Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
chandra415 said:
I got 2 replies on the same day. 1 says is being processed at CPC OTTAWA, other one says CPC Sydney, So i thought not to trust the email
is it me or does it seem like processing has slowed down now? no PPRs over weekend or status changes, unlike previous 3-4 weeks :(

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
You can know your VO by emailing at below email address with following guidelines:

Email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

They will confirm in which office (CIO, CPC) your application is currently being processed. Based on the response, you can assume the status of your application and VO.
Hey do we need to mention anything else in this mail ?
Like why we are sending this mail and what needed ?
Or just with above details ?

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Please seniors help me

I m going to order GCMS note but have some confusion like,
what type of records would you like?
what is my selection between Permanent Residence or Express entry profile.
Does anybody have thorough idea?

Please.....

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
mtc1992 said:
is it me or does it seem like processing has slowed down now? no PPRs over weekend or status changes, unlike previous 3-4 weeks :(
Yes, it has slowed down..but I hope and believe it should pick up speed this week..specially for the CEC applicant with AOR Jan 22-31..will definitely see some movement with regards to BG->IP->NA->IP2->PPR

Hope for the best...fingers crossed!!!!

All the best y'all!

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
chandra415 said:
I got 2 replies on the same day. 1 says is being processed at CPC Sydney, other one says will be preocessed at CPC Ottawa, So i thought not to trust the email
lol, i don't know why are they confusing people now a days.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Canada_eh! said:
Yes, it has slowed down..but I hope and believe it should pick up speed this week..specially for the CEC applicant with AOR Jan 22-31..will definitely see some movement with regards to BG->IP->NA->IP2->PPR

Hope for the best...fingers crossed!!!!

All the best y'all!
*sigh* not so convinced we will see as fast an update as previous weeks

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hey do we need to mention anything else in this mail ?
Like why we are sending this mail and what needed ?
Or just with above details ?
ask about the status of your file and tell them you want to know if your file has already been transferred to a visa office.

Kish123

Apr 2, 2016
superwoman91 said:
On hold means they are waiting for something. Like if you applied for BOWP, they are waiting for your application to pass completeness check.
Ok but I don't have any BOWP in process. Is it like they are waiting for some eligibility decision

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
Kish123 said:
Ok but I don't have any BOWP in process. Is it like they are waiting for some eligibility decision
but does it makes sense for them to wait for BOWP to be approved ? Because BOWP is useless once you get PPR, no ?

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
Hello ,

I have got the Documents Upload Request . Once I have Uploaded the Documents my Status Changed to :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

From Here , Will there me any status changes happens like (Provided , updated etc..) ,If there so how many days it will take to change .

My Background Status Changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Please Advise .

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
Sam872 said:
Hello ,

I have got the Documents Upload Request . Once I have Uploaded the Documents my Status Changed to :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

From Here , Will there me any status changes happens like (Provided , updated etc..) ,If there so how many days it will take to change .

My Background Status Changed to : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Please Advise .
There will be no further changes. it will stay as is.

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
So My documents have been Uploaded Correctly Right . Will they provide me any confirmation that document has been Received.Please advise

Kish123

Apr 2, 2016
vcscmy said:
but does it makes sense for them to wait for BOWP to be approved ? Because BOWP is useless once you get PPR, no ?
yes correct. I am just wandering what does the 'on hold' status signify

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
Sam872 said:
So My documents have been Uploaded Correctly Right . Will they provide me any confirmation that document has been Received.Please advise
Yes it was uploaded. If your background check went from not started to in progress, it already states that they have received the provided documents and already working on the next steps of your application.