Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
KimPositive said:
Okay, good for you!
A thanks to someone who helped you would be appropriate though, don't you think?
yes you are right
and a many thanks to you.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat everybody.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Hey guys, is it possible to have GCMS notes delivered in 2 weeks and what's the best/fastest website to order from?
No! They take a minimum of 2 weeks to issue and usually wait about a week or two before issuing them..

It's about current load on the system... I suppose you may get REALLY lucky and order them in a period when no one else has ordered them and so you'd get them in 2 weeks but they have been taking 4 weeks to be delivered from when ordered.

Both visafile.info and GCMSnow.com have taken 4 weeks recently. GCMSnow is $2 cheaper.

CAIPS.ca is the most expensive at 40 CAD but if you order a second set it comes down to 30 CAD. I don't know how long they've been taking to deliver notes recently but probably the same 4 weeks.

Note that IF you have been rejected or refused then your notes will be issued within 7 days (as you may need them to file an appeal), but AFAIK this is the ONLY case when you can get them quickly...

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
ivanover said:
Hi,

I am new in this group.

here is my timeline:

application filed: 20/01/17
AOR: 20/01/17
confirmation complete file: 09/02/17
medicals passed: 17/02/17
Hi - Please add your case to this tracker and include the details in your signature. That would be helpful to you and others.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

Guys, at what time after AOR is the file usually transferred to LVO? 1,5 - 2 months?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
g126 said:
No! They take a minimum of 2 weeks to issue and usually wait about a week or two before issuing them..

It's about current load on the system... I suppose you may get REALLY lucky and order them in a period when no one else has ordered them and so you'd get them in 2 weeks but they have been taking 4 weeks to be delivered from when ordered.

Both visafile.info and GCMSnow.com have taken 4 weeks recently. GCMSnow is $2 cheaper.

CAIPS.ca is the most expensive at 40 CAD but if you order a second set it comes down to 30 CAD. I don't know how long they've been taking to deliver notes recently but probably the same 4 weeks.

Note that IF you have been rejected or refused then your notes will be issued within 7 days (as you may need them to file an appeal), but AFAIK this is the ONLY case when you can get them quickly...
Thanks a lot G126. Well explained

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am already waiting for my second batch, but I guess then I will relax a bit. Then again I will not relax until all is finished.

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just got today request for schedule A and I'm struggeling with two questions.

d ) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec(CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other Country

As long as the first one is clear that I need to answer yes because my canadian work permit application as a spouse has been rejected and so I did when submitting my PR application.

But the other one, previously I have answered "no", because I was never physicaly denied entry to Canada, what more I was during this time in Canada as a visitor.

I found on this forum people having different opinions on that. Like example for second question answer should be yes as well because the application was rejected..

If I would go with this opinion, will it somehow affect my application that I have previously answered "no"?

I would appreciate help with this problem.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I got this email from LVO when asked them about my application status

Your file is undergoing necessary background checks. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. We will contact you once the checks are complete.

Does this really mean BG is in progress? Or are they just saying that as a standard response?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Piracha123 said:
I got this email from LVO when asked them about my application status

Your file is undergoing necessary background checks. Please be advised that there are various checks that a file may need to undergo during the application process. We will contact you once the checks are complete.

Does this really mean BG is in progress? Or are they just saying that as a standard response?
Yes.

What is now In Progress was before NOT STARTED
And if BG is now NA it was before NN

But if you are outland and passed medicals and your file is at LVO, rest assured, they have started your security checks around the time they checked for first completeness.
And that one is really the least predictable.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
vensak said:
Yes.

What is now In Progress was before NOT STARTED
And if BG is now NA it was before NN

But if you are outland and passed medicals and your file is at LVO, rest assured, they have started your security checks around the time they checked for first completeness.
And that one is really the least predictable.
But the BG status is Not Applicable. And how is security check unpredictable? With respect to time?

And what is included in security checks?

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Hey guys,

Category - PNP - Outland
eAOR - 18th Dec 2016
Request for additional doc - 4th Jan 2017
Docs Submitted - 8th Feb 2017

My current status

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is everything still normal here?
What is worrying me is why the Meds are not changed yet.

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
awesome! :) more movement

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikla said:
Hey guys,

Category - PNP - Outland
eAOR - 18th Dec 2016
Request for additional doc - 4th Jan 2017
Docs Submitted - 8th Feb 2017

My current status

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is everything still normal here?
What is worrying me is why the Meds are not changed yet.
yes everything is normal and i think next change you will notice there is BG: will go in progress /processing your background check