+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Nk103

Jan 5, 2017
gprasanna31 said:
Hi Guys

I received my golden mail of PPR request an hour back. I wasnt expecting anything like this before end of April
I would like to thank you all for the support and information whichever you have provided whenever required.

I wish all of them a good luck and fast PR
Keep praying becoz miracles happen any moment (liked happened to me).

My timelines are mentioned in signature...

Thank you all guys, again....

Regards
Prasanna
That is so amazing to hear ! Especially because you are FSW and that too from India.. similar to mine :)
Congratulationss !!!

Wishing I get the golden mail happiness too !!! :D

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nk103 said:
That is so amazing to hear ! Especially because you are FSW and that too from India.. similar to mine :)
Congratulationss !!!

Wishing I get the golden mail happiness too !!! :D
Your VO is Ottawa too?

Nk103

Jan 5, 2017
Aniclb said:
Hi

Looks like we share similar timelines. Mine is : AOR 26th Jan 2017, Medical passed 7th March
7th March 2017 Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
7th March 2017 Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
7th March 2017 Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Well, its been 2 months of waiting ... Only CEC and Inlands applications are being expedited, the rest seems to be under process.
Yeah.. Many people are hanging with this timeline..
It's a wait and watch game !! :)

Nk103

Jan 5, 2017
sirshanam said:
Your VO is Ottawa too?
I am from India.. so I thought eventually my file would be processed through NDVO.
But last week, when I inquired my status through an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ; I got a generic reply :

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.............. and soooo onnn....

So, by far I am just making a guess that my VO would be Ottawa.. otherwise by now the file must have come to LVO
We all can just make guesses !!

Nk103

Jan 5, 2017
sirshanam said:
Your VO is Ottawa too?
I am from India.. so I thought eventually my file would be processed through NDVO.
But last week, when I enquired my status through an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ; I got a generic reply :

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.............. and soooo onnn....

So, by far I am just making a guess that my VO would be Ottawa.. otherwise by now the file must have come to LVO

IndianDubai

Nov 30, 2016
G'noon everybody..

I've got a msg in CIC yesterday (thankfully not on 1st April) Grin

The msg says:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
.................. And goes on..it's a long mail..

Is this PPR?

I have just got a ghost email and there is no change in my CIC online account in BG etc..

Lastly, can my spouse go on my behalf to submit docs / Passports at CVAC ?

I'm FSW O
Jan 07 AOR
Mess passed 24th Jan

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, that is PPR. Congrat.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
IndianDubai said:
G'noon everybody..

I've got a msg in CIC yesterday (thankfully not on 1st April) Grin

The msg says:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application and for CPC-Ottawa to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) and permanent residence visa (if a visa is required).
STEP 1: CHANGE IN PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
.................. And goes on..it's a long mail..

Is this PPR?

I have just got a ghost email and there is no change in my CIC online account in BG etc..

Lastly, can my spouse go on my behalf to submit docs / Passports at CVAC ?

I'm FSW O
Jan 07 AOR
Mess passed 24th Jan
Do they ask somewhere in the email.to send your passeport?

Kish123

Apr 2, 2016
lily0217 said:
SAME HERE. I receivd aor on Jan 8, ME passed March 01, Background update to NA March 10-17(didn't login to check during this period). I heard we are processing in an office in Alberta, which is considered as a VERY slow office.
No idea how slow it is. I can see from the tracker that there are people with PPR who got AOR in this period as well. So it's very hard to predict anything.
But there is def good progress for people post Jan 10. Really confused

IndianDubai

Nov 30, 2016
emmn1003 said:
Do they ask somewhere in the email.to send your passeport?
Yea they ask for the PPs to be personally delivered or couriered to UAE CVAC since I'm in uae.

Along with that I need to get a copy of this letter and 2 Pics for each dependent. This has to be done within 30 days..

Anybody has a clue how long this takes now since I need to apply for EU visa since I'm plannin for a vacation in June this year. So I need the PPs back max in a month..

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
IndianDubai said:
Yea they ask for the PPs to be personally delivered or couriered to UAE CVAC since I'm in uae.

Along with that I need to get a copy of this letter and 2 Pics for each dependent. This has to be done within 30 days..

Anybody has a clue how long this takes now since I need to apply for EU visa since I'm plannin for a vacation in June this year. So I need the PPs back max in a month..
Congratulations !!!

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Nk103 said:
But last week, when I inquired my status through an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ; I got a generic reply :

I got the exact same generic response too.
I'm PNP Outland from the US.
My BG went from NN->IP1->NA

I wonder if my VO is also Ottawa.