Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie1100 said:
I got my AOR on 9th January, no update since then.

Question for experts, what could be the reason that it has been more than 2 months now and still no update?
Both of you might the CEC-Inland-PNP or FSW-PNP-Inland candidate :) That's the answer. Ten to 12 weeks to pass the medical only for those group.

ronnie1100

Jul 22, 2015
SNS76 said:
Both of you might the CEC-Inland-PNP or FSW-PNP-Inland candidate :) That's the answer. Ten to 12 weeks to pass the medical only for those group.
Mine is CEC inland, shouldn't that be actually fast? I have seen people who got their AOR in Febraury all have got their Medicals passed and few already got PPR. Not sure what's going on, why are they still reviewing the eligibility. Did we do any mistakes in filling the application, but I assume if that was the case they would have rejected it already. Thoughts on this?

EeCanadian

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
26-02-2017
Canada4us said:
Guys: An update

Got PPR email today!

Immensely Thankful to all the support and guidance provided by more experienced members in the forum!

Party time!

Congrats..:)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ronnie1100 said:
Mine is CEC inland, shouldn't that be actually fast? I have seen people who got their AOR in Febraury all have got their Medicals passed and few already got PPR. Not sure what's going on, why are they still reviewing the eligibility. Did we do any mistakes in filling the application, but I assume if that was the case they would have rejected it already. Thoughts on this?
Hi Ronnie,

You are not alone. There are many applicants including myself are also in the same boat. The only thing which help us to understand with our application is ordering GCMS notes. Some people got the PPR without any change after medical status. As long as we are not hearing anything, then we can safely assume that things are going smoothly. If CIC requires something from our end, I don't think they will wait and ask it after sometime. In fact, they will ask us right away. Don't worry too much about the process. Be patient and wait for golden email. If your application process is worrying you bit, then just remember the old process. I'm pretty sure, it will calm your nerve as we haven't waited that long till now. It's just matter of 2 months. CIC Official ETA about this process is 6 months from the date of submission. Last but not least, please don't compare with anyone else as every case is unique.

Cheers!!!!

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
nsitnikov said:
So happy with the updates since it brought good news. But I agree looks confusing as ever.

Meds finally passed. I am CEC AOR Jan 6th.

@Nick~Nick, I am sure yours are around the corner!!
Yes, Finally Medical...
After 64 days, slow and steady :)
@nsitnikov Thanks man...

nsitnikov

Feb 21, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Nick~Nick said:
Yes, Finally Medical...
After 64 days, slow and steady :)
@nsitnikov Thanks man...
Congrats man, I am glad to hear your Medicals finally passed!

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada4us said:
Guys: An update
Got PPR email today!
Immensely Thankful to all the support and guidance provided by more experienced members in the forum!
Party time!
Congrats and Good Luck!

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
nidakh said:
FSW inland AOR Jan 1 Status Change.....what does this mean?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Finally Medicals Passed! Current Status is below. what does this mean for my BG check..In progress??

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nidakh said:
Finally Medicals Passed! Current Status is below. what does this mean for my BG check..In progress??

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
In progress

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update.

Medicals passed - February 21st
BG from NN -> NS - February 19th
BG from NS -> NN - March 10th

The wait is killing me :-X :-X :-X

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
SonyaWins said:
Just an update.

Medicals passed - February 21st
BG from NN -> NS - February 19th
BG from NS -> NN - March 10th

The wait is killing me :-X :-X :-X
Hi SonyaWins,

Do you know your LVO? You are fortunate that your application has some movement. Unfortunately many of our applications are struck in the BG status from Feb 20, 2017 onwards. We haven't heard back from CIC till this date.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Hi SonyaWins,

Do you know your LVO? You are fortunate that your application has some movement. Unfortunately many of our applications are struck in the BG status from Feb 20, 2017 onwards. We haven't heard back from CIC till this date.
I'm on the same boat

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Hi SonyaWins,

Yeah, it's currently being processed in Ottawa.

There would be some movement soon. You never know, it could be a PPR next.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SonyaWins said:
Yeah, it's currently being processed in Ottawa.

There would be some movement soon. You never know, it could be a PPR next.
How can I find out if app has moved do another VO?