06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
myseneca said:
and how do I do that?

whom to i send the email to?

what do i included in the email?do you have a template where i can just copy paste the info adding my details

Sorry for the ignorance

Thanks Baji81
Email to : CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Ask them for the which Visa Office is working on the file and current status of the application.

Good Luck :)

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
canada19881 said:
could anyone who has got PPR confirm if ew receive an email in our EE profile about PPR or not ?
Most of the PPR's received emails directly to their email address and did not receive any message in their CIC account

canada19881

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
chandra415 said:
Most of the PPR's received emails directly to their email address and did not receive any message in their CIC account
what if someone skips email , ? do they see any kind of change in final Decision section in EE ?

mfbx8eb5

Mar 1, 2017
My friend received PPR yesterday:
AOR: 7th Jan
Med passed: 8th Mar
PPR: 16th Mar
CEC inland

I am PNP inland, AOR 7th Jan, no updates yet.

scottEngland

Mar 9, 2017
Also - I just logged into myCiC and none of my statuses had changed when I got my PPR. The PPR package arrived at the London office on Monday and my statuses have all now changed to the below. I assume it is because they have just processed what I sent into the office and have now prepared the COPR which I hope to receive imminently.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview Not applicable.
Background check Your background check was completed.
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Deebla

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2017
AOR Received.
28/01/2017
Med's Done....
24/01/2017
Passport Req..
23/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
27/03/2017
veebee21 said:
Okay, I guess I won't check my account again until next week. I only seem to have the urge to check it when I read through the comments on this forum. lool
Lool that is soo me. Made me check yesterday, and behold, an update

barryallen

Feb 21, 2017
Baji81 said:
Totally understood. As CIC official mentioned the process would take 6 months or less. Aim for 6 months and count number of days left for six months from AOR date. This way, everyday you'll be more excited than nervous.
Got an update early morning today.BG check from In progress to Not applicable. Timelines
ITA - Dec 22
Medicals - Jan 4
AOR - Jan 19
Medical - Feb 21
Background:
Feb 21 NS->IP
March 17 IP->NA

Current status :

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddyreddy said:
My current status is N/A. CEC Inland

Submitted the requested additional documents one week ago but no update since then. Does anyone know how much longer this would take?
When did it change to NA? Share your timeline.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
many many congratulations to all ppr recipients................we are next.....

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
mfbx8eb5 said:
My friend received PPR yesterday:
AOR: 7th Jan
Med passed: 8th Mar
PPR: 16th Mar
CEC inland

I am PNP inland, AOR 7th Jan, no updates yet.
Welcome to PNP inland world. PNP inland is the slowest category right now. PNP inland from September and October are still waiting for PPR only few got them. Nov, Dec and Jan thread none PNP inland got PPR reported. alot of Jan PNP inland are still waiting for even the first step medical pass. We have to wait atleast 6 months to get PPR if we are lucky or more

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I noticed a trend for BG to go to second IP

Once your application changes to NN it can take up to 15 days to change to second IP

11 to 15 days - Slowest
6 to 10 days - Average
1 to 5 days - Fastest (if you're lucky)

It really depends on your case, the officer assigned and the due date on your application.

Like I said, it's just a trend I noticed.

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SonyaWins said:
So I noticed a trend for BG to go to second IP

Once your application changes to NN it can take up to 15 days to change to second IP

11 to 15 days - Slowest
6 to 10 days - Average
1 to 5 days - Fastest (if you're lucky)

It really depends on your case, the officer assigned and the due date on your application.

Like I said, it's just a trend I noticed.

And of course, there are outliers, those that BG changes to second IP after the 15 days or those that never have their BG change at all