Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
IndianDubai said:
Guys, how long does it take for the passports to be back after submission..
Usually within 2 weeks if sent from within Canada. But no thumb rule.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Got a request for Schedule A. Is there a particular reason why they ask for this or is this a normal part of the processing of applications?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
raven00090 said:
Got a request for Schedule A. Is there a particular reason why they ask for this or is this a normal part of the processing of applications?
Generally, people get Sch A request, when they answer "Yes" to even one statutory question in the online form of e-APR.

Eugenie2016

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering for "review of documents", if currently shows "we do not need additional documents", will this status change anymore? Does this mean I will for sure not receive ADR?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Eugenie2016 said:
Just wondering for "review of documents", if currently shows "we do not need additional documents", will this status change anymore? Does this mean I will for sure not receive ADR?
It can be changed if officer needs any other document. Don't rely on statuses until you receive PPR. Good Luck!!

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
nsri05 said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent follower of this forum. Received my eAOR on 7th Jan and Meds passed update : 20 Jan((PNP Outland category)) but have not seen any progress on my application since then..

I did not really check my CIC account in between so i am not really sure if the BG status ever got changed.. current status says.. "Background check Not applicable."

I am seeing many of you folks seems to be aware of the visa office and have a fair idea about what stage your application is at..

Can you please guide me as to how can i get to know the same?

Thanks...
Almost all PNP outland applicants are at same stage as yours. Currently, CIC is working on CEC outland/inland and FSW inland applicants.

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Back ground check In progress and no movement till now from March 7th

AOR - Feb 02
Medicals pass - Feb 28
BC - March 07 Application In progress next step is to conduct BC

Sent email to CIC and got reply saying your application is being processed at Case Processing Center in Sydney Nova Scotia

One of my friend also sent email to CIC and he got a reply saying your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia ....

Can someone tell me what is the difference between Case Processing Center & Centralized Intake Office

One of my other friend also got reply saying that your application is being processed at Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Roopa77 said:
guyz any idea what's happening to pnp outland with jan 18 th aor
Hi Roopa

Nothing happening for PNP outland applications... Right Now i can just see PR for CEC & FSW... Most of us are at same level i.e. BG is NA...

Hope to see some movement soon...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
learncourse04 said:
Back ground check In progress and no movement till now from March 7th

AOR - Feb 02
Medicals pass - Feb 28
BC - March 07 Application In progress next step is to conduct BC

Sent email to CIC and got reply saying your application is being processed at Case Processing Center in Sydney Nova Scotia

One of my friend also sent email to CIC and he got a reply saying your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia ....

Can someone tell me what is the difference between Case Processing Center & Centralized Intake Office

One of my other friend also got reply saying that your application is being processed at Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
i would ignore both mails... CIC replies are pretty generic - like auto replies lol...

order GCMS notes if your application is over 3 months old - that will give you accurate info about where your application is

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Deadpool110

Apr 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I've been following the forum from time to time and it's been very informative. From what I can gather, FSW - Outland seems to be a small percentage of overall express entry applicants. First up, I would like to encourage more FSW - Outland applicants with AOR in Jan 2017 to share their status and any other learning points related to Canadian Immigration.

I would really appreciate if the experts could give me an estimate as to where my case stands and when to expect the golden email. Below are my particulars:

Stream: FSWP-Outland
Number of applicants: 2 (me and spouse)
EE Profile submission: 5th November 2016
ITA: 16th November 2016
e-APR submission: 10th January 2017
AOR: 10th January 2017
Meds Passed: 25th January 2017

Current Status (MyCIC):

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I inquired CPC, Ottawa via email about my status on 28th March and got the 'generic' reply rather quickly on 31st March as follows:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
(it's the CIC website - not allowing to post links)

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Regards,

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Deadpool110 said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been following the forum from time to time and it's been very informative. From what I can gather, FSW - Outland seems to be a small percentage of overall express entry applicants. First up, I would like to encourage more FSW - Outland applicants with AOR in Jan 2017 to share their status and any other learning points related to Canadian Immigration.

I would really appreciate if the experts could give me an estimate as to where my case stands and when to expect the golden email. Below are my particulars:

Stream: FSWP-Outland
Number of applicants: 2 (me and spouse)
EE Profile submission: 5th November 2016
ITA: 16th November 2016
e-APR submission: 10th January 2017
AOR: 10th January 2017
Meds Passed: 25th January 2017

Current Status (MyCIC):

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I inquired CPC, Ottawa via email about my status on 28th March and got the 'generic' reply rather quickly on 31st March as follows:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
(it's the CIC website - not allowing to post links)

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Regards,
Hi there,

I am in exactly same state right now. I am a FSW Outland applicant (2 applicants Me & my wife) from India. AOR - 4th Jan, 2017 Medicals Passed, Additional Documents submitted - 18th Feb

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I emailed CPC Ottawa and got the same reply on March 17. I think we just need to have patience as they have a processing window of 6 months for file to close.

Roopa77

Aug 24, 2016
hi montu 1083

yes am also waiting for change in my application lets cross our fingers month 1083 and pray so that we get our ppr this week and for others as well.