taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Broken Heart said:
It is neither.

Basically your BG went back to NN, because they are waiting on you to provide the docs requested, once provided it will go back to IP, and get moving again. So it is normal, relax and send docs soonest.

Good luck.
Thanks .. forgot to mention that i have submitted the docs already.

Mani.pradhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
tormentor said:
Situation for FSW-Inland-ers is pretty bad. None of us have even our medicals passed! :'(
Can't agree more.. Its not a co-incidence but intentional as quite evident from even previous month's AOR applicants. would love to hear a rationale from a wiser soul here..

Martin_Tony

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsitnikov said:
Hey guys,

I am CEC inland, have received my e-AOR on Jan 6. Since then nothing has changed, not even Medical pass. Anyone in the same boat? This is freaking me out, people are already getting PPRs.

Thanks
on the same boat. don't know why

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lots of anxious people on the forum :p lol

relax guys - still a long way to go for everyone... if we lose energy during the waiting process, how will we have energy to partyyyy when we get PPR ? ;D

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsitnikov said:
Hey guys,

I am CEC inland, have received my e-AOR on Jan 6. Since then nothing has changed, not even Medical pass. Anyone in the same boat? This is freaking me out, people are already getting PPRs.

Thanks
Same here, no any updates...

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could see few Jan applicants (with AOR before 10th JAN) receiving PPRs in the NDVO thread.

rmend87 (AOR Jan 1st)
Mallikaasharmaa (AOR 3rd Jan)

These are two of them, and few others who had AOR in late December got PPRs.

Seems NDVO is on fire. :D

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:
I could see few Jan applicants (with AOR before 10th JAN) receiving PPRs in the NDVO thread.

rmend87 (AOR Jan 1st)

How do we know which Visa office is assigned to us? My BG status changed to NN sometime last week but no message in my inbox. So i do not know where i stand. Can you suggest? Thanks.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitbites said:

rmend87 (AOR Jan 1st)

Now we need other VOs to pick up this fire!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
How do we know which Visa office is assigned to us? My BG status changed to NN sometime last week but no message in my inbox. So i do not know where i stand. Can you suggest? Thanks.
1. if you are inland then Canada - Ottawa (unless you are there for less than a year)
2. Outlanders get LVO of the country of their current residence (if they reside there for more than 1 year). Sometimes they redistribute workload, and they get different LVO (country of your citizenship or previous residence).

So just check on their website as if you wanted to put down your paper based application, which Visa Office you are supposed to contact according to your country of residence. That will be most likely it.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
1. if you are inland then Canada - Ottawa (unless you are there for less than a year)
2. Outlanders get LVO of the country of their current residence (if they reside there for more than 1 year). Sometimes they redistribute workload, and they get different LVO (country of your citizenship or previous residence).

So just check on their website as if you wanted to put down your paper based application, which Visa Office you are supposed to contact according to your country of residence. That will be most likely it.
At what stage does the application is sent to VO?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....