App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
mtc1992 said:
I think they are skipping changing background status to NA for our batch
I also submited my RCMP 2 weeks ago. No change in my BG check.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
AOR Jan. 11 ,2017, medical passed 6 feb. 2017, FSW outland.

please anyone help to understand the following GCMS notes(requested after 2 months on 18 march.)
Office:CIO
Agents Review 8th feb. 2017:police certificates R10 o.k, all PCC on file, criminality decision passed,ECA ok, IELTS ok all documents ok.

Agents Review-office CIO (march 15,2017)-A11.2*** having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: MET 75(2), fsw minimum requirements-appears met, selection criteria 76(1) FSW POINTS-appears met FSW points-78, crs points at ITA-925,cut off 478, crs score increases to 950 due to new language SCORE.submitted reference letters confirms applicants's employment in declared occupation throughout specified and describes duties which are consistent with NOC skill level B,QUALIFYING JOB offer verified LMIA ok.
END OF NOTES.

please advise.

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppr20 said:

please anyone help to understand the following GCMS notes(requested after 2 months on 18 march.)
Agents Review 8th feb. 2017:police certificates R10 o.k, all PCC on file, criminality decision passed,ECA ok, IELTS ok all documents ok.

Agents Review-office CIO (march 15,2017)-A11.2*** having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: MET 75(2), fsw minimum requirements-appears met, selection criteria 76(1) FSW POINTS-appears met FSW points-78, crs points at ITA-925,cut off 478, crs score increases to 950 due to new language SCORE.submitted reference letters confirms applicants's employment in declared occupation throughout specified and describes duties which are consistent with NOC skill level B,QUALIFYING JOB offer verified LMIA ok.
END OF NOTES.

please advise.

looks like this is a recommended approval.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
lealealea said:
looks like this is a recommended approval.
thanks for reply,
but BG still N/A since last month, little bit stressed, ordered new GCMS today. where the file may be , is it still in CIO. its also written in first pages that file transferred due to workload distribution, but no office name.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ppr20 said:
thanks for reply,
but BG still N/A since last month, little bit stressed, ordered new GCMS today. where the file may be , is it still in CIO. its also written in first pages that file transferred due to workload distribution, but no office name.
Your file might be transferred to LVO (New Delhi). I don't see any risk based on the GCMS notes. It is just matter of time that Visa Officer at LVO pick your file and provide his / her approval. You have already waited this long. Keep up your paitence for few more days and you'll have your golden email (PPR) soon.

Good luck.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Baji81 said:
Your file might be transferred to LVO (New Delhi). I don't see any risk based on the GCMS notes. It is just matter of time that Visa Officer at LVO pick your file and provide his / her approval. You have already waited this long. Keep up your paitence for few more days and you'll have your golden email (PPR) soon.

Good luck.
Thanks

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
breathofwind said:
I also submited my RCMP 2 weeks ago. No change in my BG check.
I uploaded mine 35 days ago. They haven't reviewed my file yet. I think they'll wait till the 2 months period to work on the file again. My deadline to upload RCMP would be this Saturday April 22. We will see if there's any movement this week or next week. My AOR is Jan 24

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
It's so quiet here these days. Does anyone else feel like us Jan applicants have been forgotten after the initial surge in processing?

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
hi,

where do you check the status of your pr application? is it in your ee account? because we applied thru an agency so we don't know how to monitor or check for it.

jsk2015

Nov 12, 2015
I want to register in the tracker, pls share the link.

moelaghil said:
Hey Andy,

I really don't mean to step on your toes, I just personally think people prefer online google spreadsheets over a tracker involving registration. The whole point is that we gather as much information as possible about other people's timeline in order to better understand our own.

I know I stumbled on the immigration tracker and as soon I clicked on "Add a case" and saw that I have to sign up I thought: ughh maybe I shouldn't. I'm sure it's the case of many others as if you compare the December group there are 87 people who inputted information in the excel spreadsheet, while only 38 in the immigration tracker.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
LOVK said:
hi,

where do you check the status of your pr application? is it in your ee account? because we applied thru an agency so we don't know how to monitor or check for it.
If you apply thru agent, then the agent might have his own CIC account from which he applied your PR. You might have to depend on him for the status update. The other option is ordering GCMS notes. Ordering too early will not help you to get more insight about your status. About GCMS notes, there are several threads available for everyone's reference.
All the best.

vcscmy

Mar 21, 2017
jsk2015 said:
I want to register in the tracker, pls share the link.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

just click on add a case. register and put your info.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
Baji81 said:
If you apply thru agent, then the agent might have his own CIC account from which he applied your PR. You might have to depend on him for the status update. The other option is ordering GCMS notes. Ordering too early will not help you to get more insight about your status. About GCMS notes, there are several threads available for everyone's reference.
All the best.
thanks baji! :)

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
Gcms note okay IMO. When did your BG change to NA?

ppr20 said:

END OF NOTES.

please advise.

PR8701

Mar 27, 2017
ppr20 said:
thanks for reply,

Hi, how did you order the gmcs note as a non Canadian?