NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Bgc status was "we are processing..." before it changed to NA
oh! but for me it was NA before and now as well. did your BG updated to NA after you got your medical pass ..

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
oh! but for me it was NA before and now as well. did your BG updated to NA after you got your medical pass ..
I cant remember. I remember it was "next step is to conduct background check" then it went to "we are processing" and now NA

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Friends, could some one throw some light on what is happening with my application

Cec
Aor-10 April
Medical pass - may 4
"Your application is in process......" - may 4

Uci numbers on profile - some where around June 9 or 10,do not remember exact date
"We are Processing your back ground check....." - since June 13 after website update

Am I in ip1 or ip2. ....it never showed NA.

66 days since aor and 42 days since medical. Is there something to worry. Really panic now. The profile look stagnant.

Opinions please.

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hello All
I've been following this thread for quite a while now.
I got my AOR on 27th Jan, on the 13th June my BG changed to IP.
However on the 14th Jun, I got a letter from cic requesting that I send information about my height, copy of biodata of travel document and col of eye
I am requested to send for both myself and all my dependents.
Is this a good or a bad thing? Does it give any indications as to possibility of PPR timeline?

The letter is in the format below

Dear Name

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

(Primary applicant name):

Height (in cm) and eye colr: This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: Date

Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: Date

(Spouse Name):

Passport/Travel Document: Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: Date

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Thanks

Anxiously waiting for some response.
Thanks

Last edited:

malican

May 24, 2016
Hello All
However on the 14th Jun, I got a letter from cic requesting that I send information about my height, copy of biodata of travel document and col of eye
Is this a good or a bad thing? Does it give any indications as to possibility of PPR timeline?

Dear Name

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Height (in cm) and eye colr: This information is required for yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by: Date

(Spouse Name):

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Thanks

Thanks
Congratulations! This is the ever elusive PPR email! Technically you are approved and they require your passport for stamping (anything/rejection can happen at this stage but it is very unlikely).

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Congratulations! This is the ever elusive PPR email! Technically you are approved and they require your passport for stamping (anything/rejection can happen at this stage but it is very unlikely).
Thanks Malican!
Fingers crossed, (Please note, all the information required are mostly photocopy) I have uploaded all the soft copy on the upload document tabs provided on my application page, I hoping they will ask me to send in my original passport soon.

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hello All

Dear Name

(Spouse Name):

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Thanks

Thanks
Is the email from London VO? They are known for doing this.

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017

yash9022

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
18th March 17
Hi
I am in same situation as you guys. AOR Jan 13 and saw No update after medical passed on March 17.PNP Inland

Still waiting......
Same situation for me too guys, 16th Jan applicant, still stuck on BG as NA, 150 days since application. Waiting is Killing o_O