+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Guys ,

Hope all is well and for some the PPR rain is already started.

I have a quick question, if some one experienced can help me with.

I am CEC Inland applicant ( Me the primary applicant and my wife dependent ).

We were blessed with a baby boy couple of days back. Baby was born in canada.
I am going to inform the CIC about the newborn.

What all should i say or include in the intimation letter. and what documents if at all i should upload with the IRCC web form.

Please share your experiences , would be much obliged.

ITA- 22nd Dec
AOR- 28th Jan 2017
Meds passed - 2nd March
BG in progress -2nd March.
No updates since.

si403

Dec 20, 2016
Hi all! Wanted to know if anyone knows what the next step is?

Application/profile status - open
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In progress
Final decision - Not started

TO:
Application/profile status - We recived your application. We will send you a messange when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the elegibility requirements.
Review of medical results - you passed the medical exam.
Review of submitted documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
si403 said:
Hi all! Wanted to know if anyone knows what the next step is?

Application/profile status - open
Review of eligibility - Review in progress
Review of medical results - Passed
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - In progress
Final decision - Not started

TO:
Application/profile status - We recived your application. We will send you a messange when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the elegibility requirements.
Review of medical results - you passed the medical exam.
Review of submitted documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What's your category? If CEC, then your BG is most likely to go back to 'In Progress' before PPR

si403

Dec 20, 2016
What's your category? If CEC, then your BG is most likely to go back to 'In Progress' before PPR
Im under CEC, outland in India. Is there a general time frame from when it goes back to in progress and then to PPR?.

So the BG typically follows this path Not started -> In progress -> Not applicable -> In progress/

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
Baji81 said:
For all the inlanders applications will be transferred to CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia first. Once the initial assessments are done, then it will be transferred to LVO for final decision.
I got same mail that my application is at Sydney...I live in Nigeria...I did fsw 2014 which I later cancelled because of I waited so long and have to move on with EE. Does it mean my application is treated like inland?
What exactly are they checking there?. Will it make the process faster or not?
AOR Jan 17th. 2017. Med passed Feb 06

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Curious onlooker said:
Hi Guys ,

What all should i say or include in the intimation letter. and what documents if at all i should upload with the IRCC web form.

ITA- 22nd Dec
AOR- 28th Jan 2017
Meds passed - 2nd March
No updates since.
This was the reply they sent me when I intimated them that a baby has been born. I am an fsw outland with my wife secondary applicant. We got this letter on Feb (baby born on Jan 19; emailed them on Jan 21/22). We couriered them the docs last week as it took us a month and a half to get his passport Meds and birth certificate. For you, as stipulated in the above mail, since your child is born in Canada the process is different. Read the email carefully.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and
The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

Useful tips

Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Agent xxxx

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
topsinfinite said:
Hello everyone,

I am so happy to announce that my PPR email came few hours ago....

AOR: Jan 10
Medical Passed: Jan 25
IP: Mar 07
PPR:Mar 15
PNP Outland
LondonVisaOffice

Wishing everyone waiting Godspeed!!!
Congrats mate. Wish you good luck for things ahead.

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
ladybug8888 said:
We have 24 PPRs in our tracker!!!!!

:D

24 out of how many?

AngelDelRo

Feb 16, 2017
Curious onlooker said:
Hi Guys ,

ITA- 22nd Dec
AOR- 28th Jan 2017
Meds passed - 2nd March
No updates since.
Is not the baby a canadian citizen because it was born legally in the country?

Jan 23, 2017
shaheerjaved said:
This was the reply they sent me when I intimated them that a baby has been born. I am an fsw outland with my wife secondary applicant. We got this letter on Feb (baby born on Jan 19; emailed them on Jan 21/22). We couriered them the docs last week as it took us a month and a half to get his passport Meds and birth certificate. For you, as stipulated in the above mail, since your child is born in Canada the process is different. Read the email carefully.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. If the newly created family member is a child born in Canada, only the add-on request is required:

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,

and
The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

Useful tips

Please ensure to write ADD-ON on the forms and on the envelope.
If you would like proof that your application was received, we suggest that you use registered mail with Canada Post or a courier service such as Purolator, UPS, FedEx, etc.
It may be impossible to add a member of your family to the application if a final decision has already been made.

We hope you will find this information helpful.

Your add-on request will be evaluated by the responsible office. You will be contacted when a decision will be made or if further information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Agent xxxx
Thanks Shaheer ! thanks for sharing the information. Much appreciated.

RPAMCA

Apr 26, 2016
My BG status Changed to Inprogress(2)

20-FEB BG is - IP
7-MAR BG is - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
9-Mar BG is - Not applicable
15-Mar BG is - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information