+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rohitbites said:
Any PNP guys in here who has seen a movement in BG recently? Mine has been stuck at NN since last week Feb. Been a month of stagnation - I am wondering at this stage, is the application at LVO? I hope R10 and A11.2 be done by now.
As per the new reporting system what does it say for BG ? i am pnp applicant with 7th jan AOR and in my case BG says Not Applicable and in the earlier system it went from NN - NS - NN - Not applicable

Does any one know if the above makes sense and at what stage could my file be at ?

Thanks

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Any Jan applicant whose medical is still in review. Mine says so. My timeline
PNP - Outland Ontario
eAPR - Jan 31

Should I be worried? BG not started I feel
Please suggest

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
[quot
Baji81 link=topic=467258.msg5869191#msg5869191 date=1490152477]
My Initial status was NS. It was changed along with my medicals on Feb 20. On March 15 it changed back to NA and now I'm waiting for my final BG change followed by PPR.
[/quote]

What happens in terms of processing between nn/na - ip? Hw long does it take?

Gemy_1989

Nov 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am an outland FSW

AOR: January 15, 2017

Medical passed: February 4, 2017

RPRF: February 21, 2017 (paid the next day), the letter mentioned that I was found eligible and the criminality/security checks are still ongoing.

Since then, I am having my BC as not applicable. Yesterday, I e-mailed CPC-Ottawa and their reply was the following:

"Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization".

Any idea how long will it take to get an update regarding my application.

Thanks in advance,

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
IOS9.2 said:
As per the new reporting system what does it say for BG ? i am pnp applicant with 7th jan AOR and in my case BG says Not Applicable and in the earlier system it went from NN - NS - NN - Not applicable

Does any one know if the above makes sense and at what stage could my file be at ?

Thanks
I'm at the same point that you my status at the same course NN-NS-NN (from March 1) and since I look...

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
author=babynoufette link=topic=467258.msg5869840#msg5869840 date=1490173771]
I'm at the same point that you my status at the same course NS-NN-NN (from March 1) and since I look...
[/quote]

Same here since second week of March

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any CEC outland waiting for background status to change from NA.----IP2. AOR JAN 19 2017. MEDS FEB 22. BG IP------NA MAR 15 2017. THIS WAIT URGGGHHH..

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Vpat91 said:
Any CEC outland waiting for background status to change from NA.----IP2. AOR JAN 19 2017. MEDS FEB 22. BG IP------NA MAR 15 2017. THIS WAIT URGGGHHH..
My stream is CEC Inland and I'm waiting for my second BG change since Mar 15. Even though our streams are different, we both are traveling in the same boat. Looks like, it will take sometime to reach out destination. :)

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
My stream is CEC Inland and I'm waiting for my second BG change since Mar 15. Even though our streams are different, we both are traveling in the same boat. Looks like, it will take sometime to reach out destination. :)
Same boat i hear you

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Castillo said:
[quot
Baji81 link=topic=467258.msg5869191#msg5869191 date=1490152477]
My Initial status was NS. It was changed along with my medicals on Feb 20. On March 15 it changed back to NA and now I'm waiting for my final BG change followed by PPR.

What happens in terms of processing between nn/na - ip? Hw long does it take?
How long does it take --- is a million $$ question. Unfortunately you may not find any specific answer anywhere because of different data points. The process depends on stream, your personal history , travel history, Criminal checks, Security Clearance and finally CIC agents/Officers. If we are fortunate, our file gets clearance from everywhere so fast. Otherwise, we have to wait patiently until our turn.

Regarding the process between NN/NA-IP -

In the initial check, support agent will quickly verify the uploaded documents and make sure that nothing is missing. At this time only our medical status will be changed to PASSED. He will also send out documents for R10 Review. Here, the background check status will also be changed from NA to IP or Next step to conduct BG Check.

The Next agent will pick our file and do R10 validation. During this period, some of the applicants may asked to provide RCMP. Once he confirms R10 is done, Criminal verifications are done then our file move to next stage. In this stage, agent will initiate Security check and also starts Eligibility Assessment (A11.2). Once he done with these checks, he will provide his recommendation for A11.2 and the file will transfer to LVO(Local Visa Office).
This time our BAG status is will be changed back to NA.

Once they receive Security Clearance, Officer at LVO will review the agents recommendations and approve our application. At this stage, they will change our BG status to In Progress. After this status, we will get PPR mail if we already paid RPRF upfront.

Hope it helps you. :)

BHJ

Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
How long does it take --- is a million $$ question. Unfortunately you may not find any specific answer anywhere because of different data points. The process depends on stream, your personal history , travel history, Criminal checks, Security Clearance and finally CIC agents/Officers. If we are fortunate, our file gets clearance from everywhere so fast. Otherwise, we have to wait patiently until our turn.

In the initial check, support agent will quickly verify the uploaded documents and make sure that nothing is missing. At this time only our medical status will be changed to PASSED. He will also send out documents for R10 Review. Here, the background check status will also be changed from NA to IP or Next step to conduct BG Check.

The Next agent will pick our file and do R10 validation. During this period, some of the applicants may asked to provide RCMP. Once he confirms R10 is done, Criminal verifications are done then our file move to next stage. In this stage, agent will initiate Security check and also starts Eligibility Assessment (A11.2). Once he done with these checks, he will provide his recommendation for A11.2 and the file will transfer to LVO(Local Visa Office).

Once they receive Security Clearance, Officer at LVO will review the agents recommendations and approve our application. At this stage, they will change our BG status to In Progress. After this status, we will get PPR mail if we already paid RPRF upfront.

Man. How do you do that? Absolutely fantastic.

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Any Jan applicant whose medical is still in review. Mine says so. My timeline
PNP - Outland Ontario
eAPR - Jan 31

Should I be worried? BG not started I feel
Please suggest
I am also in the same boat. My application still in review, no update about medical so far.
PNP Inland Ontario
EAPR 22 JAN

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Baji81 said:

Thanks Baji for this information. Very useful :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D
Finally I got my golden mail.
I got new message on my account today app. 12:20 CET time.

First thanks everybody for lot of support. really appreciated.

One last question.
I am visa extempt, but my husband is not.
In the mail it is stated to send all passports. But when I have checked my application, I have seen additional folders for my photo and passport scan.

I just want to be sure,
Shall I still send all passports or just the one of my husband?
Thanks a lot.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
vensak said:
:D
Finally I got my golden mail.
I got new message on my account today app. 12:20 CET time.

First thanks everybody for lot of support. really appreciated.

One last question.
I am visa extempt, but my husband is not.
In the mail it is stated to send all passports. But when I have checked my application, I have seen additional folders for my photo and passport scan.

I just want to be sure,
Shall I still send all passports or just the one of my husband?
Thanks a lot.
Congrats!!! very well deserved!!! Please refresh my memory.. what was your LVO?
i have the same question regarding passport, i'm also visa excempt