Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Roopa77 said:
Guyz I am fsw Outland pnp candidate. Aor in Jan 2017. Medicals passed on Feb 7 th. Bgc says not applicable. Please can anyone tell me status of my application. TIA

In general, BGC will be fall into the below categories.

Not Applicable : This is the first status that appears to everyone ( All the stream applicants) at the time of eAPR submission.
In progress / Next step to conduct a BGC : This will be shown when our medical status changed to PASSED.
Not Applicable : This will be shown after R10, criminality checks are done.
In Progress : After A11.2 eligibility validation and Security clearance, we will get this status. Based on the trend, applicants are getting PPR after this status within 2 days - 10 days.

Is your BGC not applicable since day 1 even after medical status? You don't need to worry, because for some of them CIC issued PPR without changing anything described above. If you really interested to know what's happening with application please order GCMS notes may be in April. Once again, ordering too early won't help us much.

Roopa77

Aug 24, 2016
Thx Baji 81 for the reply. Before the change in CIC, BGC was not needed at this time. Then my medicals passed. After the change in CIC, my BGC shows as not applicable. From FEB 7 onwards there is no change in my status. So was confused as to which stage I was in. But am happy to be part of this grp because here in this forum people take their time out and ans our queries which which will help to calm our nerves.

thx andy 108 for welcoming to the waiting gang :D

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Just yesterday PNP folk were saying they are feeling ignored and I saw multiple PNP folk get PPR today :p

Every speeds up and slows down somewhere to reach destination same time :)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Roopa77 said:
Thx Baji 81 for the reply. Before the change in CIC, BGC was not needed at this time. Then my medicals passed. After the change in CIC, my BGC shows as not applicable. From FEB 7 onwards there is no change in my status. So was confused as to which stage I was in. But am happy to be part of this grp because here in this forum people take their time out and ans our queries which which will help to calm our nerves.

thx andy 108 for welcoming to the waiting gang :D
Not applicable is new name for Not Needed at this time. On March 7 CIC reword all the old status. Hence, you are seeing as Not Applicable. Like I mentioned, nothing to worry and I believe your process might be going smoothly.

All the best with the rest of the process.:)

scottEngland

Mar 9, 2017
PPR package was signed for at the London office on Monday, anyone have any idea how long it usually takes the COPR to come through from London?

geniusavi

Feb 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

Good Morning to Folks in Western Hemisphere and Good Evening to the ones in the Eastern!

We are FSW - Outland (USA) applicants with an AOR of 2nd Jan'2017 and here are how our application status look like:-

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When according to the best guesstimate should be expect the next progress and what will it be?

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
I just wish I could have an update.... ANY update at this point... :-X

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
geniusavi said:
Hi Guys,

Good Morning to Folks in Western Hemisphere and Good Evening to the ones in the Eastern!

We are FSW - Outland (USA) applicants with an AOR of 2nd Jan'2017 and here are how our application status look like:-

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When according to the best guesstimate should be expect the next progress and what will it be?
Since timelines are unique to applicant to applicant, it is difficult to mention something. Many of the Jan applicants (CEC stream) are moving in positive way towards to PPR.

Based on your status, your application didn't move at all and it might be still in Intake office. Based on the trend, first update would be medical ( will change to Passed) along with document section and BGC. If you want to understand the insight of your application then please order GCMS notes.

francfol

Mar 16, 2017
When additional documents (Schedule A -Background declaration form and Additional family informaton forms are on a dependent) are requested after medical is passed and in the letter of request its says:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

At what stage do you think the application is?

AOR 13th Jan
Medical Passed in Feb (cant remember exact date)
BG - Not Applicable

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
lifein360 said:
Just yesterday PNP folk were saying they are feeling ignored and I saw multiple PNP folk get PPR today :p

Every speeds up and slows down somewhere to reach destination same time :)
PNP inland are getting ignored only. Everybody else are good. PNP outland apps getting approved not PNP inlands. Many PNP inland in October thread are still waiting for PPR when there 6 months period is going to end in few weeks. Only few got PPR recently but most of them are still waiting. PNP inlands are way slow than PNP outlands. many PNP outlands apps are already approved in Dec thread. Don't know what strategy CIC is following

geniusavi

Feb 9, 2017
Baji81 said:
Since timelines are unique to applicant to applicant, it is difficult to mention something. Many of the Jan applicants (CEC stream) are moving in positive way towards to PPR.

Based on your status, your application didn't move at all and it might be still in Intake office. Based on the trend, first update would be medical ( will change to Passed) along with document section and BGC. If you want to understand the insight of your application then please order GCMS notes.
THanks for the reply Baji81. I thought only Canada based applicants can order GCMS notes. Do you know the link where i can find the procedure to order GCMS notes?