+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Yes, it is currently down...Hope the are working on new updates and pray that when it comes back on there is good news waiting for all

Fingers Crossed!

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SSSahaj said:
Hi Guys,
PNP-Inland are being processed extremely slow, so members of this forum has started a hashtag #slowinlandpnp. Please use this hashtag on twitter; tag IRCC, your local MP, and Immigration minister and help us raise concern.
Well, The time line is 6 months.. Gotta wait.. Cant do much about it

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
SSSahaj said:
Hi Guys,
PNP-Inland are being processed extremely slow, so members of this forum has started a hashtag #slowinlandpnp. Please use this hashtag on twitter; tag IRCC, your local MP, and Immigration minister and help us raise concern.
I think starting a petition against cic would not be fair for this reason. Cic has set processing time of 6 months and just coz they are trying to be efficient by working on certain stream faster it shouldn't be taken otherwise.
I have seen people waiting for over an year in old programs before 2015. I think it's human behaviour. If they give timeline of 2 months processing, we l get impatient after 2 weeks if others get PR. Stay positive. All the best.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Mani.pradhan said:
I think starting a petition against cic would not be fair for this reason. Cic has set processing time of 6 months and just coz they are trying to be efficient by working on certain stream faster it shouldn't be taken otherwise.
I have seen people waiting for over an year in old programs before 2015. I think it's human behaviour. If they give timeline of 2 months processing, we l get impatient after 2 weeks if others get PR. Stay positive. All the best.
*Thumbs up*

mide93

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Canada_eh! said:
Yes, it is currently down...Hope the are working on new updates and pray that when it comes back on there is good news waiting for all

Fingers Crossed!
CIC down for me too

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
happybelly said:
I have exact the same response:

Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

AOR Jan 3, ME pass Feb 24, BG--NA--forever(I never have BG IP, don't know why)

Hope some friends can help to explain. Thanks~~

are u a fsw outland? i think fsw outland is all like that
gackt1229 said:
Below is what I get back

"Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests. "

Did you get the last 2 paragraphs?
yes i got them just shortened it in here

solanki123 said:
Same thing they replied to me yesterday,so that would be common format
def! then no fsw case was sent to local vo in january if we exclude the exceptions

Chiptole said:
Our office? Cpc ottawa? All fsw o is getting the same answer it seems.
yes ottowa

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
I have exact the same response:

Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

AOR Jan 3, ME pass Feb 24, BG--NA--forever(I never have BG IP, don't know why)

Hope some friends can help to explain. Thanks~~

are u a fsw outland? i think fsw outland is all like that

---No, I am CEC inland.

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
... mine is today from BG: NA to "We are processing your background check..." after RPRF request/payment; rest of the timeline is on my signature.

Is this lead me for PPR email? experts, please advise me.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Tried logging into Mycic website past 1 hour... it was unsuccessful.

Just now gave a last try, got logged in successfully.... Thought there would a change in status in any parameters, but my bad luck... No change in any of the section :eek:

Cha cha

Oct 13, 2016
any guesses about this file status..

CEC inland

Aor jan 19, medicals passed on feb 22, background check not started on that day.
back ground check changed to NA on 15 march and again changed to in process on mar20. its still the same till date.
RCMP and RPRF submitted upfront.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
tatadoll said:
AOR JAN 25
ME PASSED FEB 24 (and BG IP (1) NS since then)
Finally it moved to NA just now MAR 28
Hopefully further update soon .
eee said:
mine also same as yours

AOR- jan 25th
ME and IP1 - Feb 24th
IP1-> NA - Mar 27th
CEC inland.

Lets see.... :D
Congo you both....just 1 last step away and then PPR mail for you guys..almost there..All the best

Patients pays I must say

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31