+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

raja06042016

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Nk103 said:
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

My Status has changed!!
Did you receive your Decicion made ??

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I am askign again maybe; for all those who got PPR, the e-mail comes to you e-mail account (e.g. gmail etc) directly or the message is routed through CIC account?

Can_Dream

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
I don't think anything updated in your status. It's just re-wording to the old status. Your BG check is in progress and CIC will intimate you in case of any clarifications.
You are right Baji81.

Its just Re-phrasing of current status and no change as such. The process seems to be on hold for PNPs.

scottEngland

Mar 9, 2017
I have been following this forum silently (I sound like a stalker I know) almost daily for over a month now, as the stress of waiting for PPR almost killed me.

I woke this morning and any hangover from last night's beers immediately evaporated as I saw an email from cic saying that I had a new message in my account. I logged in worrying as always that it would be rejection, but it was our PPR!!!!!!

I have never been so instantly relieved. We need to go and get photos done today and then send them to the London VO along with a return envelope.

Timing:

- eAPR - 24 Dec 2016
- AOR - 27 Dec 2016
- Request for travel details - 22 Feb 2017 (even though we had submitted these online, possibly because we ran out of rows on the online form so this new submission included more dates)
Submitted - 24 Feb 2017 (after much stressing about whether or not we had missed any or got any wrong)
- Request for RCMP - 28 Feb 2017
Submitted - 28 Feb 2017 (we ordered these in November just in case we were asked for them)
- PPR - 8 Mar 2017

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
scottEngland said:
I have been following this forum silently (I sound like a stalker I know) almost daily for over a month now, as the stress of waiting for PPR almost killed me.

I woke this morning and any hangover from last night's beers immediately evaporated as I saw an email from cic saying that I had a new message in my account. I logged in worrying as always that it would be rejection, but it was our PPR!!!!!!

I have never been so instantly relieved. We need to go and get photos done today and then send them to the London VO along with a return envelope.

Timing:

- eAPR - 24 Dec 2016
- AOR - 27 Dec 2016
- Request for travel details - 22 Feb 2017 (even though we had submitted these online, possibly because we ran out of rows on the online form so this new submission included more dates)
Submitted - 24 Feb 2017 (after much stressing about whether or not we had missed any or got any wrong)
- Request for RCMP - 28 Feb 2017
Submitted - 28 Feb 2017 (we ordered these in November just in case we were asked for them)
- PPR - 8 Mar 2017
Many many Congratulations Mate... Thanks for sharing this news here... All the Best for Happy Landing

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat everybody for PPR.

I have at least received my GCMS notes. And now my LVO is confirmed to be Vienna. And my file is there since 17.2.2017.
Completenes - 10 and Eligibility 11.2. are passed (or appear to meet criteria), criminality passed as well.

So now just to wait for my LVO. I am surely ordering next batch of notes, so that I have something to look forward to.

good luck

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I am askign again maybe; for all those who got PPR, the e-mail comes to you e-mail account (e.g. gmail etc) directly or the message is routed through CIC account?
I haven't gotten PPR yet but without a doubt, you should receive an email stating that there is a new message for you. You would need to log in to your CIC account to retrieve it. It would probably be no different from when you received your AOR.

scottEngland

Mar 9, 2017
montu1083 said:
Many many Congratulations Mate... Thanks for sharing this news here... All the Best for Happy Landing
Thank you man.

One question for the people of this forum. The letter states this:

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –
please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –
please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting
precise specifications that can be found at:

Now I am using myCIC but I have no way of submitting any documents online at the moment. I think it is safest just to put the physical copies in the envelope along with the photos. It can't hurt right...? (I am a British citizen so I am visa exempt)

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
congrat everybody for PPR.

I have at least received my GCMS notes. And now my LVO is confirmed to be Vienna. And my file is there since 17.2.2017.
Completenes - 10 and Eligibility 11.2. are passed (or appear to meet criteria), criminality passed as well.

So now just to wait for my LVO. I am surely ordering next batch of notes, so that I have something to look forward to.

good luck
Nice! Good to see your file is moving in the right direction.

Still waiting for my gcms notes.
What date were yours printed out? How many days after you ordered?

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
hello i did not read the whole pages but as i have read here and checked the excel statistics i feel like those who got closed to ppr or in the stage of background check in progress are under "cec" category. am i right? i am a fsw outland and it seems a little bit slower than cec? or maybe its just me :) i had aor at 11th january and my last update was at 26th january which is medicals passed and background not needed-not started-not needed and did not have any move from then. can anyone comment is it normal or slow ? thanks a lot :)

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
janecan said:
hello i did not read the whole pages but as i have read here and checked the excel statistics i feel like those who got closed to ppr or in the stage of background check in progress are under "cec" category. am i right? i am a fsw outland and it seems a little bit slower than cec? or maybe its just me :) i had aor at 11th january and my last update was at 26th january which is medicals passed and background not needed-not started-not needed and did not have any move from then. can anyone comment is it normal or slow ? thanks a lot :)
Not necessarily. I too am FSW-Outland and my BG changed to IP on February 19. Nothing else has changed since. Whether it is fast or slow, I don't think anyone can be certain. The premise of Express Entry is to process all applications within 6 months so by my benchmark, if you receive PPR before 6 months, then that is fast. Again, each case is different. I haven't seen any other FSW-Outland with January AOR have their BG in IP. It could be since I had received TRVs in 2011 and again in 2014 that the background checks are taking place from where CIC left off (purely speculation). No one can give you a definitive answer unless you order the notes. But then by the time you receive them, there would likely be a few weeks gap.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freedom2016 said:
Nice! Good to see your file is moving in the right direction.

Still waiting for my gcms notes.
What date were yours printed out? How many days after you ordered?
Order finalised 9.2.2017 (visafile.info).
Notes generated 17.2.2017 (that was also the day of transfer of my file)
Notes received 8.3.2017

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Order finalised 9.2.2017 (visafile.info).
Notes generated 17.2.2017 (that was also the day of transfer of my file)
Notes received 8.3.2017
Venksak, your current BG status is NN right?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
Venksak, your current BG status is NN right?
Exactly. My BG is NN. But it went to NN on 8.2 - that was when criminality check passed.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Exactly. My BG is NN. But it went to NN on 8.2 - that was when criminality check passed.
Ah ok. So your file too is following - NN > NS > NN process. I too have similar timeline as yours, but no access to myCIC as I applied via a consultant. Since, my file too stands at NN at the moment, I assume my A11.2 and R10 is complete.