+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

gaga10

Dec 2, 2016
hello,
my friend's status showing after AOR on jan. 10, any cause of concern about review of submitted documents still blank

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KimPositive said:
AOR in Jan 17

Jan 17 status update to:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time (was blank)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started (was not needed at this time)
Final decision Not Started

Another wait begins...
Lucky you! Instant change. My review of submitted documents still blank.
Hopefully my application is not lost in their system or something.

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Interesting that your Document Status changed almost immediately... Mine is still blank! Probably good nesw for you.
Hm, maybe because I have a LMIA? Not sure why yours is blank. But I guess that's with most of the people here.

I'll be nervous for the next 6 months I guess...my poor stomach!

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And the nervous stomach starts...I went back to my profile and now also my review documents status was blank. I panicked and called CIC. They told me that it has to be blank because they are not at the point to review my documents yet. First they check eligibility but they will let me know of more things are needed.
Nothing wrong with my application I should stay calm (I guess the agent sensed my panic) and just wait.
...making myself a camomile tea now... :-\

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
KimPositive said:
And the nervous stomach starts...I went back to my profile and now also my review documents status was blank. I panicked and called CIC. They told me that it has to be blank because they are not at the point to review my documents yet. First they check eligibility but they will let me know of more things are needed.
Nothing wrong with my application I should stay calm (I guess the agent sensed my panic) and just wait.
You just had your AOR yesterday so I think you really need to calm down and sip on that tea :p. Mine's still blank from Jan 13 ??? and this information you've shared is pretty useful. Let me go grab some tea too :D

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
KimPositive said:
Haha!
So we can all drink some camomile tea now! :p
Mine is also blank. I guess it means they are not even working on my app yet.lol

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Haha, there are people whose files saw no movement for 1-2 months.

Since Dec 16, 2016, they have issued more than 10,000 invites. I am pretty sure they have a crazy backlog right now from previous invites.

This maybe one reason why many people with AoR in Sept-Oct-Nov are already getting PPRs. Else that backlog will just increase looking at pace and quantity of invites

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BA2LAMAZ said:
You just had your AOR yesterday so I think you really need to calm down and sip on that tea :p. Mine's still blank from Jan 13 ??? and this information you've shared is pretty useful. Let me go grab some tea too :D
Hahaha, thanks - okay I calm down. This entire process is so nerve-wrecking...

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
lifein360 said:
Good news man. I am guessing I will get serum creatinine test too as BP is high. But hopefully not a major issue for clearing medicals

On a side note, it is quite hilarious and sad how any health issue we are first thinking about how it will affect our PR application and not how we should address our health before anything else. Dont mean you in particular omar but just generally seeing posts here
Thank you!
The thing is, I am 28 years old and I never thought about BP before.
I do have Generalized Anxiety though and I am getting treated for it, according to the cardiologist, my high BP is because of this anxiety.
As long as it's under control and there is no serious heart/kidney problem that requires surgery in the next 5 years, there is no reason to be rejected.

BP is one of those issues people tend to ignore at a younger age, especially since it can be asymptomatic, like in my case. Never felt the need to go have a check it because I never suffered from symptoms that might come from high BP.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
omarnabsws said:
Thank you!
I do have Generalized Anxiety though and I am getting treated for it, according to the cardiologist, my high BP is because of this anxiety.
As long as it's under control and there is no serious heart/kidney problem that requires surgery in the next 5 years, there is no reason to be rejected.

BP is one of those issues people tend to ignore at a younger age, especially since it can be asymptomatic, like in my case. Never felt the need to go have a check it because I never suffered from symptoms that might come from high BP.
Same. I am 30, I never really bothered with it. But lifestyles are getting hectic, increased caffeine intake I am not surprised by BP was higher than normal. I am not taking any medication at the moment, since I never knew I had to. I am just waiting for the eventual request from CIC to visit a cardiologist to get the extra tests done and also start treatments. Hopefully tests dont show something that will result in outright rejection. Apart from me not getting PR, it will also mean it is a major problem healthwise.

yumika

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19 Dec, 2016
AOR Received.
06 Jan, 2017
Hello,

Application Status changed to

Application/profile status - Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not Started
Final decision - Not Started

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
aditik15 said:
Aor 2Jan still waiting for medicals to pass :'(
Same here.. AOR 2jan and still waiting for Medical to pass.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
omarnabsws said:
Thank you!

What your Doc didn't tell you is that your general anxiety is due to this whole EE process... As soon as its over you'll be cured!!! :p

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
hi dear
i have same as you guys
aor 5th jan 2017
no progress yet

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
g126 said:
What your Doc didn't tell you is that your general anxiety is due to this whole EE process... As soon as its over you'll be cured!!! :p
Hahaha +1 to that