+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Canada247 said:
FYI-- Baji81 posted this on this thread

I found something in the forum which explains the entire process. Hope this explains your question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GCMS Notes received after PPR was issued that explains my processing timeline from AOR to PPR
I ordered my GCMS notes for the first time on the day my application turned 5 months old, in order to receive it when the processing time becomes 6 so I would understand why it may pass the 6 months threshold. With Allah mighty blessings, I received my PPR 10 days later. The notes where issued the day before my PPR email was sent out, but it contains all the exact information required.

timeline on MyCIC
2015/07/17: ITA
2015/09/10: Submission of eAPR
2015/09/11: AOR
2015/12/18: Medical: Passed / Background Check: In progress
2015/12/22: Background Check: Not needed at this time
2016/02/14: Background Check: In progress
2016/02/15: RPRF request / paid
2016/02/19: PPR email (received it 3 days later, thanks to my lawyer)

Actual timeline from GCMS notes

2015/12/18: SUPPORT AGENT REVIEW: Preparing application for R10, Medicals: PASSED- Attaching my lawyer as a representative - Checking ECA is available - Checking IELTS - Requesting verification of Education - Funds - PCC - RCMP Check initiated
2015/12/19: AGENT REVIEW: R10 OK - PCCs OK - Education verified on WES - Criminality: PASSED
2015/12/22: AGENT REVIEW: Work experiences match proposed NOC - Reference Letters are verified - FSW and CRS scores are OK - Confirmation of marriage documents - Eligibility: RECOMMENDED PASS - Security check: REQUESTED
File transfer from CIO to CPC Ottawa - Workload redistribution
2016/02/14: OFFICER REVIEW: Confirm intention to reside in XXXX - Security Check: PASSED - Eligibility: PASSED - PR Application: ACCEPTED - RPRF : OUTSTANDING
Counterfoil: In Printing Queue
COPR: In Printing Queue
2016/02/15: OUTGOING MAIL: RPRF request
2016/02/16: INCOMING MAIL: RPRF Paid
- If your RPRF wasn't paid upfront, and you receive a request in a later stage (4 months or more), this is definitely a great sign of application acceptance.
- My application was literally untouched for 13 months post to AOR then most of the checks were done in a span of 5 days!
- IRCC work a lot on weekends, if you check the dates, you'll find a lot of Saturdays and Sundays.
- There are 3 types of reviewing personal: Support Agent, Agent and Officer. I assume the rank is ascending, and an Officer is the one deciding the fate of an application.
- Security Checks are the most time consuming elements of an application. After further research on Google and the forum, CSIS (Canadian Intelligence) receives a request from IRCC to conduct a Security Background check on all applicants 18 years and over towards CSIS databases, such as terrorism and espionage. CSIS also send requests to all intelligence agencies of all the countries you live in for 6 months or more. This is done as part of a global information sharing protocol (reference and confirmation is in research)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot, I am just really panic on that.... you you mean A.11 would be done at Nova scocia? I am really appreciate for you help

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
Canada247 said:

I found something in the forum which explains the entire process. Hope this explains your question
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GCMS Notes received after PPR was issued that explains my processing timeline from AOR to PPR
I ordered my GCMS notes for the first time on the day my application turned 5 months old, in order to receive it when the processing time becomes 6 so I would understand why it may pass the 6 months threshold. With Allah mighty blessings, I received my PPR 10 days later. The notes where issued the day before my PPR email was sent out, but it contains all the exact information required.

timeline on MyCIC

2015/12/18: SUPPORT AGENT REVIEW: Preparing application for R10, Medicals: PASSED- Attaching my lawyer as a representative - Checking ECA is available - Checking IELTS - Requesting verification of Education - Funds - PCC - RCMP Check initiated
2015/12/19: AGENT REVIEW: R10 OK - PCCs OK - Education verified on WES - Criminality: PASSED
2015/12/22: AGENT REVIEW: Work experiences match proposed NOC - Reference Letters are verified - FSW and CRS scores are OK - Confirmation of marriage documents - Eligibility: RECOMMENDED PASS - Security check: REQUESTED
2016/02/14: OFFICER REVIEW: Confirm intention to reside in XXXX - Security Check: PASSED - Eligibility: PASSED - PR Application: ACCEPTED - RPRF : OUTSTANDING
- If your RPRF wasn't paid upfront, and you receive a request in a later stage (4 months or more), this is definitely a great sign of application acceptance.
- My application was literally untouched for 13 months post to AOR then most of the checks were done in a span of 5 days!
- IRCC work a lot on weekends, if you check the dates, you'll find a lot of Saturdays and Sundays.
- There are 3 types of reviewing personal: Support Agent, Agent and Officer. I assume the rank is ascending, and an Officer is the one deciding the fate of an application.
- Security Checks are the most time consuming elements of an application. After further research on Google and the forum, CSIS (Canadian Intelligence) receives a request from IRCC to conduct a Security Background check on all applicants 18 years and over towards CSIS databases, such as terrorism and espionage. CSIS also send requests to all intelligence agencies of all the countries you live in for 6 months or more. This is done as part of a global information sharing protocol (reference and confirmation is in research)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Really helpful information.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
yukiyuki111 said:
yes I do, my case in now at Ottawa, and my status changed from ip1 to N/A from 04.11.... really have no idea about what i would reveive in the future
Got my AOR on 01/07 and i seems like most of us are stuck in N/A status. My file was transferred to CPC Ottawa since 03/15.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Canada247 said:

timeline on MyCIC

Almost 3 months has passed from transfer to CPC and PPR!! So I guess everyone is worrying too much, I think it truly takes an average of 6 months from AOR to PPR.

Dylan1591

Jan 20, 2016
Right of residency fees

Hey guys its been 4 and half months since i applied under Ontario PNP. I got a mail 2 days back asking me to pay the right of residency fees which was abut 490$. Does the payment of this fee indicate that i should receive my PR soon?

Any advice.

Cheers,

Dylan1591

Jan 20, 2016
Hey guys its been 4 and half months since i applied under Ontario PNP(jan8th). I got a mail 2 days back asking me to pay the right of residency fees which was abut 490$. Does the payment of this fee indicate that i should receive my PR soon?

Any advice.

Cheers,

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
Dylan1591 said:
Hey guys its been 4 and half months since i applied under Ontario PNP(jan8th). I got a mail 2 days back asking me to pay the right of residency fees which was abut 490$. Does the payment of this fee indicate that i should receive my PR soon?

Any advice.

Cheers,
Yes, PPR

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. Does anyone know what is the difference between BG: IP1 and IP2 ? I mean can i see that on my cic ? My application is with a representative so i only check it once a week. Is there a way i can figure out if ny application is in Ip1 or ip2 ?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
param7788 said:
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question. Does anyone know what is the difference between BG: IP1 and IP2 ? I mean can i see that on my cic ? My application is with a representative so i only check it once a week. Is there a way i can figure out if ny application is in Ip1 or ip2 ?
it is discussed on this topic on page number 475.. ( Approximate).. just check and scroll pages

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Labda41 said:
Hey guys, just got the golden e-mail. Thanks guys, this forum has really helped
Congrats! Pls share your stream and timeline

Labda41

Apr 22, 2017
conroex3800 said:
Congrats! Pls share your stream and timeline
CEC inland, CRS 484, ITA Dec 22. I reside in Ontario.

eAPR - Jan 27
AOR - Jan 28
Med passed - Feb 26
BG check - Remained as NS until around 4th or 5th of April then changed to IP1
BG NA - 21st April
BG IP2 - 22nd April
PPR - 24th April

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
Hi I got The "golden mail" but I am not sure if it is or not? because came to my "Junk box mail" is from: IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Starts like this... "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation." and thress steps after.

My status on My CIC Account has not changed.... any message or update... Decision Made? I got the Permanent Residence?

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
My timeline

ITA: 22 DEC 2016
AOR: 30 JAN 2017
REQUEST OF IMM5475 FORM: 26 FEB 2017
MED PASSED: 10 MAR 2017
RPRF: 10 APR 2017
PPR: 24 APR 2017

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
jfalvitez said:
Hi I got The "golden mail" but I am not sure if it is or not? because came to my "Junk box mail" is from: IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Starts like this... "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation." and thress steps after.

My status on My CIC Account has not changed.... any message or update... Decision Made? I got the Permanent Residence?
Status will remains in Progress until printing COPR document. Congratulations for PPR and all the best with rest of your process.