Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
mtc1992 said:
Actually considering the stream (CEC) and other people's progress before my AOR date (many had seen bg changes way before day 58) I don't think I am doing that well in terms of getting PPR. Yes, I know it 'could' take 6 months, but it hasn't taken more than 2 months for 95% of CEC applications. I am just venting my frustration with others, as my visa is soon to end.
When does your visa expire? Are you on a PGWP?

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
aeibine said:
Is it mandatory to get PCC from Canada
No it isn't....but there is no harm in getting one...they mite even ask you for 1 during your BG check if you haven't submitted 1 and it might delay your application...but its totally your call

All the best

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Sairam1 said:
Guys, Finally, last night EST, my golden (PPR) email was arrived to my email account-PROMOTION folder.

Thanks everyone on this forum and my (silent follower) journey with you guys was informative and supportive, especially, whenever I stressed for my PPR email.
I hope you all may receive your PPR emails soon. All the very best whoever waiting for their good news.

You can see my processing timeline on my signature section.
Congrats!!

Tango123

May 13, 2016
mtc1992 said:
Actually, he was posting in the Jan thread and I saw Jan in his signature... it isn't the stress
I just got a reply from them stating that my application is being processed in CPC, Sydney. My timeline is like yours.

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Tango123 said:
I just got a reply from them stating that my application is being processed in CPC, Sydney. My timeline is like yours.
When did you receive the email?

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Canada_eh! said:
Congo you both....just 1 last step away and then PPR mail for you guys..almost there..All the best

Patients pays I must say
mine changed to IP2 from NA today and below is timeline

AOR : jan25th
MED and IP1 : feb 24th
IP1-NA : March 27th
NA-IP2 : March 30th

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
tatadoll said:
AOR JAN 25
ME PASSED FEB 24 (and BG IP (1) NS since then)
Finally it moved to NA just now MAR 28
Hopefully further update soon .
Any changes to IP2 ? Mine changed to IP2 today. we both have same timelines and hopefully you will get today.

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
Hello all,

I have question regarding travel history post ITA.
First:
CIC is asking about my past 10 year travel history form my country of origin(INDIA) or country of Residence.
As i came on student visa in Canada in 2013, should i mention this as a trip to Canada from India and say it is still ongoing and purpose will be study.

Second about intended work
Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year.
As there are no punctuation mark in statement i interpret this question in two ways.
1) did I work for atleat one year with the employer mentioned on my current WP. (Ans will be NO as I have Open Work permit) ( Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit, for at least one year)
2) did I work for at least one year with the employer since I got my work permit. ( Ans will be yes as I did not change my job from beginning) (Has ABC been working full-time for the employer, on their current work permit for at least one year)

Option 2) make no sense for me as they did not state employer as current employer or any employer in case someone changed their job multiple time in past.

Thanks
Rajinder Singh

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello all,
i am FSW outland,
AOR 21 jan, and medical passed 8 Feb. BG NA since 15 feb( i don't have record before), i sent email to CIC and they reply to me saying my file is under process in CPC Ottawa,
dose that mean its not yet transferred to VO?
for experts please: which BG will be done at this stage.
Many thanks

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
eee said:
mine changed to IP2 from NA today and below is timeline

AOR : jan25th
MED and IP1 : feb 24th
IP1-NA : March 27th
NA-IP2 : March 30th
SWEEEEETTTT!!!!

you know what's coming next...keep your PP and pics ready my friend

All the best!

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
eee said:
Any changes to IP2 ? Mine changed to IP2 today. we both have same timelines and hopefully you will get today.
Awesome. What stream are you in?

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
guys finally my BG change from NS to IP(1) right now. What does that mean?