17/02/2017
Passport Req..
24/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
31/03/2017
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
CEC inland, AOR on Jan 11.

Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BG according to older version:
NN>NS>NN

Swill

Feb 17, 2015
Hi Everyone, I opened mycic today and found these strange updates on my profile. can anyone please tell me if this is normal?

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
- Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Swill said:
Hi Everyone, I opened mycic today and found these strange updates on my profile. can anyone please tell me if this is normal?

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
- Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
These are the new normal now. CIC decided to add more content to their statuses.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Guys.. so I wanted to know my local visa office and I sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca and I just got a response saying "Your Application Is Still At CIO For Intake". Seems like a queue or something. Any idea what this means?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Application status = We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results = You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents = We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview = You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Here is mine, I think it's just a change of wording.

anandunics

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
cococly said:
Application status = We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents = We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview = You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Look's like your BG is "In Progress".

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
anandunics said:
Look's like your BG is "In Progress".
Yes, my BG has been in Progress since Feb 11.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
These wordy statuses make it more confusing than before. That said, my status is still background checking in progress since Feb 20

mangat2016

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo not
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
2 feb
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
My new status
Additional document i provided is uploaded
Bg-not applicable

EEGo

Nov 24, 2016
kb15 said:
CEC inland, AOR on Jan 11.

Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BG according to older version:
NN>NS>NN

Same as yours.
AOR Jan 20

NS>NN>IP>NN

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Hi Friends,

I have sent an email to CPC CTD Ottawa to enquire about Visa Office and got the below response. Does it mean, my visa office is Sydney, Nova Scotia?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that your application is currently being Processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Swill

Feb 17, 2015
Baji81 said:
Hi Friends,

I have sent an email to CPC CTD Ottawa to enquire about Visa Office and got the below response. Does it mean, my visa office is Sydney, Nova Scotia?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that your application is currently being Processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
yes, mine is also being processed at Sydney, NS

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:

Pls check your email for pre-PPR mail. once your BGC goes IP...it means PPR is near.