any progress. Since I haven't heard from CIC about the documents...I'm worried it I got everything right. Especially the scans of my documents and photograph sizes..

bb10user

Jan 25, 2017
This is the first time I am posting on the forum ... SO, Thank you all for being such a wonderful source of information !!!
Watching all the people getting their PPRs really keeps my spirits up !!

I have a question about my PR application (CEC outland, India). It is stuck in BG Check (NS - IP - NA) ... stuck in NA for two weeks now !! I thought the PPR comes in quickly after BG Check gets to NA .... should I be worried ??

Thank you

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
bb10user said:
This is the first time I am posting on the forum ... SO, Thank you all for being such a wonderful source of information !!!
Watching all the people getting their PPRs really keeps my spirits up !!

I have a question about my PR application (CEC outland, India). It is stuck in BG Check (NS - IP - NA) ... stuck in NA for two weeks now !! I thought the PPR comes in quickly after BG Check gets to NA .... should I be worried ??

Thank you
not always - like for example, PNP inland who are getting PPRs now, had IP2 in Feb-March

CEC outland is not too often seen on the forums :) so depends on how they treat you... :)

good luck

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
Deadpool110 said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been following the forum from time to time and it's been very informative. From what I can gather, FSW - Outland seems to be a small percentage of overall express entry applicants. First up, I would like to encourage more FSW - Outland applicants with AOR in Jan 2017 to share their status and any other learning points related to Canadian Immigration.

I would really appreciate if the experts could give me an estimate as to where my case stands and when to expect the golden email. Below are my particulars:

Stream: FSWP-Outland
Number of applicants: 2 (me and spouse)
EE Profile submission: 5th November 2016
ITA: 16th November 2016
e-APR submission: 10th January 2017
AOR: 10th January 2017
Meds Passed: 25th January 2017

Current Status (MyCIC):

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I inquired CPC, Ottawa via email about my status on 28th March and got the 'generic' reply rather quickly on 31st March as follows:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
(it's the CIC website - not allowing to post links)

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Regards,
GOT MY PPR A WHILE AGO!

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Deadpool110 said:
GOT MY PPR A WHILE AGO!
Hi Congrats for the PPR. You received it today? We have the same timeline. Can I ask you do you have any dependents on the application and did your background changed from NA if changed when did it change? My background is NA and I am waiting and waiting..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat for new PPR

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Deadpool110 said:
GOT MY PPR A WHILE AGO!
Congrats Man!!! It was just yesterday you asked me to share my timelines :D ... Did you never had your BG status changed to "the next step is to conduct a background check" ??

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
janecan said:
Hi Congrats for the PPR. You received it today? We have the same timeline. Can I ask you do you have any dependents on the application and did your background changed from NA if changed when did it change? My background is NA and I am waiting and waiting..
Hi Jane,

can you share your timelines? I am a FSW-O applicant with AOR 4th Jan. BG status - Application in progress, the next step is background check.

Thanks

Ankit

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
janecan said:
Just me and my spouse. BGC didn't change from NA. Hope you get yours soon as well..