+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

JamesMM

Mar 13, 2017
harrygun_wangxin said:
Right, I definitely agree. I'm trying to convince my wife ... just in case ...
The safe way to go would be to have the rcmp done for you and your wife. no harm in having it right

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Baji81 said:
I completely agree with rohit :). There are many applicants in the queue with pretty much similar timelines or even worse than that. I don't think we have waited that long until now. Everyone is going through the same pain and everyone eagerly wants to receive golden email. Instead of counting the number of days that you completed from the day e-APR submitted, target 6 months for your process and count the remaining days left to complete the process. For example, I still have 140 days left something like that. That will help you calm your nerves down for sure and also make you happy :)

Btw, my medicals done on Feb 20 and the same day BG changed to Not Started (old status) and until now no further update. I have completed 52 days (Hurray!!) and I still have 128 days left for my PPR :) ;) ;D
That's a good technique

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Hello, I emailed to get information on my visa office and got a reply today:

Your application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Is it that i haven't been assigned a visa office yet. Confused

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Mani.pradhan said:
Hello, I emailed to get information on my visa office and got a reply today:

Your application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Is it that i haven't been assigned a visa office yet. Confused
Application will only transferred to LVO for final decision. I believe, your application might undergoing sever checks, R10, A11.2 etc.

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I emailed to get information on my visa office and got a reply:

Your application is being processed at the Case Processig Center in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Is that my visa office ?? I thought in Sydney was only CIO. I'm so confused.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
DannyMC8710 said:
Hi I emailed to get information on my visa office and got a reply:

Your application is being processed at the Case Processig Center in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Is that my visa office ?? I thought in Sydney was only CIO. I'm so confused.
For all the inlanders applications will be transferred to CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia first. Once the initial assessments are done, then it will be transferred to LVO for final decision.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
I am a bit nervous now. My AOR was on Jan 11. I haven't got my medical passed. :-X

Here is my status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am a CEC inland OINP...

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Baji81 said:
For all the inlanders applications will be transferred to CIO, Sydney Nova Scotia first. Once the initial assessments are done, then it will be transferred to LVO for final decision.
Thanks for the information. +1 to you

BlueJays2017

Jan 11, 2017
Fate69 said:
I am a bit nervous now. My AOR was on Jan 11. I haven't got my medical passed. :-X

Here is my status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Don't worry, Inland-PNP stream is facing maximum delayed processing right now and the last medical pass was reported for us was for an 8th January PNP-Inland applicant. Hence, this week or the coming week, yours will get pass.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Fate69 said:

Here is my status

I am in same boat. I saw one 3rd JAN PNP cec got medical updated yesterday so I think in our case end of this week or next week we will see some movement

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Baji81 said:
mine is at CPC - Ottawa? why

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
BlueJays2017 said:
Don't worry, Inland-PNP stream is facing maximum delayed processing right now and the last medical pass was reported for us was for an 8th January PNP-Inland applicant. Hence, this week or the coming week, yours will get pass.
Thanks. I can't believe they are delaying PNP again. I had been waiting for 9 months for the nomination.....I thought PNP would be faster since most of the file reviews were done already. :(

BlueJays2017

Jan 11, 2017
Fate69 said:
Thanks. I can't believe they are delaying PNP again. I had been waiting for 9 months for the nomination.....I thought PNP would be faster since most of the file reviews were done already. :(
You are right, I too have waited for almost 12 months and now this delays are painful but no other option but to wait, wait and wait.

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Hi. Baji81. When did you know your case has been transferred to Ottawa. Meanwhile, will I be required to provide RCMP record if my file has been transferred to LVO?