Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Test Completed: Jun 25th 2021
Hi Guys,

I received the RPRF request today and I just now paid it for me and my spouse.My timelines:

AOR Jan 1 - FSW Inland
Medicals Passed: March 13
RCMP Request: April 5th
RCMP Submitted: April 19th
RPRF Request: May 2
RPRF Paid: May 2

When can we expect the PPR now.....Is it anywhere in the coming week??? ARe there are any chances of rejections or additional document requests after this step??

Thanks

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
harmanm said:
Hi can anybody please let me know the number for CIC which i can call to check status of my app...
Bro,

Ddi you call to CIC - I am with you too.

I have the same time line CEC- INLAND

Update me If you hear anything new .

Thanks,
rcheli

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
nidakh said:
Hi Guys,

I received the RPRF request today and I just now paid it for me and my spouse.My timelines:

AOR Jan 1 - FSW Inland

When can we expect the PPR now.....Is it anywhere in the coming week??? ARe there are any chances of rejections or additional document requests after this step??

Thanks
Rejections at this point is bare minimal. In another one week you'll have PPR for sure.

Good luck with rest of your process. :)

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
Baji81 said:
Rejections at this point is bare minimal. In another one week you'll have PPR for sure.

Good luck with rest of your process. :)
Thanks Baji!! I hope you are right!! :)

nidakh

Mar 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2021
AOR Received.
10th March 2021
Interview........
I have a query. My address in Toronto has changed as we have shifted to a new rented apartment. How do we inform this to CIC or should we wait for PPR to inform of a address change....Will we need the same address for the remaining process??

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
rcheli said:
Bro,

Ddi you call to CIC - I am with you too.

I have the same time line CEC- INLAND

Update me If you hear anything new .

Thanks,
rcheli
Hi rcheli

I tried calling them but the wait time was like 48mins...so just hung up...hopefully we will hear smthng soon..will update u if i get any update...

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
nidakh said:
I have a query. My address in Toronto has changed as we have shifted to a new rented apartment. How do we inform this to CIC or should we wait for PPR to inform of a address change....Will we need the same address for the remaining process??
I think you can use the web form to update them of the change at:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767

ideaz

Nov 17, 2016
vivek.89 said:
Any FSW-O US Resident applicants here with Jan AOR? Have you heard any updates?
The last update to my app was on sometime on Apr 7-8 when the BG changed from NS -> NA, and been that since. I gave up and finally ordered GCMS notes, will figure in a month or so what the status is. BTW my AOR is Jan 26.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
The refusal of Danny after such a long time and after the case being in IP(2) is scaring the crap out of me. I thought eligibility would be out of the way earlier than that? What the heck???

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all.

While we Jan e-ARPs are waiting for our PPRs, what can we do to help us get settled well and quickly in Canada? what skill set can we develop to get jobs asap. What other social skills can we develop. Its going to be my first trip abroad, how can i make it easier to settle down?
Advice needed :)

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
AOR 31st Jan
I was asked CELPIP score on 24th Feb, nothing after that. Below is my status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any suggestions

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nidakh said:
Hi Guys,

AOR Jan 1 - FSW Inland

Thanks
hello nidakh how are you doing...

yeah PPR seems close... inshallah only 1-2 weeks away

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
lealealea said:
I did get an email saying "a new message" today and i was scared because of hearing danny's refusal case. Mine is actually similar like danny's.

I don't know what they would do after asking RPRF. Did anyone get negative result after requested RPRF??

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The eligibility and admissibility
review (security, criminality and/or medical) is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional
information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you
choose not to use your visa.
R u sure about contents of RPRF letter related to eligibility ? bcz I received same, which states that profile has been found eligible but security is still ongoing.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
nidakh said:
Hi Guys,

AOR Jan 1 - FSW Inland

Thanks

May i ask What is mentioned in RPRF req letter for Eligibility and Admissibility ?

I received same, with profile has been found eligible, security is still ongoing.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Hi all,

I have just re-submitted my application after it was cancelled 26 days ago. My status in the new profile has started from the very beginning. Even though my medical was passed in the previous profile, it shows here this message "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

But I still haven't received my refund as yet as stated in the cancellation letter. Should I contact IRCC about that? It has been almost 4 weeks.