Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
MisrepresentationL
Medical: Passed
Other Reqs:
Final:

My notes were generated on 1st May and last update on my file was on 4th April, that is when you got your file in progress again. i feel we are with similar time lines. As my notes were generated before you may be if i would have ordered them a bit late even i would have seen my Criminality to Passed.

If you do not mind can you share your last activities from your file, that is when did they start your RCMP and what happened after that.

As per your GCMS notes you can expect PPR any moment now. Also check the last notes of Case Analyst from CPC-Ottawa, does it say. Eligibility met and Ready to Finalize.

My notes say Ready to Finalize and last activity i have was dated 24th March (RCMP: In progress). Hope to hear back from you soon. Cheers

Hello harmanm,

My problem is security check. My criminal check has been passed long time ago. Even I passed the eligibility, if the security check is still pending, it is hard to predict how long it will take.
You see, My BG 2 IP since April 5, it never changes. Whenever I call CIC, they just told me it is still under security check. Unfortunately, by now, CIC has no control about the process.
Also, it is still in progress, I have no idea when it will be ready to finalize. It seems your situation is much better than me.

Thanks.

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
Hi,

PNP - OINP - Outland, waiting for PR, here we go, we are all sailing the same boat !
I hv just completed 121 days from AOR - 26th Jan 2017
ordered GCM notes beg of the month

Timeline as below :

Program: PNP OINP French Stream
Nomination : 21st Dec 2016
ITA : 22nd Dec 2016
e-APR submitted : 26th Jan 2017
Medical passed : 22nd Febr 2017
Below status from 9th April 2017 ( below status never changed till date)
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check Not applicable
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

On April 14th, I got to know my file was at CPC Ottawa. Where does it stand now ???? No idea .... and here goes the frustrating wait ...
Hello, Aniclb,

I have the most of the dates the same as yours (nomination, ITA, AOR) and I have no movement on my file since Medicals passed 16.02.2017. My stream within Ontario PNP is Human Capital Priorities. Based on my observations on myimmitracker, I expect to see the progress sometimes during June, so be patient ))

Reactions: Aniclb

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Finally BG Status changed to " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." from "Not Applicable" :)
I am excited that finally there is some moment after BG:NA remained this way from 14th March.
Hi please share your complete timeline including whether you are PNP, FSW, or CEC candidate. When did the bg status channged? I guess today and tomorrow is off days so there will be no changes.

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Hi please share your complete timeline including whether you are PNP, FSW, or CEC candidate. When did the bg status channged? I guess today and tomorrow is off days so there will be no changes.
please click on my signature immitracker link :)

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
hey guys does anyone know how to verify your address has been changed in your my cic account? I can't figure it out and also how am I able to see the dates for when medical was passed and background?

Thanks guys

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hey guys does anyone know how to verify your address has been changed in your my cic account? I can't figure it out and also how am I able to see the dates for when medical was passed and background?

Thanks guys
The only way is to contact CIC. You can't check in mycic if your address has been changed or not. One more way is to wait for the reply from CIC after you raise CSE. For the dates your med passed or bcg changes, you won't be able to see it. All you have to do is track it manually.

engage

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
congrats on all the PPRs.
I want to share my timeline with you guys.
ppr may 15th
passport sent may 16th
Ottawa may 17th
approved May 23rd
COPR received May 25th
Landed May 25th

congratulations:)

Quick question.

Could you please let me know what documents were asked by an immigration officer during landing?
Apart from COPR, Passport, Valid Visa, Work Per(Legal status document)

Could you please also elaborate on the entire landing process?

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Cheers,

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
The only way is to contact CIC. You can't check in mycic if your address has been changed or not. One more way is to wait for the reply from CIC after you raise CSE. For the dates your med passed or bcg changes, you won't be able to see it. All you have to do is track it manually.
Thank you for your response, I sent another CSE to confirm the address has been updated. I screenshot the new email and will call CIC first thing on monday to make sure that it has been updated. I just dont want it to affect my PPR because it seems people that filed around the time I filed are getting PPR mail.

Do you know how I would go about mailing my passport if I am out of the country? I was thinking to maybe use DHL and also pay for return envelope so they can just mail it back and I can track it.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Abby

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you for your response, I sent another CSE to confirm the address has been updated. I screenshot the new email and will call CIC first thing on monday to make sure that it has been updated. I just dont want it to affect my PPR because it seems people that filed around the time I filed are getting PPR mail.

Do you know how I would go about mailing my passport if I am out of the country? I was thinking to maybe use DHL and also pay for return envelope so they can just mail it back and I can track it.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Abby
PPR will be sent to your registered email or to myCIC. It's not related to your mail address. Standard time for CEC stream is 90 days, so try to wait a little bit more. I used to raise CSE and it took around 1 months for them to reply. They are really slow these days.
If you are under CEC stream inland, and you change your address to outside of Canada, you can not send your passport when you are outside of Canada. It is prohibited. All you have to do is requesting them to change your Visa Office, which will take around 10 to 15 days then you can send your passport in your country.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
please click on my signature immitracker link :)
Hey dear,

When did your Bg changed to in progress bcoz it cnt be seen in ur signature

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
just want to help you :)

Changed
Date BGS NA
(Blank value)
14/03/2017
Changed
Date BGS in IP (2)
(Blank value)
27/05/2017
Thanks dear,.

I thought there is no change on Saturdays. Great so the movement can be triggered on Sat too.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
PPR will be sent to your registered email or to myCIC. It's not related to your mail address. Standard time for CEC stream is 90 days, so try to wait a little bit more. I used to raise CSE and it took around 1 months for them to reply. They are really slow these days.
If you are under CEC stream inland, and you change your address to outside of Canada, you can not send your passport when you are outside of Canada. It is prohibited. All you have to do is requesting them to change your Visa Office, which will take around 10 to 15 days then you can send your passport in your country.
When will i request for them to change the visa office? should i do it now or should i wait? the issue is i am leaving to another country in less than 3 weeks for the second part of my study abroad option. so what do you suggest?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I have just received request for Schedule 4 from my local VO , May I ask what happened next?

This is the first time I hear from my local office, my timeline is in my signature.