+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

steffo

Jan 10, 2017
thanks for the sweet words, but I'm trying to not be too excited to not be disappointed if it doesn't work out. I'm actually kind of anxious that they find sth they don't like, whatever it may be, and then I have to start all over again. and my application was certainly not 'flawless'.
the whole application process, gathering the documents, the money spent, the time invested, the fights fought, the brain cells lost,...it was quite nerve wrecking. I'm sure some of you have the same experiences.
anyways...we'll see what happens.
btw: a girl from my work who applied under the old system recently got her PR. it took her 7 years :-X :-\

good luck to everybody! :)

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
BG: NN->IP 22-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
steffo said:
thanks for the sweet words, but I'm trying to not be too excited to not be disappointed if it doesn't work out. I'm actually kind of anxious that they find sth they don't like, whatever it may be, and then I have to start all over again. and my application was certainly not 'flawless'.
the whole application process, gathering the documents, the money spent, the time invested, the fights fought, the brain cells lost,...it was quite nerve wrecking. I'm sure some of you have the same experiences.
btw: a girl from my work who applied under the old system recently got her PR. it took her 7 years :-X :-\

Same feeling here. with CIC you can expect anything and everything, true that.
But according to the trend, hopefully you should be on the safe side, waiting for PPR hopefully.

And yes, if you think yours is not flawless, you should check mine. That's why when I see ppl worried about normal applications, I am like What thaaaa.....
But I guess that's life, a little bit of everything.

Good luck to all.

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.

I submitted all my documents day before yesterday received AOR on 22/02/2017. I think I totally misunderstood the "Address History" Section guidelines and thought the addresses needs to be updated only for the past 10 years. Luckily, I updated mine correctly but not my husbands his section is only updated for the last 12 years but in the Personal History & travel History Sections both of us have the entered the data after our 18th Birthdays. Will this be a problem? How can I fix this now?

Can someone please urgently advise?

Thanks a mill!

steffo

Jan 10, 2017
Broken Heart said:
Same feeling here. with CIC you can expect anything and everything, true that.
But according to the trend, hopefully you should be on the safe side, waiting for PPR hopefully.

And yes, if you think yours is not flawless, you should check mine. That's why when I see ppl worried about normal applications, I am like What thaaaa.....
But I guess that's life, a little bit of everything.

Good luck to all.
thanks for the positive vibes. I wish everybody on this planet nowadays was as kind and supportive as the people in this forum.
I wish everbody here a speedy, but most of all positive processing! :)
good or bad, I'll keep you posted. :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
steffo said:

:-X :-X 7 years is unacceptably long! OH my, I'm glad she got it finally!

Max83_ZA

Mar 30, 2016
My AOR was 28 December, Meds passed 13 Jan, got PPR 22 Feb! FSW-O!!! You guys must be ready for a PPR Rain Storm!

Good Luck Guys!

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Max83_ZA said:
My AOR was 28 December, Meds passed 13 Jan, got PPR 22 Feb! FSW-O!!! You guys must be ready for a PPR Rain Storm!

Good Luck Guys!
Wow, that was extremely fast!! Then again you are FSW-O, those along with CEC are the fastest.
PNP is a bit slower and most of us are PNPs
I hope it starts pouring PPRS here soon!!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
We have 1 PPR today for Jan AOR. CEC. I will try to add that person details to the tracker.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
We have 1 PPR today for Jan AOR. CEC. I will try to add that person details to the tracker.
Nice! This makes it two pprs for Jan applicants so far.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Max83_ZA said:

Good Luck Guys!
Congrats, and Good luck as you continue your Canada dream.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat everybody. Wating impatiently for Vienna Office to more. Or to get GCMS notes (whichever comes first).

babynoufette

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04/01/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Request
07/02/2017
nmuntz said:
Wow, that was extremely fast!! Then again you are FSW-O, those along with CEC are the fastest.
PNP is a bit slower and most of us are PNPs
I hope it starts pouring PPRS here soon!!
Please what is the difference between PNP and PNPs ?
Thank you

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
babynoufette said:
Please what is the difference between PNP and PNPs ?
Thank you
i'm not sure if i understood your question correctly, PNPs is the plural for PNP :p