Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Any got good news this week? I got AOR on january 31st. When, when????

Kushka777

Nov 21, 2016
nevergiveup08 said:
I have not received a BOWP yet.. I am on implied status. Processing time is 3-4 months.
when did you apply though? the processing time is 36 days and they are currently on February 1st. My application was submitted on January 30th.

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yardley said:
Baji

In last couple of days, i posted my question in Jan/Dec thread and nobody gave the reply. One vague scenario is running in my mind since I got a reply from CIC about visa office. My application is in Ottawa and please you tell me it means I have passed R10 and Eligibility Assessment (A11.2). If yes how much time CIC may take more.

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

My timeline is

AOR - 7/01/2017
Medical pass - 17/03/2017
RCMP Request - 17/03/2017
RCMP Submitted - 24/03/2017
RPRF - Not paid upfront

Federal Skilled Trade Worker (Inland), background checks are in progress since 17 March as well.

Waiting for your reply

thanx
A11.2 is done in LVO not CIO.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
lealealea said:
maybe cic is not working on cec category these two weeks
I think cic is not working at all on Jan applications. I didn't saw any stream moving.

khaleesii

Jun 28, 2016
Quick question: What happens when your PGWP has expired but your BOWP application is still processing/not finalized? Do you have to leave Canada? Can you stay pending the outcome of either express entry, or BOWP application, and would that be 'implied status'?

I got AOR on Jan 11, although no updates since March 1. My PGWP expires in May and I'm holding off on applying for BOWP in case I get PPR soon *fingers crossed*. I checked the CIC site and they do mention you need to apply at least 30 days before your work permit expires.

Any help/advice would be great.

Thanks! And sorry for the not so quick question.

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
hi guys...so today something crazy happened to me...

i had emailed CIC to know my visa offices in past few weeks...and the reply i got are as follows...

1. On 1st Email....Your application (Exxxxxxxxx) is processed at Vegreville.

2. On 2nd Email :please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

3. On 3rd Email(Thats what was crazy) i surprised me :

Dear Sir/Madam,

Under the Privacy Act, this office is not authorized to make any changes to a file or communicate any details concerning a file to persons or representatives without authorized and expressed consent of the client concerned. We do not currently have an authorization on file to make changes or provide any information regarding this file to this email address: xyz@xyz.com.

I guess it might be because on my PR application I have my work email id...but on my cic account I have personal email and all the replies i have had from CIC before always came to my personal email address.

4. On 4th Email (This was a duplicate email that was sent by mistake from my side) but i got the reply as follows:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

Confused why this would happen?

Martin_Tony

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my BG is still in IP1 since med passed. According to response from CIC email, my VO has changed from CPC Sydney to CPC Ottawa. What does this mean? Thanks

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
I have not received a BOWP yet.. I am on implied status. Processing time is 3-4 months.
Hi,

Be aware that you cannot change job while being on implied status. I guess you can when you will get the BOWP but until then you need to stick to the job, which you have (this is one of the rule of implied status)

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Martin_Tony said:
my BG is still in IP1 since med passed. According to response from CIC email, my VO has changed from CPC Sydney to CPC Ottawa. What does this mean? Thanks
your and mine timeline are almost close...do you know your intake office?

what i have learned from this forum is that there have been some cases where there was almost no change in the BG status..and people got their PPR...so when your file reaches CPC Ottawa...it is all good...because Ottawa is the final destination for CEC applicants and Ottawa shall process your background check here.

what exactly does your BG status says right now?

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
harmanm said:

what i have learned from this forum is that there have been some cases where there was almost no change in the BG status..and people got their PPR...so when your file reaches CPC Ottawa...it is all good...because Ottawa is the final destination for CEC applicants and Ottawa shall process your background check here.

mine have same time line as you. I inquire about my visa office after medical passed and it was CPC - Ottawa

Martin_Tony

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harmanm said:

It is saying we are processing your background check.....

I don't know when exactly it reaches Ottawa, but before med passed it was in CPC Sydney.

mide93

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
gntofon said:
I am AOR Jan 16th. Still no update since my BG changed to NA last week. :'(
Same. AOR Jan 18. BG still NA for 2 weeks. No update

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
mide93 said:
Same. AOR Jan 18. BG still NA for 2 weeks. No update
We are in the same boat, BG changed to NA on 17th, then no update at all.