Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
All Jan PNP Inland are stuck at background in NA.

About to complete 6 month deadline next month but no change since March
I think one from 11th Jan reported BG IP2 last week. I am waiting too. what's your timeline?

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I think one from 11th Jan reported BG IP2 last week. I am waiting too. what's your timeline?
AOR. Jan 13
Medical passed March 17
BG changed to NA March 17

And no change after that. BG was not applicable before March 17. BC PNP Inland.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All Jan PNP Inland are stuck at background in NA.

About to complete 6 month deadline next month but no change since March
You think that stinks! I am FSW-O, no nomination needed from any state, but still stuck at BG: NA.

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
You think that stinks! I am FSW-O, no nomination needed from any state, but still stuck at BG: NA.
Have you order GCMS notes? Probably you stuck with security screening like some of us

hayat86

Dec 2, 2016
I think almost everyone is getting PRPs only a few days before reaching 180 days mark unless there is something exceptional or not normal they get stuck with BC

Reactions: Ca2022

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you order GCMS notes? Probably you stuck with security screening like some of us
Yup ordered and received, all updated under additional notes on my case.
According to the latest comments on the notes, I believe I have cleared security, criminality and R10.
Basically stuck on R75 , 76 and A11.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone with AOR exceeded 6 months???
There are a few, as IRCC's own submissions indicate that 80% are resolved within 6 months (I might be off base with the percentage there but its near abouts that!). So there are a few cases where it might go over 6 months! A lot depends on your Visa officer, visa office, participating agencies!
For example, Australian applications from other nationalities (non Australian) are on average taking more time than usual.

sheprek

Oct 31, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
11-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
I am an OINP outland Candidate. With AOR 16th Jan. Did not recive my PPR yer but hoping to get it soon. My concern now is that my Visa office is Abu Dhabi, and I am in Doha Qatar. Presently because of the blockade there are no courier services from Doha to Abu Dhabi. Neither can I go there as all qatar residents are also refused entry. So my question is what r my alternatives or how can I ask for another center where I can send my passports for PPR.

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
PPR rain for pnp inland Aor Dec22. Info from another thread

tatadoll

Mar 28, 2017
:O dont worry buddy, we will cry together. Can you share your timeline.

Mine is: AOR 27th Jan, Medicals 24th Feb, Add Doc for Travel History requested and submitted on 30th March, nothing since then. No notes in my file after submitting the additional document submission.

Thanks
Mine is AOR JAN 25, ME FEB24, NA MAR
28 and no update since then,CEC INLAND.
And I have ordered GCMS notes three weeks ago.:(

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a reply from cpc-o by email that my file has been transferred to SGVO and my rprf is outstanding...

I never received an any rprf request yet so just curious what is my status and do I need to call sgvo to ask if i need to pay rprf fees already

Batik

Apr 2, 2017
Got a reply from cpc-o by email that my file has been transferred to SGVO and my rprf is outstanding...

I never received an any rprf request yet so just curious what is my status and do I need to call sgvo to ask if i need to pay rprf fees already
I am OINP outland applicant from Singapore with 26 Jan AOR. My BG is now NS (since mid Feb when Medical passed). May I know which email address you email CIC and what information you provided on your email?

Many thanks!

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP

Hi,
You have to pay RPRF CAD 490.00 immediately. Otherwise they don't issue PPR. Visit CIC website.

Reactions: blued