Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Charldr said:
Congrats to all who got PPR

Would I be right in saying that it seems that CIC is only issuing PPR to CEC and inland applicants currently? I wonder what their modus operandi is - are they trying to clear up all CEC and inland cases and then tackle outland applicants?

Any idea what date for FSW-O they are currently issuing PPR to?
If I may say here, based on my extensive immigration experience and conversations with consultants (for my own immigration needs) I am well aware that background checks are the most time consuming bit in terms of processing - and quite often it requires extensive checks by the EXTERNAL AGENCIES and CIC would wait for these agencies to respond - thus your case would be put on the shelf until the response from those agencies is received. (some good stuff: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html). Now quite often inland applicants - have already gone through the checks on their first arrival / visa process - therefore their cases are straightforward and quick. Obviously it does not apply to all.

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Congrats to all PPR holders today! I am a AOR January 12 FSW Outland and just received an answer to my email:

"Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp"

It means it is still in the first office they did not yet send it to local office right? Oh my gosh my case is too slow my background has always been NA. I hope there is no problem :( Please comment if my understanding is right

nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Congrats to all who got PPR

Would I be right in saying that it seems that CIC is only issuing PPR to CEC and inland applicants currently? I wonder what their modus operandi is - are they trying to clear up all CEC and inland cases and then tackle outland applicants?

Any idea what date for FSW-O they are currently issuing PPR to?
PNP INLAND ARE WAITING FOR LONG TOO... FIRST THEY HAD TO WAIT FOR PNP FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR NOW FOR PR PROCESS

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevergiveup08 said:
PNP INLAND ARE WAITING FOR LONG TOO... FIRST THEY HAD TO WAIT FOR PNP FOR MORE THAN AN YEAR NOW FOR PR PROCESS
Agreed...

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
I don't think they're issuing to anyone in January presently; seems they've skipped over the end of Jan on to early Feb :/

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
mtc1992 said:
I don't think they're issuing to anyone in January presently; seems they've skipped over the end of Jan on to early Feb :/
SO true :(.....Very frustrated with our files struck with no change after medicals

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
janecan said:
Congrats to all PPR holders today! I am a AOR January 12 FSW Outland and just received an answer to my email:

"Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

It means it is still in the first office they did not yet send it to local office right? Oh my gosh my case is too slow my background has always been NA. I hope there is no problem :( Please comment if my understanding is right

Below is what I get back

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests. "

Did you get the last 2 paragraphs?

happybelly

Mar 29, 2017
INLAND
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
03-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2017
I have exact the same response:

Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

AOR Jan 3, ME pass Feb 24, BG--NA--forever(I never have BG IP, don't know why)

Hope some friends can help to explain. Thanks~~

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
gackt1229 said:
Below is what I get back

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests. "

Did you get the last 2 paragraphs?

Same thing they replied to me yesterday,so that would be common format

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janecan said:

Our office? Cpc ottawa? All fsw o is getting the same answer it seems.

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
nevergiveup08 said:
Hi Guys,
PNP-Inland are being processed extremely slow, so members of this forum has started a hashtag #slowinlandpnp. Please use this hashtag on twitter; tag IRCC, your local MP, and Immigration minister and help us raise concern.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....