+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rohitbites said:
NN (1st time) > NS --- Medicals usually get passed

NS > NN --- R10 and Criminality checks gets reviewed

NN > IP --- A11.2 gets reviewed and Security also gets Checked.

PPR : Passport request is sent after all above is cleared and ready for Visa

Note: There are few people who have received PPR directly after NS > NN stage.
Thanks,

From a timeline perspective can we expect, ppr by april end / early may ?

also i have seen certain ppl get additional docs request, when does that happen in this entire process

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
IOS9.2 said:
Thanks,

From a timeline perspective can we expect, ppr by april end / early may ?

also i have seen certain ppl get additional docs request, when does that happen in this entire process
The request usually comes when background check goes to 'in progress'

Catie1989

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Wondering if anyone can help me clarify my timeline a little:

AOR: January 28th
Review of eligibility: in progress March 2nd
Meds passed: March 2nd
BG: nn--> ip March 2nd --> nn March 4th

I don't have an upfront RCMP check. What's the general scheme of things? At what point do they check eligibility generally? What checks have maybe been done by now?

Any clarification or help would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea about the note codes either, not that I have got the notes.

pooja parekh

Jan 31, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th jan 2017
Med's Done....
31st jan
can any one help how to know r LVO ????

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to update you ...

AOR (fsw, opnp) 07th Jan
Medical Passed 12th Feb
BG NN -- NS -- NN 18th Feb
Review of sub docs (Provided) 06th Mar this is the only change i have noticed post 18th feb. Earlier the status was "no additional docs required"

Any view on what is happening to my file and is their any one else with a similar situation

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja parekh said:
1. Country of your current residency (if you are there for more than 1 year)
2. Country of your previous residency (where you stayed for more than 1 year most recently)
3. In some rare cases in order to distribute the workload, they put it to a different Office (for example where you did your studies, worked previously or where you have your citizenship).

To check which Office is reposible for that country, go to their website choose PNP paper based application for permanent residency (and it will show you your responsible LVO).

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
vensak said:
1. Country of your current residency (if you are there for more than 1 year)
2. Country of your previous residency (where you stayed for more than 1 year most recently)
3. In some rare cases in order to distribute the workload, they put it to a different Office (for example where you did your studies, worked previously or where you have your citizenship).

To check which Office is reposible for that country, go to their website choose PNP paper based application for permanent residency (and it will show you your responsible LVO).
I live in Lebanon and i've never lived anywhere else, I was transferred to Paris, I visited europe for 11 days right before AOR, might that be the reason?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarnabsws said:
I live in Lebanon and i've never lived anywhere else, I was transferred to Paris, I visited europe for 11 days right before AOR, might that be the reason?
In that case the last point does apply - redistribution of the workload. If you got PNP under some French stream, or if French is listed as language that you speak, that might have triggered Paris as your LVO.
Normaly it should be Beirut. Maybe you will end up just like Dedicated - Paris will do everything, but you will forward your passport to Beirut (or Ankara).

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
pooja parekh said:
You can probably find out what your VO is by checking out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you are outland most of the time it will be the closest VO to where you live, however this is not always the case.

Also check this info by reddyreddy:

reddyreddy said:
Please send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know about your Visa Office.
I sent an email to the above link and I got a reply within 30 minutes, they may also take more than 24 hrs to reply.

* Include Application Number in the subject line
* Mention Surname, DOB, Client Unique Id, Category of Immigration in the body of the email.

Hope this information helps you. :)

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
vensak said:
In that case the last point does apply - redistribution of the workload. If you got PNP under some French stream, or if French is listed as language that you speak, that might have triggered Paris as your LVO.
Normaly it should be Beirut. Maybe you will end up just like Dedicated - Paris will do everything, but you will forward your passport to Beirut (or Ankara).
Yea, makes sense. I don't know a word of french though haha.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
omarnabsws said:
I think Lebanese applicants are generally processed in Paris?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
This means, your R10, A11.2 evaluation might be completed and they will transfer your file to LVO. Once the officer starts reviewing it, they will change the status back to In Progress and you'll receive the golden email (PPR) soon.

All the best, Chees :) :)
Thanks a lot, I hope this is true :D

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
andy108 said:
I think Lebanese applicants are generally processed in Paris?
According to the CIC website, they should be processed in Beirut VO.
But for the past two years I think it has been pretty busy with Syria refugee and student visa applications.
Andy you have access to much more data than we do, i still haven't seen a lebanese being processed in Paris before. Have you? If so, can you tell me how much their average processing time was?