Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Hey, how did you update your signature here after getting medical passed?
Click on your signature and than click on "Edit case" top 3rd tab. Than it will give various options and one of them is "Current status". Just update it to Medicals passed and there you go. Let me know if any issues.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
Click on your signature and than click on "Edit case" top 3rd tab. Than it will give various options and one of them is "Current status". Just update it to Medicals passed and there you go. Let me know if any issues.
Got it! Thanks a lot.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
I need some help understanding the process once the medicals pass.
I got my medicals passed today. At this point, can I email cic to get information on my visa office or is it too early for that. Thanks a lot

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
I need some help understanding the process once the medicals pass.
I got my medicals passed today. At this point, can I email cic to get information on my visa office or is it too early for that. Thanks a lot
I got the same update today. I already sent them a mail. Lol You can do the same.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
I got the same update today. I already sent them a mail. Lol You can do the same.
Done.. :) Thanks

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mani.pradhan said:
Done.. :) Thanks
BTW, do you think now that our BG check is in process and medicals are passed, our A10 and A11 is complete? Only BG check is left?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
BTW, do you think now that our BG check is in process and medicals are passed, our A10 and A11 is complete? Only BG check is left?
No, Once BG process started then only they will do R10 and A11.2 validations. Based on majority of the applicants, it has been understood that BG process will be Not applicable once R10 and A11.2 is done. Thereafter your application will be transferred to LVO for final decision. Once officer starts review your application they will change BG again to In Progress. Once you see the status, then you can assume that your PPR is around.

There are many surprises during the process. Some applicants reported that without any BG changes they have received their PPR. By having said that, we never know what will happen to our application. For some reason, if status is struck for a while then you can order GCMS notes to understand the situation of your application.

All the best with the rest of the process. :)

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
mohitmalhotr44 said:
I am not sure on this.
Experienced people here: please help.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Baji81 said:
No, Once BG process started then only they will do R10 and A11.2 validations. Based on majority of the applicants, it has been understood that BG process will be Not applicable once R10 and A11.2 is done. Thereafter your application will be transferred to LVO for final decision. Once officer starts review your application they will change BG again to In Progress. Once you see the status, then you can assume that your PPR is around.

There are many surprises during the process. Some applicants reported that without any BG changes they have received their PPR. By having said that, we never know what will happen to our application. For some reason, if status is struck for a while then you can order GCMS notes to understand the situation of your application.

All the best with the rest of the process. :)
Thank you for that information. +1 for you.

samanta60

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
Kanzy said:
Thanks Samanta for the reply.

Yes the question was only with respect to updating CIC guys about change in her job. I know that if there is a change in job for the primary applicant, I think we need to inform CIC. But was only confused if I need to update about my wife as well.

Well I think you are right, as this is not a major change in status, it might not be important to inform CIC about it.
oh God, then I also had to inform CIC about my new job! I am the main applicant and started a new job after I submitted my PR application.
Are you sure I had to inform CIC about that?

Can anyone refer me to any references telling that new job must be reported to CIC? Why do they need to know about that?

PLEASE LET ME KNPW GUYS.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Piracha123 said:
can someone please tell me the email address where we can ask cic about our application?
send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
samanta60 said:
oh God, then I also had to inform CIC about my new job! I am the main applicant and started a new job after I submitted my PR application.

Can anyone refer me to any references telling that new job must be reported to CIC? Why do they need to know about that?

PLEASE LET ME KNPW GUYS.
According to the AOR I received, CIC wants to know if there are changes in the following:

• your personal circumstances change: e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, death of a spouse, etc.
  • your email address, mailing address or phone number changes
  • you change your immigration representative
  • you want to withdraw your application
  • you lose a job offer or lose a provincial or territorial nomination.

I recommend you re-read your AOR and see if it mentions changing jobs. If not, I don't think there is a need to inform CIC at this point.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
samanta60 said:

PLEASE LET ME KNPW GUYS.
You can refer this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp

I don't think it mentions of job change to be notified explicitly.

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Mani.pradhan said:
send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

thanks a lot. can i use application number as UCI if i havent been assigned one?