+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sby123 said:
Hi guys,do we only have 30 days to submit our passport after PPR? is there any way we can get an extension for that? Thanks
send them an email if you have agood reason

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

First of all congrats on new PPRs :)

Today my background check changed from "in progress" to "not needed at this time".

I'm so excited right now :D

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
ladybug8888 said:
Hi

Today my background check changed from "in progress" to "not needed at this time".

Almost there :)

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladybug8888 said:
Hi

congratulation wish you speedy PPR

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys ,,
what do you think about the increasing number of ITAs issued in by cic , and how that will gonna affect the processing time .

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Blue2 said:
Hey guys ,,
what do you think about the increasing number of ITAs issued in by cic , and how that will gonna affect the processing time .
If they dont speed up, they will be backlogged with thousands of applications (21000 so far in 2017 itself)

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
If they dont speed up, they will be backlogged with thousands of applications (21000 so far in 2017 itself)
thanks for the advise , already submitted my eAPR ,

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Guys! I need a suggestion!
I am a cec inland applicant with absolutely no moment with my application(eapr Jan 8, 2017). Now that I got married on march 1, I need to inform IRCC! Should I raise CSE and wait for 2-3 weeks to get the response? Or should I
Write an email to cpc-Ottawa??

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nagarjun rao said:
Guys! I need a suggestion!
I am a cec inland applicant with absolutely no moment with my application(eapr Jan 8, 2017). Now that I got married on march 1, I need to inform IRCC! Should I raise CSE and wait for 2-3 weeks to get the response? Or should I
Write an email to cpc-Ottawa??
Raise a CSE with your new marriage certificate (if you already have it on hand). No need to wait.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
asianwanderer said:
thx pkshaji! didn't know the PPR letter format, just found out while reading it and they want me to send my passport :)

can't add in the tracker, my timelines are

eAPR 01.05.17
BG NS to NN 01.20.17
CSE raised 02.06.17
meds passed 02.09.17
travel history request 02.09.17
BG NN to IP 02.27.17
add'l info request 02.27.17
PPR 03.03.17

good luck to everyone! PRAY and be patient - it will come soon! :)
Congrats! Godspeed on the journey ahead... It really starts now! :D

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me with this I'm a little confused.

I received and email from CIC saying this :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Canadian Experience Class.
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.
In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report.
NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application. This may cause a decrease in the number of points calculated on your application and therefore a possible rejection.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I'm kind of confused right know My ECA is for 2014 looks like that they can not check that online, so I'm gonna go to check with CES today. But it says that I can sent a duplicate report to CIC, so I have two copies of my ECA, should I sent one to them?? But also Where I have to send it .
If I have to apply again for and ECA is gonna take a while and only have 30 days to submit a documentar.

I don't know if someone had the same situation .

Thanks in advance

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so they are asking you to do two things. Second is just to be sure that CIC will get it.

Frist contact CES, describe situation and ask them to make your ECA report available for CIC, so they could access it online. Just call CES and they will advice you and provide any relevant information to that.
Second thing to do is to ask CES to send a copy of your ECA report directly to CIC address. Which means you cannot send your copies to CIC but they need to be send by CES.

malican

May 24, 2016
Have you all seen the November thread?!? It's burning up with awesomeness. Gives us some hope and excitement!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
DannyMC8710 said:
Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me with this I'm a little confused.

I received and email from CIC saying this :

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Canadian Experience Class.
In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using Comparative Education Services (CES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. CES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office.
In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact CES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your CES evaluation report.
NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application. This may cause a decrease in the number of points calculated on your application and therefore a possible rejection.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

I'm kind of confused right know My ECA is for 2014 looks like that they can not check that online, so I'm gonna go to check with CES today. But it says that I can sent a duplicate report to CIC, so I have two copies of my ECA, should I sent one to them?? But also Where I have to send it .
If I have to apply again for and ECA is gonna take a while and only have 30 days to submit a documentar.

I don't know if someone had the same situation .

Thanks in advance
Its states in the letter that you have to contact the org(CES) that conducted your ECA and inform them to send your info directly to CIC

Go to the CES website or call them and put in a request to send your ECA to CIC asap

All the best!