+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
g126 said:
PNP's have it easier during eligibility (apparently) as they are not so rigorous with the employment duties check, but for everything else we get the same treatment as everybody else as the Provinces don't look into medicals or security.

Don't worry and look in the bright side, at least you're already in Canada... All outland people still need to get to Canada after PPR, find a house, a job and settle down... You've already done that so it will be smooth sailing for you after PPR ;)
hahaha not really my work permit expired around 6 months back and i could not renew it as it was a 3year work permit based on my undergrad here, i had to quit my job and have been sitting idle ever since just started taking a few certifications to get a few certifications under my belt. Don't want to leave Canada because I am from Pakistan and then with todays climate god knows what might happen or how my application maybe scrutinized, hope this PPR things comes through, thats baffling that it took 1 year for them to nominate us and then now you're telling me that they don't even check employment duties lol. i get the medical and security part but that shouldn't take as long, considering the cec and fsw folks are getting pprs so quick.. hopefully everybody frustration and anxiety gets eased and all waiting for pprs get them very soon :)

negarina

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi all,

Today I received a request to upload my CV.
My BC is in Not Applicable status and I was asked to pay the RPRF fee last week.
I'm wondering why they ask for CV? I had already included my experiences and education with no gaps in my profile. Has anyone else experienced this?

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Baji81 said:
That means, your application is still in the initial stages. It has to go through couple of stages before it move to Local Visa Office(LVO). Btw, what is your current status for medical and BG ?
med passed and BC to ip on 24th feb

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
negarina said:
Hi all,

Today I received a request to upload my CV.
My BC is in Not Applicable status and I was asked to pay the RPRF fee last week.
I'm wondering why they ask for CV? I had already included my experiences and education with no gaps in my profile. Has anyone else experienced this?
Kinda weird...but the fact that you were asked to pay RPRF all seems good...you will receive the PPR mail soon buddy

All the best....cheers

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
hey guys another question for the January community pertaining to PNP-INLAND.

Looks like all the pprs and medical passes for january are happening to everyone except us (pnp - inlanders). So I wanted to know if anybody knew any pnp-inlanders who got pprs and what was the timeline from aor to ppr (around 6 months or less than that) i know one acquaintance but that is from early 2016 who got ppr through the pnp-i stream in around the time cic proclaims which was 6 months.

Regards
Salman

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Hey Everyone,
May be a useful info for some. FSW Inland applicant from Dec 27 AOR got PPR today. So Jan applicants can see visible movement in their applications in coming week. :)

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
SalmanB said:
hey guys another question for the January community pertaining to PNP-INLAND.

Looks like all the pprs and medical passes for january are happening to everyone except us (pnp - inlanders). So I wanted to know if anybody knew any pnp-inlanders who got pprs and what was the timeline from aor to ppr (around 6 months or less than that) i know one acquaintance but that is from early 2016 who got ppr through the pnp-i stream in around the time cic proclaims which was 6 months.

Regards
Salman
PNP-I is slowest stream and none of Nov/Dec AORs got pprs yet. Join yourself at PNP-I thread and you may get more info:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-20162017-ee-pnp-inland-all-welcome-t473847.405.html

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
chandra415 said:
Looks like I am not alone, also I assume after 24th AOR files got struck somewhere, because We hardly saw any change after medicals:(
Chandra, where is your application processing at the moment.

I got reply from CIC that its in CIO , sydney, today.

DISHA05

Mar 8, 2017
Guys any progress??
AOR - 1 Jan

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
eee said:
med passed and BC to ip on 24th feb
That explains that your R10, Criminal checks and Eligibility initial assessments are in progress. As and when they are done, you'll see BG status as Not Applicable and your file will be moved to Local Visa Office for final decision.

Good luck.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
GaganDesi said:
Seems they are doing final decision for you.
I'm not quite sure. Initially they mentioned it was with CPC Sydney and today CPC-Ottawa. Since, we can't do anything, I'll wait for next update from CIC.

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
I'm not quite sure. Initially they mentioned it was with CPC Sydney and today CPC-Ottawa. Since, we can't do anything, I'll wait for next update from CIC.
If CPC Sydney (not CIO Sydney) is your LVO, why they transferred your files to CPC Ottawa, just for load distribution?

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for the PPR, but I need to travel to Europe in the month of May for 2 weeks.

I have 2 scenarios-
1. In case I get PPR close to or post my Travel, how many days I have to send it?

2. In case I get PPR within this week or early in April, how much time it takes to send and then rcv back the passports?

Please suggest whats the best way to tackle this :(

Thanks
GM

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
GM_SM said:
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for the PPR, but I need to travel to Europe in the month of May for 2 weeks.

I have 2 scenarios-
1. In case I get PPR close to or post my Travel, how many days I have to send it?

2. In case I get PPR within this week or early in April, how much time it takes to send and then rcv back the passports?

Please suggest whats the best way to tackle this :(

Thanks
GM
1. You have 30 days to submit your passport for your visa and COPR
2. With the current trend, you could receive your PP anytime from 5 to 10 days.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
GaganDesi said:
If CPC Sydney (not CIO Sydney) is your LVO, why they transferred your files to CPC Ottawa, just for load distribution?
Not quite sure. May be workload distribution. Anyways, let's see how long will it take to get the final change.

Btw..Did anyone get PPR recently by having Ottawa LVO?